Is female privilege real?

Is female privilege real?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Yes.. and this lady was very privileged for being a dumb ho. LOL anyone got sauce on it.

got the vid?

Moddds

MODS

someone mentioned it was on heavy-r or efukt so looking

The attractiveness calculator link here actually gave me a pretty huge confidence boost.

I've heard stories (apparently just stories) of men getting all sorts of matches and dates and sex and I never understood it, because I only match with about 5% of girls I swipe right on and of those only about 10% are interested enough in me to respond when I initiate conversation.

Turns out I'm 80th percentile for attractiveness on the sole basis of getting 5% of girls to swipe right on me. Women are just bitches.

ITT
Entitled faggots shitting on women for not sleeping with them. And then blaming the womens for it.

>muh only counter argument is my own bias regarding who makes comments

You have to report the post. Not spam mods in the thread. Also if the post isn't against the rules and you abuse the report function, you will be banned.

>women can do no wrong
>you cant criticize a tread without being a neck beard
>You cant criticize women ever because everything they do is perfect

Good way to stifle the democratic free process of open conversation.

cuck detected.

>muh only counter is countering the format of the counter rather than addressing the substance, and in my faggit brain, is therefore a superior argument

Notice you denied none of it.

>girls won't sex me so they must be spoiled
I would say that one day you'll make it happen but then they're all these gotta with tiki torches that make me think otherwise

y'all are faggots

Benefits of being a female:
>Affirmative action
>Never have to work for sex or relationships
>Everyone sucks up to you everywhere you go
>More likely to get scholarships
>More likely to get government handouts

>pro female viewpoint expressed
STOP STIFLING MUH FREEDUM!

Freedom of expression works both ways. If my criticism hit home, then think on why

Nobody on this site will disagree with you, because pathetic so

Ding we have a winner..

I didnt need to deny any of it because it was so untrue is was not worth my time to deny.

>continues to affirm own bias with so substantiated claims
>only people who complain are the people who are defective opinion bias

Simple way to attempt to discredit any opinion you dont agree with is to make the person making the comment appear undesirable without ever attempting to counter what they are saying.

So, where does your hatred of women spring from?
Did your mom sleep around after daddy deserted you?
Did sis not reciprocate your advances when you burst in on her taking a shit?

What ever the root cause, it's sure to be pathetically hilarious.
Please, do share with the group.

This

What ARE you saying?
That women have an inherent social advantage?!
History/reality proves otherwise

They may have an advantage over YOU, but your a pathetic specimen who should have been euthanised at birth

>Criticism of how some women take advantage of the culture they live in means you hate all women.

Are you THAT stupid?

EVERYONE has some type of privilege.

Articulate faggot.
Use your words .

What are you trying to say?
"I hate women because they won't touch my peen!" , does that about some it up?

I think both men and women are privileged in multiple different ways, and to think that only one sex is privileged while the other has nothing going for them is absurd.

>continues to attempt to discredit opinion by making the commenter appear undesirable
>Makes inferences about their capacities, and appearance without any knowledge of them aside from a few words online
>Posts a weak counter argument

---------------

>That women have an inherent social advantage?!

Women have advantages that men dont have. Men have advantages that women dont have. Our culture desire to seal the rift between them by bringing closer to men in capability which is fine but it does not address women inherent advantages thus creating issues. Because their belief system is ideological in nature, they are not willing or able to see past their own bias to realize this is true.

Judging by all of the misogynistic comments so far, their privilege isn't real.

You can't argue that men are superior to women, AND that women have the advantage over men.
That's just illogical.
Or it'd mean that men are NOT superior to women,
Pick one

>trying to have a serious discussion about """"privilege"""" on Sup Forums

But really the answer is no. As a class there are certain ways that women are privileged over men (e.g. domestic abuse sympathy, rape accusations, etc.) but one might surmise that that privilege is itself born of historical disadvantage. I.e. We believe women can be raped more easily than men because for thousands of years that was true.

This isn't a result of society trying to make up for past wrongs - it's a result of the fact that big sweeping cultural changes like this lag decades if not centuries behind the actual objective changes that predicate them. More and more every day women get closer and closer to parity with men but this perception doesn't become apparent until you get at least one or two generations who have lived in that paradigm.

At the end of the day it's easy to sit in an armchair and say "this is wrong, we should stop it" but taking that out into the real world is much harder. In the same way that cows are not perfect spheres in a vacuum. Everything is beholden to history and history is complex - not black and white.

>women have advantages men don't
Name them

>>Can use sex, guilt, and tears as weapons to get your way.
>>Have carte blanche to abuse your man because what's he going to do? If he does anything, he's a"domestic abuser."
>>Have the ability to ruin a man financially, emotionally, and socially by accusing abuse, rape, "not providing the lifestyle you're accustomed to," or spreading rumors about sexual problems. The man's only defense? "Nuh uh. I didn't do ____."

>Any complaints over women having any kind of advantage is misogyny.
>Anything one has to say about any women that is negative is misogyny

Remember kids women are the ones you cant criticize ever, which gives them ultimate power to do whatever they please.

>making a serious articulate point on /b

Faggot

Someone hit the bong real fuckin' early today.

sauce

No, you're right
/b is a paragon of female empowerment

*caution - post contains toxic levels of sarcasm*

Privilege is earned, my woman earned every single thing he has, every cock suck, every doggy style, every missionary and every fucking day she greets me with a smile and has been a wonderful helpful wife that asks for and receives what she needs, as do I her. Privilege is a two way street faggots.

>Certain ways

Literally being able to lock men up without due process. Skirting around a goddman amendment.

But we have to accept that for a couple generations because women were wronged in the past?

Women are ridiculously privileged. Not sure you interact with women regularly if you can't see that from their day to day attitude.

Remember kids, any attempt to contextualise female emancipation in a historical context is them having "ultimate power" and "doing what they want".

That'll be why we've had so many female presidents and CEOs...because of their privilege

>Implying women were historically disadvantaged
>Only looking at history for a narrow set of criteria to define advantage
>wants women and men to be mentally psychically identical and ignore biology

>Ultimately wants a world filled with identical robots who live in a communist state.

heh.
so why do they eventually settle with "less" than they want?
just because they need someone to pay for their shit or what is the point here?

Do women lock men up without "due process"
Pretty sure most cops are men

Obviously talking about false rape reporting.
Any figures on "false rape" reporting vs "real rape" prosecution?

Flimsily argument even with the benefit of the doubt

>women are often given lighter sentences
>women dont work in life threatening jobs as often
>women dont have to do military service
>state pays 2years of fully paid maternity leave while men only get max 2weeks paternity leave to support childbirth and are protectyed by law from getting fired during
>child custody battle are won by the women 99% of the time
>single women are never automatically viewed as possible child predators

>thinks has an issue with female emancipation
>Assumes is part of the right with own bias again
>assumes there are not CEOs and female presidents in the world.
>Cant grasp anything that was said in prior posts

Being a CEO is more demanding than you'd think. I'd like to see how long your firm lasts.

iv actually seen mothers get 0 jailtime on a sentence longer than 5 years on account of having to take care of the children

There's a longer version but i lost it

The fact that women have hurt me the most emotionally, socially and materially and they can't seem to conceive of them selves as ever being the instigator of something or being wrong on a matter is just a couple of things. My mother cheating on my father after he has done nothing but sacrificed for her, that's a big one lol. I'm only 23 and have been absolutely stolen of any emotional capacity or desire for romantic relationships due to my experiences all with very different women. There were reoccurring themes among all of them and they were different ages, ethnic backgrounds and characters too. One thing I noticed is that women will put emotion over logic almost always, I'm quite logical so you get how that go's down. But its to the point where absurdity and self interest are so apparent in their motivations its disgusting yet they won't have a shred of self awareness. Furthermore they don't like it when you disagree with them on their opinions or outlook even if you have evidence that proves what they are saying is entirely incorrect. I don't do that out of any arrogance just to stay on the trail of sense some what.

All of those are not universal problems, but problems with your specific society.

Move somewhere else if you don't like it, bitch

Stop fucking crying like a little pussy.
Go cry like a girl somewhere else

men play life on hard mode. females play life on god mode.

most of those ARE universal to western countries... the only one that isnt is military service and the lenght of the paid maternity leave

#gamergate is 3 years that way

That pic is cute

No, no they're not

Same here man. Wish I could be gay tbqh

lurk around Sup Forumss countless g/fur, trap and dickrate threads for long enough and you'll become gay as the majority is already.

..fuck dude. I'm on step 1.

Now, to show how unbiased and knowledgable you are on the topic, please compile a similar list on male privilege

Lets see you do it. Oh wait you are a women and expect the men to do it.

Just keep her in line and watch her carefully it only takes a little push

Funny I dont see you being unbiased. Fuck off.

Propaganda works best for emotional people, and those who follow the crowd. Other people liking penis won't make me like it.

This is more a universal truth;
Your own personal anecdotal experience of being a beta have coloured your perception of women.

Don't pretend this thread is anything other than a Women Hate thread.
Though it is particularly amusing when they try to argue it isn't, and that their misogyny is somehow justified because "they won't touch my peen!" and how even pointing out their motivations is somehow more female privilege.

Only Men should get to judge Wamens, am I right!

Just make sure your communication is open and honest.
Marriage can be good if both parties decide on supporting the other person in their endeavors.
Just make sure you two have the same plans for this relationship.

Gah this was meant for

Lol it is a woman hate thread you blind ass bitch

Hyah.

>can give petty examples of female privilege
>asked to acknowledge male privilege
>fuck off

Hyah

Genuinely laughed out loud.

There are a lot of people posting and you react to people on here like they are all the same person.

You really dont understand this site.

>I've heard stories (apparently just stories)

Unless there's smell of pussy on their fingers it's probably a lie.

Also dating websites thrive on people not succeeding, because then they'd have no customers.

I'm not retarded I know that.

You can't plan how you're gonna feel about someone in 5 years.

I'm already getting that nagging thrown at me on a daily basis.

>The only response can come up with is a petty complaint

Different user you fucken retard.

>u don't understand the site

Top.kek.

This 100%

>here's your (you) you desperately crave
>responding in kind
>greentext

Have you ever considered that maybe the problem is you?

Fuck you all. I just want a woman that can cook, clean, be good looking and just Fuck! is that too much to ask?

>White Knight the Defender to the rescue
Here you have it OP, female privilege is having a gallant knight always there to defend your honor.

For a fat worthless fuck like you, yes.

You do not deserve to propagate your genes until you display some inherent value to society.
Probably best to just KYS

Live stream it please

Yes. Pick one of those things, then half it. Half it again. That's all you get and your lucky to get that.

Remember, if you can't handle her worst, you don't deserve that quarter of a thing she does for you.

>Replying to random poster who posts for the first time in the thread like they have been posting in it the whole time.

I'm a post op trans who identifies as female >muh white knights

I have literally seen both sides.
Women are oppressed.
Truth hurts

>Because women dont need to do anything in a relationship to have one or deserve one

This is not female privilege according to you.

You're engaging in sex shaming behavior, reading malice into the words of people who are here to say that they can see an imbalance.
Personally I'd be bringing up imbalances like this, if I saw it in others no matter their gender.
If the notion of female privilege is too controversial, how about us just talking about being equal under the law and social help programs.
Something like bodily autonomy for example, women fought to get it, yet somehow when men want something similar and want to abolish circumcision, they get told to stop whining and that women prefer cut men.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming all women, it's a cultural thing that involves both men and women, but from a legal standpoint it's an imbalance with women benefiting in ways men can't.
Also look at homeless and domestic abuse shelters, women get preferential treatment there as well.
I'm not saying women shouldn't get this help, but in order for things being equal, we should work on improving circumstances for homeless men and men who experience domestic abuse.
We could also do a lot about custody cases, where it would be in the interest of the child to be in contact with both parents if they are able-bodied and mentally sound enough for it, yet the consensus seems to be that mothers are always the best choice for custody, even if their former partner were better off mentally and physically in many cases.
Fathers have been discredited as necessary parents for ages in our culture, yet studies show that children who grow up without a positive male role model will get into a bunch of troubles.
In order to get equality, both genders need to be considered needed and preferable when raising kids.

It is misogyny to imply that a woman has to provide anything but her own holy existence to deserve the best possible relationship the world can provide her

>That'll be why we've had so many female presidents and CEO
That's because of their incompetence, you retarded fuck. Stop blaming all of your failures on oppression.

tl dr

Womans rights is the 21st century romantics.
Fucking push the button cia. You would make more money that way.

>misogyny

>holy existence

dude what?

stop being a hypocrite and help people get equal under the law

What? I'm not talking about what you want or deserve. I'm talking about what you bring to the table and wether it is worth putting up with your shit for.

No worries, some other user will be able to read what basically amounts to less reading than a children's book. You don't have to exert yourself.

you are saying that a woman does not inherently deserve to be treated like a princess.
It is not a privilege it is just a universal fact.
Just like it is not a privilege that gravity pulls us to the ground

>autistic screeching

>post op trans
You have not seen both sides.
You don't have actual experience of females being oppressed.
First because you're not the female you think you are, secondly because women in white western 21st century Europe no longer face oppression.

The sheer number of benefits females receive just to evelate their already above average position in society rivals what we dump in Africa. And society expects nothing in return.
Females aren't oppressed they're spoiled.

That argument works both ways. I want a women who brings things to the table too.