What is the WORST game Sup Forums has ever played?

What is the WORST game Sup Forums has ever played?
INB4 close your eyes and put on the blindfold and get what you're touching at the local church or when you played drink uncle rodneys beer and "fell asleep'

Mine is this or destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=rKKMwDJk_cc&t=97s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzF1OobHwFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably Halo. Overrated piece of shit.
That or any final fantasy game. They all are terrible.

My Uncle Jean would tell me to reach into his pockets for some hard candy. He always "forgot" which pocket it was in, and made me go through both. In the end, there would be candy, though.

it was kind of fun but arena bracket/RBGs in WoW basically came down to whether or not there was enough tier ones on your team to win

Destiny. I hated it.

metal slug 4 was the worst game imo. I wasted 4 weeks worth of allowance as a kid to buy that stupid CD, and all i got was a re-hashed metal slug x with dual machine guns, and 2 new characters.

Fallout new Vegas

what made you dislike it so much?

Hong Kong 97
youtube.com/watch?v=pzF1OobHwFk

Faggot

It is too slow paced, a lot of walking, not so good gunplay ad loot. The vats system sucks ass (slows the action). The world feels sooo bland. Wasted 10 bucks, but I want it to give it a new try.

This garbage

I felt the same

You might like fallout 1 and 2 better. Wont cost you a dime to try them out either if you (pirate) it

I see your point, the world itself is a constant blur of orange, the gunplay lacks the *BOOM* that it needs, and the VATS system is a mechanic from fallout's olden days when the game itself was much slower.

but the game is constantly praised for its plot, the characters, and the interesting factions and conflicts in the courier's journey. what did u think about the story, its factions, and its characters? it's gotta have SOME positive, right?

The Evil Within was incredibly shit

Overwatch. Its just tf2 that costs 40$

Roblox. The grahpics are shit and everyone on their is a complete and major asshole who cant even help me with one stupid task

1 minute and 30 seconds in that game looks like complete shit lol wouldnt it be a lot easier to just break those flimsy pieces of wood than to break a "rusty worn down chain"

I dont put a lot of brain in to the plot but maybe that is the problem why I did not enjoy it. Because of this game it made me question to buy or to not buy skyrim. Fallout is overrated, the game cant get 10/10 scores if the strengths only lies oe the plot, i expected more.

keep in mind the game came out in 2010. not everyones gonna like the game though. if you have it for pc there are a shit ton of mods that make the game more fun and look better

imo, fallout: new vegas is a game that needs a couple playthroughs to become completely aborbed into. the first time i cleared, i did it by only doing the main questline and didn't put much thought into anything. the game was lackluster in the shadows of my expectations. by the time i was on my 3rd playthrough, i was determined to explore and enjoy myself, whether it was wiping out a group of vandals, or listening to the individual tales of NPCs. give it a try, user, i promise it's a good game if you adjust to the slower pacing.

this tbh. theres actually a lot to fallout new vegas that you have to go out and find yourself

I will give it another try

I dont do mods, it feel like if I use a mode the game loses its original "purpose"

the megaman franchise in general, every game ive played has been utter shit, I can see why capcom finally put a lid on it for so long.

fair enough. you can get mods however that dont effect the game play, they just improve the graphics by quite a bit

a commercial?

good stuff user, i hope you have fun :)

Maybe bug fixes mod, I remember being stuck between the ground, not able to move and I will also try mods later in the game

if its not challenging enough play on the very hard setting, ive always found that to be the most fun

;)

right on. if you ever get stuck in the ground theres a command you can type that lets you noclip

American football

Thanks for the tip :D