twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just tell me why ~

seo remains the only unbusted snsd

homopop

June 14, 1999 best day of my life

(You)

why don't you know?

I wonder how many black t shirts matthew owns

these ones aren't as uggo as usual even though the dancing is making them look unflattering

you better know~

March 9, 2001

whenever there is a music discussion people post shittons of songs, how much of you take time to listen to them?

but 2bh guys i wouldn't get attached to white fox so soon, female trainees and smrookies are keep leaving and they are short on good female trainees.
they were supposed to debut in 2016 but now even 2018 seems impossible for debuting.

>kicked from the group for being prettier and having bigger tits than another member

QUEEEEEN

i probably only listen to 2 or 3 songs from each post, and 30 seconds from each. if i really like it i'll download it

i take time to listen but not on the groups i dislike

if taeyeon's little sister is going to be in the new group that doesn't bode well for their longevity

it's just Herin who left.

>even 2018 seems impossible for debuting.
where did you get that from?

I put them all on a playlist through the week, and then listen to them all on fridays

well it looks like the current strategy for sm is fuck girl groups and pump all the money into nct but nct is a fucking mess too
we wont really know with sm until they start teasing

sometimes i listen to them all, sometimes i dont listen to any

>isn't taeyeon's little sister going to be in it?
there's very little information about the rest of the members and even so no one knows for sure if the few trainees we know are going to be in the group

mijoo has the best personality of any idol

RV are starting to hit it big again so no wonder, I thought they wouldn't recover after last year but they did

I love this weebm, close second to chewystare.webm

What's Tzuyu's talent?

one thing for sure is that sm picks the same fucking faces everytime

wendy is one in a million

rv is one in a million

twitter is on a war with armys using wanna one achievements to bash exo
exo-ls falling for the bait and dissing wanna one
lmao what a circus

wtf

lami left smrookies too plus a lot of half-confirmed trainees.
the fact that sm was supposed to debut them year ago and we still really have 4 trainees (and one half-confirmed) plus there isn't much promotion going on. it was hard to miss debuts of groups like snsd or nct (even if nct flopped) when white fox has literally nothing going for it. they kind of had weird diaries (like the boys in nct) but they stopped doing them

post pics or it didn't happen

im glad for it. things are happening now for them
either way with snsd and fx on the backburner they could in theory juggle whitefox and rv actively but again it looks like sm has no time for girl groups these days and who can blame them when exo sells 600k in a month

wtf is she doing. is she gonna sneeze?

yikes

>gaypop fans are retarded teenagers with too much free time
breaking news

>lami left
source

visual

based thats the one

wenders is gone

do you give good (you)s to people who posted a song you liked? I'm asking because I wonder if people care but don't bother to give (you)s, or not care at all

let's not

>lami left

impossibru

>ICC
bad
>Dumb Dumb
bad
>Rookie
>Red Flavor
rebluhbew

RV discography is truly the best, amirite guys?

how can sm have trouble finding trainees when their standards are so low and everyone wants to be an SM idol?

>their standards are so low
they aren't though

better than ioi

i cant be excited for whatever that new sm girl group is bc they are all literal children

netizien buzz, plus she is no longer listen in sm rookies (she may be possibly just actress under sm). she didn't do the diaries with girls too

thanks for this quality post

clearly they are when nct is 90% useless and white fox is shaping up to be a trainwreck

>yeri
>joy
>sunny
>amber
>sulli
>sunny
>sooyoung
>yuri

wow good job, valuable post, very insightful, we all now know that you do not like red velvet, thank god for that, what would we be doing right now if we hadn't found that out

I'm not sure it's standards, it's more how they very obviously brainwash people the most out of all agencies

a lot of women/girls leave after getting in

word

youtube.com/watch?v=MMIAknO0HhU

looks like rumors for now but if its true then geez the next group isnt coming for a good while

they all look the same

are you guys seeing this?

afaik SM has a lot of trainees but only a few are picked for SM Rookies

Reminder that Twice, BP, SNSD, Apink are more reddit than RV

im gonna post Jisung some more

>yeri
funny, good rapper, admittedly weak solo vocalist but good at harmonizing, beautiful
>joy
literally the cutest person on the planet, great command of her high register, best eyesmile in tha game, also a solid rapper
>amber
again, decent rapper (noticing a trend here), funny and generally very good at public-facing stuff

cant comment on the rest but wow, such low standards for those 3

>leave
you mean they are kicked out

we already hate nct dream you don't have to work so hard to make us hate them more

Damn nayeon looks like THAT?

untill nct will start bringing some money i don't think white fox (is that the real name? kek) won't debut for a while

jesus christ i feel creepy just looking at this photyo

cute girl, bad face

>vocal minority
we love SOTY2k17

they're uggo and cant sing tho

definitely and there is no secret that they are ruthless with picking who gets to debut
sm has always been gaypop focused but atleast sooman had an eye for girl groups, this new ceo isnt having any of that shit

are we talking about that strained foot next to her

of course we love limitless but it's a shame dream will never make a song that good

*gets hype*

youtube.com/watch?v=5MIbgD5iMXg

they don't have a lot of female trainees tho, what are you on about?

maybe that's because their fanbases are bigger? But anyways, I see way more RV posting on r/kpop/ than those other groups although RV's fanbase is smaller.

she does have some nice feet

underrated post

false news need to be corrected

companies are trying to limit themselves to 1 gg at a time these days

how come rv has so many songs with lalalalas in them

if i ever got to see rv live i would freak, all their songs are so good. yes even rookie, i like it.

rv does have a small dedicated fanbase but are more universally liked i guess

yeoreum....

omobunny I...

>broduce 101 is tearing shit up
energetic is a banger

Alex is literally the Rosa Parks of Kpop, forced to sit in the back

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGF7U-Urkw

>Nayeon is extremely good looking
Tell us something we don't already know, chingu

because lalalala is essential for one of the best gg singles in kpop history

youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s

The Red is still one of the few kpop albums where I can listen to all songs