YCYL - Trump supporters edition

YCYL - Trump supporters edition

bump

IT WAS HER TURN

>free speech

lel meanwhile alt right trumptards get triggered each time they're reminded women and minorities exist

wah!

File name speaks for itself.

Only difference is trump supporters aren't violently attacking dissenting views.

We trump supporters welcome all views in civil discussions even if they offend us.

Can't say the same about anti trump people

My fucking sides

Only difference is anti-trump supporters aren't violently attacking dissenting views.

We anti-trump supporters welcome all views in civil discussions even if they offend us.

Can't say the same about trump people

Americans in a nutshell

Lol what?

if you shot yourself right now, no one would miss you

w/e

>Only difference is trump supporters aren't violently attacking dissenting views.

>Antifa randomly beating people up and screaming "nazi"

whats up with the starbuck thing? context?

Some people didn't like that they were opting for a more "Happy Holidays" approach rather than a "Merry Christmas" approach, by neglecting to put traditional Christmasy imagery on their cups.

Republicans freak out because their holiday coffee cups don't explicitly embrace Christmas and Christianity. Those are the same people who say MERRY Christmas when someone says happy holidays.

BATTLE OF THE SAMEFAGS, RIGHT HERE, THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

To counter thing, conservatards would goto Starbucks, order and then say their name was 'Merry Christmas' so they could get Christmas on the cup.

Cute trump chicks posing for media attention. Retarded but entertaining. Good job user.

If Young Conservative clubs on college weren't lame enough then this faggot shows up. somebody please throw him off a building.

This is my favorite post on Sup Forums now

Be me 50 6'1 205lbs Latino & yuuuuge Trump supporter...be u sissy AntiFA g bios. Yep I'll kick the ever loving shit out of any 3 of you beta fags....

Still cringey.
Same sort of girls that do this:
>I'm a gamerGIRL GET OVER IT!
>Username PinkgamerGIRLprincess172.
I imagine these girls are pretty deep.

beautiful user

speaking of the Kek flag

I got a good laugh watching the webm of cpr on that fucking whale afterwards.

Pupinia

saved that one lol.

let us take this second to celebrate the death of that fat piece of dogshit race traitor.....I AM SO HAPPY THIS CUNT IS DEAD!

looks like nick cage

so much for the tolerant right.

Propaganda. Much of the frustration being stirred up by the extreme right is that of young men who have little or no success with women. They've been lead to turn this around and blame feminism, women in general and, bizarrely, black men who have bigger dicks (they believe). This is how you make an extremist. ISIS and al queda do the same thing. You have to have severely failed at life to buy into these ideologies, but all it takes is someone giving you someone to blame and, in this case, promise of something to offer.

tl;dr: Women are used as props to lure in losers.

ISIS has sex slaves, alt-right has girls wearing hats. Both groups are actually 99.9% men. Nazis don't get laid, KKK lose their jobs, ISIS gets blowed up. Like pigs to slaughter. Go fuck a fat chick before you hurt yourself.

very true! WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

I wanna tell all the white people the niggers in this country are organizing, they're stockpiling weapons. Theyre gonna kill off all the white men. They're gonna rape our women, and make slaves outta our children. While you sit on your butt, drink beer, and watch TV. The niggers are gonna take over. The jews are using the nigger as a tool, just like a carpenter uses a hammer. The jews are destroying this country by using the nigger as a tool.

These are the people on your side. Think about that. Who are the good guys?

I Dodge Challenger this statement

Hmm, I always thought Pewds did this to get out of his contract with Maker/Disney.