Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRBOCwhjEQb/?taken-by=arsenal&hl=en
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/27/arsene-wenger-turns-30m-year-record-offer-manage-china-opts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy, I am first post on an assnal thread

Wenger IN

Wenger OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel it in my bones that we'll kick on now and GOAT it up the rest of the season.
Probably won't be enough for the title, but certainly second place and a lot of momentum to build on for next season.

THIS

To be honest, no-one thought Arsenal were going to win the league last summer. The previous season just showed how much of a joke this club is.

>no-one thought Arsenal were going to win the league last summer.
Anyone who thinks otherwise with Wonga in charge has no pity from me desu

Get out, Wenger.

arsefart

When will Arsenal get a midfielder that isn't shit?

after wenger leaves

End of the season when our new captain returns.

>Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin, 21, will reject a move to Barcelona in favour of joining Manchester City. (Daily Star)

hope he does 2bh, just to spite wenger

>Daily Star

POOR

Could we get Wegner to coach our 4cc team?

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

Is Wilsh a WOB?

Who is this mysterious stranger

The call that saved Arsenal.

WENGER OUT

wenger out

Wenger in

Liverpool will embarras this Arsenal team at An field.

It's my birthday today /arse/

Already wished for something Wenger-related but if I post it, it won't come true.

A FUCKING LEAF

Liverpool embarrass themselves every match day

>I just had someone tell me that Arsenal shit the bed last year. "Leicester won the league! That's a failure for Arsenal!" WTF? We finished 2nd! But because it's Arsenal it's painted a failure. We finished ahead of City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, and everyone else, but apparently our season was some super special failure, because if Leicester won it, then surely Arsenal shit the bed.
>When you exclusively compare Arsenal to the three teams we factually and objectively cannot compete with for top flight players, it's easy to call the manager a failure (and that's despite the fact that we routinely finish ahead of two or even three of them in both the league and the FA Cup). Sacking the manager isn't going to change the way the club spends money. But as long as our soon-to-be-in-reality-shock fan base continues to describe our success as failure.....well, that's why a lot of people are going to be in shock when Allegri, or Jardim, or Tuchel, or whomever comes in and realizes that they too have a hard time taking the next step when they can't buy any world class players who haven't been put on the Clearance shelf because of special circumstances. Sacking Wenger won't change anything for the better, but sadly most won't realize this until it happens.
>Aside from the anomaly of LCFC last year, the last 11 EPL titles have all been won by the three clubs who spend WAY more money than everyone else. We are not those clubs; we are "everyone else". But, as evidenced by the asinine responses in this thread, our fans are delusional. Arsene won 3 EPL titles before City and Chelsea were bought by billionaires with unlimited budgets, and because of that success our self-deluded fans refuse to see the writing on the wall- as long as we don't spend like those three clubs, we aren't in their league. Changing managers won't change that, and I am so glad that this post will be saved here for posterity. Time will show how obvious this should have been for you.

This is dishonest.
71 points normally MIGHT be 4th, and Arsenal did it in a terrible year in the league. Point totals show Arsenal is declining, even with Sanchez and Özil.

Everyone knows I am a United supporter, but I loved the old days when the 2 clubs fought for the league every year.

everyone already knows this, fuck off

Favorite arsenal memes?

WENGER OUT
Bellerin is the best RB in the league
Arsenal attracts world class players

Arsenal's head of academy has been named as Wolfburg's new manager.

Can we score four past Bayern next week, lads?

Lads
why does sol campbell sound like he has cock up his ass?

Good, now offer the job to Henry and beg him to accept

>he thinks they can stop bayern from scoring

We're more likely to score 4 own goals la

Happy birthday Brogaria.
May your wish comes true as long as it's OUT-related.

3-0 up after an hour. walcshit misses a few sitters. 3-3 draw.

You out of your mind

Arsenal's head of Academy, Jonker, to become the manager of Wolfsburg, with Ljungberg as his assistant. #afc

Possibly, but there is no way that we can stop Bayern from scoring so that's irrelevant.

Wonga is probably going to keep his job for longer than they will, FML ;_;

Rory SmithVerified account@RorySmith
Andries Jonker going to Wolfsburg now intrigues me. A couple of years ago, someone suggested to me Wenger might see him as a successor...

Arsene doesn't see anyone as his successor, it's all just enemies trying to take him off his throne.

HE BUILT THAT STADIUM BRICK BY BRICK WITH HIS BARE HANDS YOU KNOW

kek you're probably right though

>you now remember Arteta

>HE BUILT THAT STADIUM BRICK BY BRICK WITH HIS BARE HANDS YOU KNOW

lol

every AKB i've interacted with on twitter says this

so annoying

>talking to AKBs on Twitter
you should know better m8

Where's he going?

OUT hopefully

instagram.com/p/BRBOCwhjEQb/?taken-by=arsenal&hl=en

He likes Bob Marley :)

I know la, I know, its pitiful but i always follow back

yeah but he listens to drake to it cancels it out

Messi Minutes@MessiMinutes
According to @TuttoMercatoWeb, Arsenal scouts will be at the Stadio Artemio Franchi tonight to watch Andrea Belotti in Fiorentina Vs Torino.

Messi Minutes@MessiMinutes
While @Tuttosport say @Arsenal had scouts at Milan 1-0 Sassuolo last night, to watch Berardi, Pellegrini, Politano and Locatelli.
drake is fine la

Bayern Munich

They've also confirmed Ljungberg is joining him as an assistant.

if youre a 14 year old girl

Arsenal will be 6th come the end of the week
No way United don't win at home v Bournemouth
Liverpool will rape our shit defence

feels good man

Fuck off r/gunners
Let's just ignore our decreasing points total and paint it as a positive
Let's ignore we finished 10 pts behind a team we beat twice
Let's ignore our terrible away form to the top 10
Let's ignore only signing 1 outfield player

hopefully

Going large on Liverpool, money will sooth the emptiness inside

Just saw Moonlight

Remember when Arsenal won against the best Barcelona team in history?

How the fuck did a messi fanboy account become an ITK? Or is it just your chimp self posting them every single time.

It's literally just a guy posting rumours he saw somewhere else m8. Not that deep.

Why does he keep posting the mong then? Countless people make shit rumours on twitter.

pay them no mind then
I always post the rumours from the BBC gossip page even though I know they don't mean anything

>DT doings lets plays

who is this dude?

>Giroud:Don't call it a comeback
What did he mean by this?

VAAAAAAAAAAAARDY

wish i know, dunno if its even a camwhore

Drinkwater fucking when?

Wenger/Alexis/Ozil OUT

Shaky/Vardy/Drinky IN

>slipperpoo

Shakespeare in?

I think I might on yo something :
>Mancini wins 2012
>sacked
>Mou wins 2015
>sacked
>Ranieri wins 2016
>sacked

This is why Wenger doesn't win the league lads

when we sack Wenger we'll start playing that good

that was a thoroughly enjoyable 45mins of football! we haven't heard "jamie vardy scores!" since the obama administration desu!

y-yeah well last season olivier giroud managed either 500+ or 800+ minutes without a [PL?] goal so try as he might vardy clearly isn't Arsenal material!

Yes. Shakey IN

This Ndidi lad for Leicester looks pretty good desu

we're going to lose to this shitty liverpool side in a week's time

good
wenger out

We're going to draw 2-2 to Liverpool next weekend. It's going to be like spurs away last season

>Everyone forgetting when Coq had Hazard in his pocket last season and embarassed Leicester for fun back-to-back? Christ it's like noone is allowed to have a bad game, some of our fans need to lay off their FIFA career modes..
Very good point desu.

>coq had Hazard in his back pocket last season
>we still lost both games

Who /always rated Troy Deeney innit/ here

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/27/arsene-wenger-turns-30m-year-record-offer-manage-china-opts/

He's never fucking going is he? The only way he will be getting out that club is in a coffin.

Sam @samuelJayC
Wenger has turned down a £30m-a-year contract from an unnamed Chinese club out of loyalty to Arsenal, @TeleFootball reporting. #afc
we could have been saved

How much more do we have to suffer through /arse/?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BASED WENGER!

Wish he accepted and so the remainder of the season we can be happier with him and really give him a warm send off

>87th minute Anfield away
>winning 3-2
>Liverpool playing hoofball to get an equalizer
>have Calum Chambers a CB and Mikel Arteta a permacrooked midfielder
Aston sub of the game and you can only put on one of them to grind out the result and win arsenal 3 extremely important points in the title race
>Put on Arteta he does fuck all to defend and the man who Liverpool put on to hoof it to get an equalizer
It's been averaging a year and i still question what the fuck was going through wengers mind

Trust in Allah that Wenger will be done this summer

>tfw no based China club to take away our shitters like on my FM save

God Kane genuinely sounds like he's got special needs