>have no real work ethic, have no problems committing major crimes
>be le blue eyes mixed race man
>get given millions by a modelling company to take a couple of pictures
>become a celebrity
>become rich

How is this right?

you're just now finding out life isn't 'fair'

XD

What's your expectation of "right"? You're observing reality. You shouldn't be that shocked

Look at that collection of simply awful looking media/celeb/wannabe Cum bubbles you have to hang out with tho...I'd rather be poor than required to associate with those cunts

He's just a pretty man, they sometimes get lucky like this.

well it;s not big supprise

jews are pushing race mixing and degenerecy

when they saw a blue eyed mixed race guy whos been to prison it was like there god gave them a gift

also the guys been to prison so he probably takes it up the bum

>someone skating by on looks alone
>99.999% of everything is looks
>questions if this is moral

>see that life isn't fair
>get upset and cry on a chinese boggle forum

if you're interested in a world where right and wrong are things go out and MAKE this world into that.

lol im handsome by chance too and people just kindaassume i know what im doing all the time

>if you're interested in a world where right and wrong are things go out and MAKE this world into that.
well, that'll keep him busy

So would you say you play life on an easier mode than most other guys?

Because society's priorities are fucked up... seriously

Das white privilege

>modelling company

that's Jews

It's handsome privilege if anything, if he were mixed and ugly, he wouldn't be treated like this.

Never underestimate the power of Blue Steelâ„¢.

don't worry, the dipshit will fuck it up and stab someone eventually and wind up back in jail

because liberals fail to see that this dude that probably had 8 siblings and a black father will get 4 children with a white chick, making more white people in the long run just because one couple decided not to see race. race mixing is actually good for the major race in which country the race mixing is taking place.

yeah its kinda unfair i guess but women are just kinda attentive and waiting for me to speak to them so they can act interested and in job interviews i can just bullshit my way through...

I spent 3 years growing and selling weed and when i was asked at my interview what i did in those years i told them i was afraid to die without having seen the world and showed them pics of me on beaches hoding a surfboard with beatiful women at my side and they all thought it was super cool and didnt even care that i basically let my skill rot for 3 years.

If peope are angry with me 99% of the time i can dissolve the issue by smiling at them and spouting some banter

Huh, imagine how looked up to you'd get if you decided not to play on easy mode and do the same things lesser handsome men have to do to gain merit.
You'd end up in political office or something.

the marketing geniuses used this guy as bait for attention from faggot cucks like OP.

Marketing guys won.

nigger > white
felon > law-abiding
covered in tats > natural
thank liberalism for this

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

I know that chick he's with is some heiress to a fashion fortune or some dumb shit but she's ugly as fuck. And I cannot believe the rich father hasn't written her out of the will yet (assuming he's still alive)

Daddy meet my new boyfriend! He's:
>mixed race
>prison tattoos
>grew up trash
>poor morals
>crack teeth
>zero respect for others
>literally a criminal
And all of your friends, acquaintances, hell all of society knows these things. But he's soooo cute, don't you love him?

you guys are fucking idiots. save cowardly virtues and morals for your retarded kids. the world goes beyond your fucking tiny microcosm of your existence. die in your own vomit as your children struggle to pay your funeral costs you wastes of fucking life.

you do know that all his jew bosses fucked in the ass in a massive orgy, right?

They told him not to smile, his teeth are all fucked up.