When will hip-hop fucking die already?

When will hip-hop fucking die already?

Is that Varg?

I totally agree. Hip-hop is the worst "music" ever.

>be Brit
>only hip hop, trap or mumblerap you hear about is Kanye and Jay-Z

>go on Sup Forums
>it's fucking everywhere

Americans like shit music.

It shall very soon it will collapse in on its self and rock will become mainstream again

He's the greatest DJ and chat show host to ever live

>music is rap or rock
lls

this is how americans feel about your bleepblops

"Are you fucking gay?"

At least Europeens like us though.

Great banter!

Lyn I've pierced my foot on a SPIIIIKE

stop listening to BBC Radio 1

this.

>3/4 of Melon reviews are hip hop/trap rap/mumblerap
>that's because they're his most viewed videos and bring him money
Niggers ruin everything

kek

It really is

I used to think when I first come across Thugg and memetrap-rap and Tyler that there was so much of it and low quality viraling that it couldn't go on much longer. Too much of it , low quality.

However, today I re-assess the situation. If as an example an individual watches a rappers channel, then that the artist can change and influence that person's online stream... that then changes that person's real life encounters then that's the future.

the rapper helps dj their life,

which then if you've got that idea which I'm sure is already being done but can't prove it, makes rock look like this quiant medieval pass time like historiucal reineactment for 40+ bbc DJs and any one from Manchester/Liverpool.

DOOM is really one of the only few artists I can consistently enjoy

"That was Japan, the effeminate futurists from the eighties, with 'Life Can Be Cruel In Tokyo'"

I honestly think it is dying. Trap and Mumble Rap were sorta the first nails in the coffin, even normies are starting to realize it's shit.

>Despite his impassioned speech, it wasn't the result Jarvis wanted

and another thing, one of the reasons Hip Hop does well is that the artists make way for other acts, collaborate with others and pop acts.

Rock music is a total cunt. Keep the same people in a castle forever and fuck everyone else. To the point of politically campaigning for themselves with their labour backbenchers on easy street since 1994 etc. FUCK'EM

srsly cross about it