If a bi-woman asked for your help in trying to get your gf to hook up with her, would you?

If a bi-woman asked for your help in trying to get your gf to hook up with her, would you?

>dating a latina, she is straight, no experience with women
>has a new friend who is bi, friend has admitted she finds gf hot but is ok with being friends too
>bi-woman messages me and starts asking about gf, says she is hot/sexy etc and wants me to help her hook up
>recently asked if i had any "sexy" photos of gf

how would you respond to something like this? never had something like this happen before

>pic related

Is the pic your gf or the friend?

gf

The way I see it the bi wants probably your gf for herself you're going to get cucked tell the the bitch to fuck off

gf has never been with any woman before, so i doubt she's going to end up with a rug muncher

never thought women could be this crazy in trying to get laid

is the bi chick hot?

average looking blonde, probably a 6-7/10

not a stunner or anything, but not ugly either

Have a threesome? Seems like the easiest route.

>OP is getting cucked
>by a woman
Kek kys

would you help another guy hook up with your gf? dont fucking do it you retard

Tell her to fuck off. Even if it is a girl, it's still someone trying to get your permission to bang your girlfriend.

do you know the meaning of cucked?

end yourself virgin.

a guy? forget about it. but a girl, with the possibility of a threesome, why not

cheatin' is cheatin'. Doesnt matter the gender. or you just with your girldfriend for the ass?

Guys do stupid shit to get laid? You think women won't do stupid and crazy shit to get laid? They suffer from the human condition as well.

not been with her long enough to make any serious commitments, seeing where things go

guys often have no options so they are forced to do dumb shit to get pussy

average looking woman has way more options so i dont think they'll be that hard up to get fucked

Get cucked like a fag or protect what's yours. Tell your gf and if she leaves to fuck her well she wasn't worth it anyways.

Tell her that if she will be your slut you will help her fuck your wife. Start Harem, Become Muslim for tax reasons.

obvious answer is threesome. What's the problem?

Could work if you're all into polly. If not forget about it.

Does she seem attracted to you at all? Or at least down to do stuff with you in a threesome?

she's cool with the idea of a threesome but gf is not into women, so thats not easy to work with

the bi chick basically wants me to talk gf into fucking with her

the one who is ok with the threesome is the bi-chick...gf knows that this girl is trying to fuck her but she's already told her that she doesnt swing that way

Well are you willing to bite a bullet? Maybe you can offer to have a little role reversal where you are the slut and let the two fuck you... then she would owe you

this is the crux of the issue. if the bi is attracted to you also it could be awesome. if she is only using you as a means to fuck the shit out of your girlfriend then you could end up as third wheel

You've already answered your question then you dumb fuck.

Well there's your answer. If your GF isn't down with it then that should be the end of it. Don't pressure her into something she doesn't want to do just because you or someone else wants it.

to be honest, the other woman isnt anything special - but it opens the doors to future threesomes with actually good looking women

i know the bi is just using me to get to gf - its not hard to figure that out. i dont find her all that hot. as for being third wheel, dont think it would up that way since gf has no interest in women

Real latinas tend to be violently afraid of lesbianism, which makes their natural bi-curiosity a bit awkward to explore.
MuriKKKan latinas are a different story.

latinas are freaks

if ur gf straight up isn't interested why are you even asking

From what I gather OP, the Bi woman wants to fuck your gf, and you want to fuck your gf and the bi chick, while your gf wants to fuck you and only you.
Dude, you don't deserve her. Just break it off with her and hook up with the bi. Then threesomes are guarenteed every weekend

Can confirm. Dated one for a month or so a while back, super aggressive in bed, forcibly fucked me raw, and still drunk texts me in the middle of the night from time to time a year later. Not as bad as this vietnamese street punk I got involved with. She broke it off and then 2 nights later showed up at my house shitfaced, tried to throw bricks through my window and threatened to burn my house down bc she new I was chilling with a friend who happened to be female.

too bad latinas age like week old bananas...get them in their twenties and theyre hot....30s and beyond fuggetaboutit

I knew a lesbian that loved doing this shit, it was fun for her.

>never thought women could be this crazy in trying to get laid
You've learned a valuable lesson. Girls get just as horny as guys. Not all of em, but a lot of them.

Why is the clit ring not on her clit?

she might have the best sex ever. girls know what other girls want. she could end up switching teams and you'd be the one helping her do it

How has nobody mentioned that his girl has a clit piercing ffs?

Who the fuck would pursue a serious relationship with a woman who had her clit pierced? Before you met nonetheless?

ffs do you also avoid women who smoke? or have tats? or how about belly button rings? do you want them to wear skirts that cover their knees?

m8,dont do it
you`ll ease your gf into this then sooner or later she pop the question...
>hey OP
>can i fuck guy or can we have a threesome with guy
dont do it... its a slippery slope and your only going to get yourself cucked

But bi friend then owes him a replacement gf. Pref a properly kinky one thats into 3somes too.

>how would you respond to something like this? never had something like this happen before
Honestly? I'd go for it. Then again, my gf is bi as well and has been with women before, so this would probably end up becoming a threesome.

I bet she shows her ankles in public too, damn harlot

Yeah they like to "turn" attractive girls. Knew more than a handful of lesbians who liked to boast about relationships and marriages they wrecked cause they had such bad ass scissoring skills. They have media promoting lez sex like the best ever, and it's still taboo enough to be hot if a chick is drunk enough.

Bad call to let your chick dyke out, lots of girls want to be the unicorn. Irl smoking hot lesbians are rare since most dykes are fat, gross, dirty and insane.

this

it would be hot to see a latina and a white bitch dyke it out tho

yep. aggressive white chick introducing a reluctant latina to lesbianism sounds hot as fuck

kek that clit ring says the latina isnt that repressed, has probably had her face in pussy and not told op about it. why does she continue hanging out with the dyke if she's not somewhat interested in fucking?