Anorexic sex thread

Anorexic sex thread.
Gotta chance to bang a stick chick.
Need details of what to expect.
Kinda worried I will hurt her feelings by being grossed out.
Dos and donts the would be appreciated. (She's xtremely pretty but super super thin). Pussy like a cave? No anal? What's the pussy like?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont over think it. just be nice to her and try to enjoy it. you cant go to town on her like you would a girl with at. be gentle.

dont thrust too hard when doing doggy style. youll fuck your pubic bone up and it hurts

Good advice. But Do anorexic pussy get wet? I read they stop having periods. Maybe I need lube? I'm scared to try doggy style due to the visuals ...makes me think of fucking a greyhound dog. Can anorexics orgasm?

19m I weight 55kg

How can I cheat the system and gain 10+kg in 1 month

Skinny fag all my life

What's anal like for you homes? Does your bf get grossed out?

fuck her in her ass and cum on her belly saying "i love fat girls like you"

Good chance the pussy may be rank. Malnutrition can cause some funky smells. Yes they can get wet but it'll probably be very short-lived. You might be surprised at how quickly you bust. Something about seeing your dick indent go in and out of them is marvelous.

What's your height ?

There are many diets out there . I would suggest watching powerlifters on YouTube they do that shit when bulking .

she probably will have trouble getting wet. just get lube and keep it to missionary. stop overthinking it as well. If you get a visual of her bony ass during doggy just keep plowing. you loose your boner then who gives a fuck, the world isnt going to end. Just assure her its you and not her. Say you're nervous because you like her or some shit. shes alot more stressed amd self concious about this than you are. ask if she can lick your balls to get you hard again.

I don't know the exact number
But I'm average tall

Slow down dude I'm not made out of money

That would be an awesome way to start psyops for regular relationship.
"You're eating...again?" "Um...those pants belong on a smaller woman honey."

be careful putting your dick to far in.

if she's really small you don't want to be smashing her cervix, just go pretty far in while also rubbing alot on her gspot.

I fucked an anorexic girl once. She was pretty damn fucking tight to the point that sex was extremely uncomfortable. I'm not overly big either, just above 6 inches and reasonable girth.

She was 15 however, so...

6 ft 115 lbs. help Sup Forums

I'm really most interested in her giving me head. She looks like a super model. Amazing lips. But I wonder if she even would put my dick in her mouth???? If that's a no then I'm out. Sucking my dick daily is rule #1

burgers every day all day

This And stop moving so fucking much.

well expect it's gonna be gross cause anorexic chics are disgusting. the also have low selfesteem, so prepare for fucking in the dark. but hey, at least you won't have to worry about looking at an utterly hideous creature

well my college haves kind of a big campus, so im moving a lot. also i do a lot of gym, and drink milk every day. it just feels that i canĀ“t gain anything

It's not about money it's about eating food with high fat percentage . It's unhealthy to gain 10 kilos in 1 month.

Expect a very loose pussy. Fat is what makes it tight and feel goid.

Move less eat more.

Have fun playing your game of Knuckles with the bag of bones. Your pelvis is going to look and feel like the losing opponent.

>Need details of what to expect.
Bones

The thing is I don't know what to eat
Eat what ever mom makes

Move less
I tried that
Took a year of and stayed at home 24/7. Lost all my friends cos moved town. All I did was go outside for 30 mins every day to pic up my two brothers from school

Then get a wheelchair or mobility scooter. Literally the only reason the rest of us are walking and running is because otherwise we gain weight. Given the choice we would all ride scooters.

Not OP. It's a pretty noob question but how do I play with tits to give her maximum pleasure?

It only works in conjunction with the eat more. Skinny people trying to put on weight always think that they eat a lot, but they really don't. Find a fat fuck friend, hang out for a few days eating exactly what they do and you will see what I mean. I am fucking fat because I over eat every meal.

* And Knuckles

t. never had sex with a thin woman

Where I live men aren't fat. Aka EU
mostly women are fat here

*I hate fat girls like you.

that picture is photoshop

lost

No, she just has a skinny back

That female has more meat on her than the one I might fuck. Mine is also 5'1". Very tiny. My dick will look humongus.

>I read they stop having periods.
true.
medfag here

No way

Ok. Can she orgasm like normal? Is she a tight ring and empty cavern inside? Will she give horrible mental issue head or make up for not eating with a low calorie bj?

Fucking her while touching her gspot eh?
How virgin are you?

Must have a small dick to fuck her and get your fingers in at the same time

I mean rub it with your cock ya Dingus. What is yours not big enough?

>projecting this much

Feels like you don't even know where the gspot is ya dingoon.

Personally I wish the gspot was in the back of a woman's throat. High quality head is the most important trait a female needs to keep me interested. I love getting head. Just love it.

Drink 3 liters of whole milk and 200 grams of peanut butter every day on top of what youre allready eating and you should be fine.

Lol I don't think you understand

Samefagging this much

As someone with an ED, I always loved sucking dick because truthfully people with EDs are -obsessed- with food and have a resulting oral fixation.

Post dick please

I had a 19 year old virgin with vagimosis. Took her nearly 2 years to relax. Best fucking pussy if all time. So tight. So very very very tight. She cried then she moaned then begged me not to stop. Every night for 2 years. Amazing pussy.

just drink loads of softdrink bro you will pack on the weight

how did it smell?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thank you.

Her lips....whew. she looks like the reporter from Scream and Friends but short and bony. So pretty though.

Are you sure

When ever I drink monster I can feel my heart slowing down

Perfect. Tasty too. No health issues. Just mental shit.

Drinking monsters is really dumb for you dummy.

It will be an experience like no other....as fucking any woman would be.

Just do it in a way that works for both of you. You will figure that out together...unless she tells you "Do This Faggot!", which indeed you should.

>Anorexic sex thread.
Oh fuck Sup Forums it's like you are the NSA or something. My chick has a severe eating disorder. When I say severe I mean at one point she was losing hair and needed 6 pints of blood to not die.
>Sex will be garbage when ED is in control
>They will be lazy and self concious
>Low energy
however, if they are recovered or ED is not in control the sex is mindblowing
>Does what ever you say
>Eager to please
>Competative and wants to be the greatest lay you ever had
People with eating disorders are obsessed with being the best.
As far as physical limitations, depends on the girl but usually stamina will be the main issue. Expect to do all the work. But you can go rough, bones don't break that easily
>Pussy while anorexic is not as good as recovered.
>Anorexics lose muscle everywhere, including kegal areas
however, when they recover the pussy gets meaty.
>Anal should be fine but prepare for bones to stab you on every thrust
Hope this answers your questions.
>will post pic of GF in recover mode if anyone interested
>Not gonna post her anna pix.

Well I only have a can 1 time every 5 months
Also I prefer water over anything in life

Water is GOLD for me

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Med fag help, my girlfriend was anorexic about 3 years ago. She has messed up periods coming in about every 3 months or so. She's been eating healthy and taking vitamins for the time bitween then and now. What can she do to fix her periods?

Obsessed with being the best? Hmm...maybe I've been wrong to show her attention then. She's really pretty but coworkers say hell no too scrawny. She carries herself like she's used to male attention though. Fuck it. I'm going to make subtle fat joke s about her. I don't like uppity women. I thought I was doing her a favor. Fuck that bag if bones. No way do I let her think she's the shit. Fuck that. Back to the drawing board

Wtf are u doing

Not medfag, but she needs to gain body fat. It is needed for regulation of hormone production. Women who end up with a bodyfat% under around 10/12% end up having issues with their menstrual cycle

why is this thread full of people talking like children? what the fuck.

I was married to one for 7 years.

with anorexia usually comes a host of other problems, she probably wont smell great all over, do you know if shes anorexic or bulimic? cause she will stink of puke if shes the later. Her teeth will suck and her pussy will smell baaaad.

ED is not what most people think
>Most people think they are gonna bang some low self esteem twat who will never get fat
in reality, ED is about control. They get a euphoric high of controlling their body weight and obsessive and compulsive about the rituals they use to control it. Think of it like a drug addiction, but their drug of choice is control. Their self esteem is low, but in the same way a drug addicts is. If a drug addict is accomplishing their goals and still getting regular highs, then they're self esteem is just fine. With an eating disorder as long as they have control they feel powerful, and since control is the high they tend to get their goals taken care of and not want to stop until they fuck themselves up physically (and not in a visual way, more than that)
>If you are serious about banging an Anna chick, recovery is when you wanna do it
>Seriously, they will drain your nuts and have low self esteem that through sex with you they are trying to compensate for

Oh shit. Teeth. Hers are white but not gleaming white. And they look scratched up. I got a bit turned off when she laughed because I saw gaps between her molars and more scratchiness. I thought drugs but maybe it's vomit related.

Annnnnnd there goes my boner for her.

ED is an umbrella term, you're generalizing horribly. This is completely unproven as a correlation in different cases. Dont listen to this idiot.

yeah sorry man, sounds like shes got dat bulimia. Hard mode sex ahead of you.

I am the guy who said dont smash her cervix. This dingus guy is someone else.

And you're obviously a virgin or bad at sex if you dont know where it is.

Nah. I won't touch a female with bad dental. It's not real bad. It's just weird to see white scratchy teeth with no shine to them at all. But puke? Fuck that. Hell no.

they have a perpetual puke smell about them as well due to constant exposure to stomach acid.

I bet it is bulimia because her face is perfectly sculpted. No sagging and I heard anorexics get saggy jowls. Her face is impossibly pretty.

You're a faggot and a retard. The reason ED is used is because it's how it's refered to in treatment. You either know about the 'refering to ED as a separate person' in therapy shit (which honestly is weird as fuck) and are trollin or you are a retard and think everything is 'muh tumblrisms' if you don't understand it

She doesn't stink in closeness at work but I'm not near her mouth. I'm really turned off now. Can't do puke. Just can't.

She may lack self confidence, which may lead too the lack of movement during sex prepare yourself for disappointment

ED in medical circles means erectile dysfunction you, you type like an underage person as well, making you even less credible. No one listen to this idiot.

what?

Look for callouses on knuckles on either hands, bulimics that use hands tend to get hard spots where the front teeth grind. In either case, just stay the fuck away from anything that even remotely has ED. The likelihood of them being batshit insane is pretty high and ED is always a symptom of something much worse. I know since I've been dealing with this shit on a daily basis for the past five or six years.

>ED in medical circles means erectile dysfunction
yup, because a psychological condition will use the same exact terminology.

Please describe to me the treatment of eating disorders and how experienced you are in them. I'm sure you know sooooooo much.
>So how do eating disorders get treated faggot?

I dated a 5'2" 100 lbs girl. Petite but healthy, with abs and muscle tone. Fit. Underweight but no food issues. Ate normal food at every meal. Just petite and tiny. This girl must be about 85lbs. I think I'm projecting qualities from an ex that was very sexy and very good in bed onto some puke smelling skank with teeth falling out.
Fuck my life.

SWALLOW IT - AAAAAALLL

I work as an assistant and a rehabilitation school for young girls in the UK. I'm fairly certain I know more than you. No on in the UK profession uses ED as anything but a collective term.

Wtf happened to her torso????

BZZZZZT. Thank you for playing.
It's muscle tone that makes for good penile stimulation in the vagina. Look at an anatomy book sometime.

In the treatment portion of an eating disorder the person suffering the disorder and the people around them are told to treat the negative behaviors as if the are a seperate person all together named ED.
>Yeah, I know it's fucking weird but I'm not a psychologist and I didn't create the program
Eating disorder people are hyper sensitive to criticism and if you lash out at them not eating or them working out, they take it as a personal attack and internalize it and see those who are trying to help them get better as the enemy rather than their eating disorder as the enemy.
Personifying the eating disorder is supposed to keep them from getting defensive when you lash out at the negative behavior. This way the channel the insecurity and defensiveness at the personified eating disorder.
It's fucking weird. Treatment is very similar to treatment for drug addicts but wit some seriously weird twists.

What would happen if I leave an ensure at her desk?

This sounds like a shit Freudian treatment. We treat girls by monitoring them constantly, doing room checks for hidden food/puke and regular counseling sessions. We have 3 different levels of kitchen/dining rooms with different levels of observation. i'm sure you'll continue to say I dont know what im talking about.

Oh why didn't you say so, well I'm a nobel prize winning Doctor who created all research on Eating Disorders.
I mean I'm saying it on the internet it must be true right?
>Hey faggot, I didn't ask you what you do. I asked you how do you treat it. Anyone can say anything on the internet and psychology and internal medicine are not 100% the same. Are you gonna answer the question or as an inferior assistant rehab worker address a doctor and nobel prize winner like a slag retard whore?

STICK CHICKS!

Yeah but what about those girls using sex to get their way with staff? You've embraced that perk right?

getting stiff thinking about sticking a stick chick

So you're on the monitoring side when people are bed ridden, not the psychology side where the work is done in an inpatient care facility to to keep them from reaching the point they got to before?
>Either you are some grunt in a hospital that thinks they know everything about eating disorders because you've handled a few cases
>Or your some faggot who is naming what any vague mental health self harm procedure is during hospitalization.

>We treat girls by monitoring them constantly
>doing room checks for hidden food/puke and regular counseling sessions
>We have 3 different levels of kitchen/dining rooms with different levels of observation.
Ahhh so you are a cook larping as a nurse....