Should we thank Bill Burr for marrying a black woman or pity him?

should we thank Bill Burr for marrying a black woman or pity him?
I mean black women are just so fucking ugly.. he is like the funniest person on the planet he probably could have scored some amazing Aryan chick but he took one for the team

Looks like a man. Maybe he is secretly gay and he knows the lefty media won't dare question it.

he doesn't sound gay, I can usually tell

They seem really happy. I say food for him.

Black >woman?

That's a dude in drag...

I honestly love his stand up, but his world views and relations seems completely fucked

The most weird mix of being a huge leftist cuck while simultaneously sucking any right wing anti-feminist cock that he can find.

Try his podcast if you want some brain fucks.

>Try his podcast if you want some brain fucks.
I've watched most of his podcasts, I know what you mean, he doesn't want to sound too extreme because he needs to appeal to a large audience, but he is right wing, anti-feminist and in general seems like a good guy to hang out with

Seems like he ignored his own advice about women & marriage and the like. Or maybe he just realized it's his last shot for settling down if not now then never.

yea he married a fucking feminazi..
I would accept it if she wasn't so god damn ugly but that's not the case

I never realized how painfully ugly his wife was. Being black is bad enough.. but fuck man, at least get one that's mostly white, thus attractive.

That thing is horrid.

Or maybe he grew up.

She looks like her mouth is about to unhinge.

Not to mention they have a kid together

>should we thank Bill Burr for marrying a black woman or pity him?
nothing, I dont care
he can jump of a fucking bridge
>I mean black women are just so fucking ugly
you are right about that
>he is like the funniest person on the planet
at first he was. he got fucking unfunny very fast

Bill burr in not funny

obv hes a comedian and thrives on hypocricy
>his helicopter
>getting married
>having a kid
>investing in home/car
it all goes against waht hes saying but its all he got to make a living: his words

he also said something about, every group is a little ignorant and if you stick with your group, you're missing out on information. his wife helps him stay relevant by giving him modern cultural references, if he didnt marry her he wouldnt have any dumb shit tobitch about because he's the kind of person who knows how to ignore dumb shit

>should we thank
>we

Why do you need groupthink to tell you what to think and do about shit?

You pathetic fucking teenage boy. For fucks sake this entire site and all you shitty little kids are a bunch of mindless little turds circling the drain.

we talks about male/female relations and sports, how the fuck can that be funny? He even does the stereotype guy/girl on his specials (i have seem them) to hint any of the viewers you'r about to see a man making a living, not contributing.

>I've watched most of his podcasts

lol I'll bet you have.

F is for Family is pretty damn good (netflix cartoon made by him) and his specials are funny as fuck, the newest one was kinda meh for me.

>should we thank Bill Burr for marrying a black woman or pity him?

Well I don't get anything positive from it, so why should I?
>I mean black women are just so fucking ugly..
depends, for black Americans it's absolutely true, but there is a big diversity between black Americans and africans, as well as in Africa itself. In some parts of Africa (e.g. Namibia) there are some really hot black girls.

>he is like the funniest person on the planet

I like his show F is for family, but all the time I see him in interviews, he isn't funny at all. He has some good ideas, but overall there are way funnier persons out there

>he probably could have scored some amazing Aryan chick but he took one for the team

He could basically have any woman he likes, he is famous and somewhat funny

who is funnier? louis c.k? you normie faggot

He also shilled for Hill

yes he is

Sure did. What an ugly offspring, ugh.

louis ck is a fucking Jew and a cuckold. Not even a meme this time, he is actually a cuckold.

Its the future goyim, all our future relatives will look like that, remember?

>you normie faggot
kek, im a normie because I don't think someone who in interviews always talks about liberal gender politics isn't funny?

In standup my favorites are Trevor Noah (Standup not tv show) and Jim Jeffreys, while in interviews (so more or less the personality itself) i think Steven Colbert is really funny as he is good at making spontaneous jokes.

His wife is stunning. I am just surprised he'd get married at all.

Nah fuck that monkey, she's completely destroyed his comedy with her sjw pandering, all of his content goes through a filter now.

I know that he is a fucking Jew
You have proof that he is a cuckold?

>Trevor Noah
>Jim Jeffries
>Steven Colbert

I can't tell if this post is bait or if you really are just a retarded under age leftist.

His wife seems like a sweetheart by her appearances in his podcast.Im happy for him, he seems happy.

>all our future relatives will look like that, remember?

As it is written.

Both.

you know im not talking about their shows?

Trevor noahs liberal agenda mainly started with the show (forgot the name right now), but before that, his standups had a lot of great jokes, especially the Africa jokes are great.

And as I said, I think Steven Colbert is just funny because of his great talent to be spontaneous. His scripted jokes are not really good, but the ability to be funny at any occasion is something most others miss.

Bill Burr is not even funny for fuck's sake