No.

/thread

No

Samefaggot

Good job newfag.

fuck off phone poster

>dumb phoneposter takes the oldest bait
get out

Jokes on you faggot, i'm on an ipod touch.

Do you guys ever think snacks misses us?

He still uses Sup Forums, just isn't the owner/admin. Mods use Sup Forums outside being mods, and Janitors save the cp before deleting it.

>buying an iPhone that can't call or text

Literally who?

no.

lulzy as fuq, but overrated mod was overrated.

Jokes on you again, I don't have any friends to call or text haha.

He lives in Frisco now. I wonder how he's doing

Samefaggot is so sophisticated, its not like samefag its "samefaggot" Say it and see for yourself.

no

Last I heard he worked at a bank, I believe bank of America

He probably doesn't after we made his ass a suspect for murder

>degenerate avatarfagging
>normie IG/FB threads
>tumblr drawthreads
>Reddit YLYL threads
>rate my fake gf
>ugly 2/10 camwhores like Rozelli and Alice

Stay gone, Moot. You will have no memory of this place. This is purgatory for people with bad mental habits. Nothing ever changes anymore.

Who's this?

>Frisco

plz die

How much does he get paid you think to work for google?

No, and fuck him too!

He probably still jacks off here daily.

He's the guy who made reddit. He used to post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums a lot. He slowly stopped posting as reddit got more popular, now he's gone.

^

Doesn't he work for Google now?

Yeah you totally can't blame moot for cashing out. He actually tried really hard to save Sup Forums and Sup Forums and in general for turning into a cesspool.

But it was pretty much inevitable once the normalfags and white supremacists parked their dumbasses here.

How much do google engineers make usually? I think about 200k a year or so

his name is Pistopher Chroole. as you can tell by the name, he's one of the cruelest motherfuckers to ever pass through these parts. he would post some of the most apalling shit in gore threads, which is like whatever, but what made it insane was most of what he posted was OC. eventually he took it too far and was ostracized from Sup Forums, it was that bad. i'm sure he misses us, because i miss him back. some of the craziest shit i've seen was from him, he was truly a pioneer of his craft.

Maybe old Sup Forums, but not this clusterfuck retarded monstrosity.
He's probably embarrassed and is full of regret.
In hindsight, he probably should have just taken the site down.

No

Remember those fucked up cheese pizza gore threads he used to make? Those were absolutely disturbing. They made me not want to come on here often, yet I always came back for more.