Hey do you guys like Chili with or without Beans?

Hey do you guys like Chili with or without Beans?

Other urls found in this thread:

casichili.net/uploads/3/7/7/2/37727781/final_copy_-_rulebook_-_2014-2017_revised_10-01-2014.pdf
strawpoll.me/13852698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never had chili so I don't know

With beans

really? where are you from?

Kinda feel like it's not chili if you don't have beans

Beans so I can eat it alone as a meal

With. What kind of fucking question is that?

Almost never have chilli. I've had it probably twice in my life. I'd imagine I'd like it more without beans, though.

No beans, more cheese than most people, often I'll add spices to mine because shit's usually not hot enough.

>Chili
>without beans
thats not a fucking chili
it is an abomination

what if you serve it with hot dogs and fries?

With beans if I'm going to eat it straight up like a bitch. Without it I want to use it on a topping for hot dogs or some bull shit idk.

On hotdogs or chilli fries you def want no bean.

>chili without beans
you sick motherfucker

Official Chili-Cookoff rules state that there are to be NO FILLERS IN CHILI
That means no beans.
Beans are not meant to be in chili.

Go look at the CASI rules yourself.

Chili is great!
easy to make and tastes really good

With.
Is it even a chili without?

Gringos took the mexican Frijoles Charros, shitted a ton of cheese on top and ruined a perfect sidedish/snack.

It's literally fucking rule 2
>A2. NO FILLERS IN CHILI - Beans, macaroni, rice, hominy, or other similar ingredients are not permitted.

casichili.net/uploads/3/7/7/2/37727781/final_copy_-_rulebook_-_2014-2017_revised_10-01-2014.pdf

South east Asia, our chillies here are spicy as heck so everytime I see you guys eat this I wonder if you guys get the shits immediately.

I'll look up a recipe and try one, thanksm

Pioneers were eating chili before the mestizo even became an established ethnicity.

Nope, frijoles charros are not like chilli. Have you even been in Mexico?

Aren't they a requirement for chilli?
I'm not a huge bean fan but I don't see how chilli can really be chilli without some kind of bean.

this

Yea, for like 30 years imbecile, gringo pendejo

Who gives a shit. This isn't about 'official' anything so I'll eat beans in my fucking chili.

BUT WHAT ABOUT CHILI FRIES AND CHILI DOGS?

I like it with one of Andy's logs

With beans, nigga, for sure. Beans are god tier in general tbh.

With beans

When I make chili at home I will put black beans in it.
But that doesn't change the fact that I'm now eating chili with beans.
It's like if I add fritos I'm eating chili with fritos.
Chili is its own ingredient. Chili by definition does not have beans in it.
That would be like if all of you cunts started screaming that a hamburger isn't a hamburger without cheese.

quite the opposite. real chili does not have beans. hat said, I prefer chili with beans.

I do not give a fuck that those monkeys say
Without beans this is absolute bullshit

texas fag here and for some reason texas chili has no beans but i love homemade chili

Exactly. It's like drinking regular milk instead of chocolate.

I like beans in chili if I'm eating straight chili.
But when you get a Chili Dog or Chili Fries beans can destroy the experience.
Where I live there's a small place named "Mustards Last Stand" that sells hotdogs. I got a chili dog there once and the chili was simply beans with chili seasoning. I don't think there was a single piece of meat in the "chili" It was unacceptably bad.

They're generally not quite as spicy as over there. Shit's are usually delayed, commencing with a gurgle, a seizing of the stomach, and a stream of burning liquid shit that can be compared to magma. But damn is it worth it.

seriously beans in chili is for the poor

>People arguing over """"""Chili""""""
>Implying Ohio Chili is not the one true Chili

It's like 58F here today. Now I want chili

I have never once in my life had american chili that I thought had even a hint of spice to it.
And I am a chili enthusiast.

I also don't understand how all of you cunts have weak stomachs. Must be an east coast thing.

With, but it needs more meat than beans.

>the one true Chili
It's not but it's tasty as all fuck.

I used to live in Cincinnati and I honestly kinda like it despite all the shit it seems to get, but their chili is an aberration in the sight of god.

>Ohio chili is chili
KYS.

That's just spaghetti with meat sauce, hold the sauce, and an entire bag of craft shredded cheddar on top.
That's awful.

>m'chili enthusiast

That's spaghetti, nigger

I'll have one then, theres a Chillies chain near my uni. Maybe I'll give it a go next week.

Mad that my hobbies are cooler than yours?

Then you've been eating the wrong chilli. No spice = no go. It's supposed to warm you up.

Chili's does not serve chili.

The worst part about living is probably how people use Chili to refer to peppers and to refer to salsas and curries.
Rather than the one true mighty American Chili.

No. That's completely different. Stay away from that chain restaurant. You want homemade stuff.

Impossible you kike

strawpoll.me/13852698

Let's settle this!

No, you know the meme about white people eating bland food? Like adding water to white bread to spice it up.
That had truth to it, just like every fucking other generalization.
White people do not make their foods spicy. I worked in the food industry, and there were people sending back food they thought was too spicy that I didn't even know had a single "spicy" ingredient in it. White people's idea of spicy is so low that it doesn't even register with me.

>chili
>without beans
what the fuck are you on about, you must be high

>No cinci option

I'm sorry you think you're elite, but I generally eat my curry Thai hot. Load up the peppers and flakes. Same with Indian curry.

Fucking false advertising then. Like said, homemade it is then. Thanks again, Merican-bros

It's not elite, it's just reality.
Foods developed by Europeans are not spicy to 95% of the globe.

I'm white, and same. I get what he's saying, though. If I order something in a restaurant that's supposed to be spicy, it rarely is.

It is so much better with beans. Those whiny fucks in Texas just want to be different. Fuck them all.

True. I usually have to ask the restaurant to make it like they would at home. If my nose isn't running by the time I'm done, it wasn't hot enough.

team Bean!

I don't get hot for the sake of hot.
Like raw jalapenos, yeah they're hot. But they don't taste good. So when people add them they're just adding them to make it hotter, not the make it taste better.
I was gunna say I also hate the chipotle flavor, but it turns out that's fucking also the jalapeno.
The Habanero is ten times the pepper the jalapeno is.

I think jalapenos taste good so I guess it's just opinion nigga.

>white people food
My kid & I make fun of my wife and call her cooking white people food. My kid is pasty as all hell (American of Swedish descent) but gets food. So glad I raised the kid right, at least as far as food goes.

At least tell me you're not the kinda trendy faggot to put sriracha on everything.
Sriracha flavors work well with certain foods, mainly asian foods.
But putting it in something like Chili is a major fuck up.

No I agree completely with you here. I really like that shit but it is NOT a universal hot sauce.

You're not all that bad after all friend.

a bit cimmanon is great
but really just a bit

>Texas based organization
Go fuck yourself, Texas is for faggots

>Habanero is ten times the pepper
>jalapenos taste good
Habs are great for adding heat
Jalapenos raw are awesome on burgers or added to chili.
Jarred brined jalapenos pretty much just suck.

There is no such thing as Ohio chili. It's Cincinnati chili and it sucks.

with. don't care about tradition or custom or whatever bullshit. I put beans in my chili.

I never understood that.
Especially when they fucking expect you to just eat a roasted jalapeno on your plate with your burger.

if you eat chili without beans you're just uncultured and uneducated. Just spittin' facts

you can't have it without beans unless you hate America.

this guy understands

Eating chili from a bowl - with beans
Eating chili on a hot dog - no beans.

its good as a topping for fries or chilidogs...burritos...but no one eats a bowl of that shit

Agreed with this user, Texas is for faggots and it should become a hole in the Earth
hope you're enjoying your hurricane you pretentious cock suckers.

>worlds largest and most respected chili competition organization
>hurr durr from texas gotta suck!
I hate Texas almost as much as I hate California, New York, France, and Canada.
But just because something comes out of a shitty place doesn't mean it's shitty.
My hate for the French burns hot, yet I admit freely that the French make amazing manual gear boxes.
My hate for Canada doesn't keep me from appreciating poutine.
My hate for Jews and New York doesn't keep me from appreciating Seinfeld.

CASI is objectively correct here.

I love roasted jalapenos.

Am I the only one who is fucking glad that Texas got mauled by Hurricane Alfred or whatever?
Has anyone ever even been to Houston?
You don't want to bother saving it if you have LOL

I'm white and I use crushed red. Chilli peppers like other people use salt

Agreed, Houston was overdue for a thorough douche.

If it's a straight bowl of chili then with beans.

If it's chili as an ingredient or topping then without beans.

No one cares,
That's like when you post
>Stupid niggers on welfare!
And then 100 niggers post
>I'm a nigger and I'm not on welfare
Dank.

I live just outside of Houston and I agree.
Ever since the Katrina 'evacuees' left N.O. and then decided to stay in Houston the city has been going downhill fast.

yeah well im hoping they dont come back to N.O., we got rid of them in 05 so theyre yours now. or just send em to new mexico, theyll love it there

>Proof that refugees aren't refugees but simply immigrants.

87 times better without beans.

Correction, 88 times better with beans.

texasfag here. no beans