So we're all dead, aren't we?

So we're all dead, aren't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=seUVjv00VlI
strawpoll.de/w74ca55
windy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope Irma hits Texas/Louisiana, Cause imagine all the "Top 10 Anime Sequels" memes.

Only the west.

>only the west
>is going to hit east coast
way to use your brain

Hope it takes out New York.

Don't worry, as Trump says "There is no such thing as climate change"
Have to laugh

city*

there's a difference

>city
I said New York faggot.

but why the whole state? everyone is else is NY is okay. (i live here and i don't want to die)

>global warming is real
>climate change is global warming
You live on a changing planet, kill yourself.

Fine, fine. We'll just go with New York City.

Hahaha. What an idiot. Don't you think he meant the west as in the geopolitical west? Dumbass.

>maximum damage control

hopefully yeah

Just going to leave this here..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

>deflecting
Definitely not, you just misunderstood completely.

thats the funniest thing about usa , theres always some tornado or hurricane destroying houses and making cows fly

Better prepare that undersea dome.

ruin climate some more yankees , thats the result

I hope you all die, burger citizens get fucked

What is this?

>misunderstood
I'm not even the samefag.

I'm talking about the west continent.
The eastern countries of the world won't suffer.
Not all people here are from the West side of the world, faggot.

Hope it takes out the whole US

Weather modification. Was originally used in war.

Nigger, do you realize how big that would have to be? Kill yourself.

This is Trump's doing!!!!

IRMAGERD!

Good riddance.

Wish it would hit Michigan. Flint, Detroit and Chicago need to be put out of its misery. I just got back home to West Michigan

We are live
youtube.com/watch?v=seUVjv00VlI

>we are live
>ABC
GTFO

Suck a basset hound's ass.

>Uninformed faggot.
Weather modification is used and has been for over 50 years. Kill yourself.

strawpoll.de/w74ca55

I want to do some stuff with a guy before I die. I'm not gay but sometimes I fantasize about kissing on a guy and kissing his chest before he gently lays me down on his bed and penetrates me bareback.

Sounds gay

It's a fantasy we all have them.

>thinks cloud seeding creates hurricanes

On 9/11

>Can't read
The hurricane was already formed.

xD

But your's involve being gay

>accepts climate change, thinks people have nothing to do with it, unironically watches Hannity,

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT

But it's just a fantasy. I have a girlfriend that lives with me and we have a great sex life. I do enjoy anal stimulation and will use her dildos when she's at work and clean them and put them back before she gets home. That doesn't mean I'm gay it just feels amazing.

I hope it wipes us all out. Fuck humanity.

I hope it hits Florida and texas

I think it's actually "Frequency Active Auroral Research Technology" or FAART if you will.

Not who you responded to, but I believe in climate change. It's a silly thing that we have to say "believe" because it's established fact that the planet is dynamic and constantly changing, and the climate along with it. Do humans contribute to that change? Sure. In the grand scheme of things is that contribution substantial? Not really. We are just a microscopic film of muck on the surface of an 8,000 mile wide rock. We have iphones and MMOs so we like to think we control the universe, but really we are just along for the ride here on this planet. The planet is in control and there's very little - next to nothing - that we can do to alter it in any meaningful way up or down. We can pass legislation and pat ourselves on the back for doing a good job for the environment, but the climate will continue changing with or without our input. We could have gone full force and dropped our pollution and contributions to climate change last year or 100 years ago and the effect would only be noticeable today by people who study climate data and notice cold/warming trends in the 10ths or 100ths of degrees. Climate change has been politicized so people desperately want it to be a crucial issue that we have to act on right now or we will wake up tomorrow and the oceans will be boiling and 50 feet higher, or we'll wake up and we're suddenly in an ice age. Doesn't work that way.

edgy

>your's

Off topic, but "your" with an apostrophe is not correct in any context. Wipe it from your vocabulary and appear smarter.

I hope it wipes out america

>Climate change/global warming shill

Opinion disregarded

reminder that america deserves this, and even nature itself hates your shitty excuse for a country.

>Michigan
>Chicago

Good one chum

God I hope so.

Stay mad

Live in NC. Watching this like a hawk. I'm going to GTFO if we're going to take a direct hit from a category 4

Black storm looters (shout out to Star-wars Hip-hop) are watching like Hawks as well. Your home will more then likely be penetrated by a black man while your back is turned.

windy.com

North and South Carolina gonna get fucked up.

My house backs up to a fuck ton of trees. I'd rather a nigger steal stuff and insurance have to replace it than have a tree drop on it while I'm there and kill me

At least theres one guy with a brain on b today...

And where might you be from thats so much better?

For sure! I'm not saying stay and fight off the niggers AKA "black storm troopers" I was just warning you of the facts.

not me. i don't live on an island that's 2 or 3 feet above sea level. i'm on top of a mountain in the northeast US.

My parents are spooking me with memories of Hurricane George and how it fucked up Puerto rico and how this one will be worse. Oh well, nice knowing you guys

some models are predicting she'll run up the east coast.

houstonfag here....survived harvey. godspeed to anyone in her path.

It's possible to hit Florida, but not Texas/LA - and it may not even hit Florida.

i think u should worry more about pic related

Upstate NY - actually, anything out of NYC and the greater area and suburbs around it are pretty great - NYC fucks it up for the rest of the state - what a complete shithole.

Sorry to hear you have to put up with NYC and Bloomberg's shit there. I've always wanted to visit Bighampton and see the Rod Serling stuff there, and Sleepy Hollow/Tarrytown, all around Halloween.
It's a shame it's such a lib shithole now because of those fucks.

For all those country folk that say storms are punishment for the gays, they sure get a lot of them and San Fransisco never sees a drop.

Used to live in Rodchester, there's fucking nothing to deal with.

STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES AND AMERICAN CREATED INTERNET YOU FUCKING EUROSCUM CUCK NIGGER

>So we're all dead, aren't we?

FUCK JEW YORK CITY

CANNOT WAIT

KILL THEM ALL

>going towards florida
>won't even hit florida

HELLO. This user gets it.

FAGGOT

not gonna hit south florida
we are immune since Andrew

>it's going to hit east coast
I assume you mean East coast of Denmark because the rest of Europe besides Poland are fucking cucks

The hurricane is nowhere near Denmark faggot.

no just you

hahahah, die mcdonalds, wendys KFC sheep shit eater scumbar asshole.

I hope it takes me out

>Not knowing that hurricanes lose strength once they make landfall.

Nigga, you are dumb.

cucks

I predict it will be a disappointing storm.

Cloud seeding has been done for a while.
They even do this kinda shit in Dirtland to help the mud people. Fairly sure Dubai does it regularly.

L L O L L

Humans have nothing to do with hurricanes you retarded Liberal moron. Hurricanes existed since ever.

Fuck your Global warming Bill Nye bullshit for retards

Hurricanes just make us stronger.
Feed us more fatal wind

midwest will be k

This guy has a point, Sup Forumsros. Before Climate Change, there were never any hurricanes. The existence of a hurricane proves their case.

It's the secret we Americans use to make cows fly.

Don't share it around.

HAHAHAHA YU TING IT GON HIT CHINA?! HAHAHA YU ARE LONG FAGGOT COCKSUCKER SUCK OF MANY COCK FUCK BIG HAPPY DAY!
YU NO CUM TO WALL WONG BIG WIND HIT WHITE BOY ASS! HAHAHA DIE WITH BLACK BOY COCK IN ASS DOG TREE SEX PERSON ROCK MANY YEAR FUCK OF THOUSAND FINGER DONKEY ASS!

Hey, guys, this user has a point. There are never cyclones or typhoons in the eastern hemisphere

no you