Guys I don't want to end up alone. I'm so lonely my heart hurts...

Guys I don't want to end up alone. I'm so lonely my heart hurts. Seeing all the happy couples outside makes me feel so bad. I'm turning 20 in twop months and I've never even been in a relationship. I missed out on young teenage love. I miss physical attention like hugs and cuddles so much it physically hurts. Why can't I just be happy.

Elliot, that you mate?

The name's Andrew.

And I'm not a shooter

Well you can change that! Have some faith Andrew

Litsen dude, all you have to do is walk down some area where lonely bitches run rampant (i.e college campus) and use this pickup line "i was wondering if i could get directions... to your number? Legit if you have some confidence it will work STATISTICALLY if you try a lot.

I don't think I can man. I'm not very good when it comes to showing interested

Walk down some place And shoot them all*

Do it user Andrew, kill them, kill them all

So Andrew, you faggy little frog poster, not only are you whining about your banal and isolated existence, you expect a Croatian throat-singing image discussion board to help you in some way?
Also
>hugs and cuddles
faggot confirmed

From a 30 y/o Sup Forumstard here's what you do:
1. Get off Sup Forums
2. Get off the computer
3. Work out
4. Work out some more
5. Fuck bitchez

Got it?

Fuck relationships, you faggot.

I just dumped a bitch because she was unwilling to change and deal with her shit.

Sharing someone's baggage is pathetic.

but I¨ve never shared someone's baggage before

But what if I¨m not confident enough for this?

Keep at it, user.
Don't let anything get you down.
Remember, lots of greatness has come from places of negativity and pain.
I recommend minimizing use of electronics and trying to get out there.
With confidence and a happy heart.

Dont worry OP, there are a SHITLOAD of BAD relationships you're not seeing. Relationships are overrated. NBD

>I'm turning 20 in twop months and I've never even been in a relationship

Wow, it reaally sucks to be you

My dood just kill people. Its so simple. Dish out that pain you have and serve the masses.

Try dating a rape victim whose rapist

1) raped her at 9, more than once
2) is her first cousin
3) part of her abusive maternal family
4) your problem that you have to deal with because your gf is a fucking coward and her older brother is a faggot.

OP is a fag

I'm a year younger than you and this shit makes me want to blow my damn brains out.

And shave your neck beard, throw away your Fedora, and move out of your mother's basement.

Maybe you should stop masturbating to anime traps all day.

Work out. Read a book. Get a job. Spend more time socializing with friends.

If you are Chad, yes

I don't fap to traps.
I read books.
I don't have a job since I'm going to uni this fall.
I do socialize with friends but all of them are male.

I don't have a neckbeard and I don't wear a fedora. I also don't live in my parent's basement.

You don't even know what you want, find a job, do for yourself get the bitch and come back here when she cheats on you.