She deleted her YouTube and made her Instagram private...

She deleted her YouTube and made her Instagram private. Who fucked her in the ass and leaked it online to make her do this? Was it you, b?

>she

She is the definition of newfag cancer. If you like and enjoy this fucking shit you are 100 times worse than an avatarfag

I've see her pussy

show me the puss puss

I don't enjoy her content. I enjoy watching her inevitable descend into self destruction. It's entertaining to witness a teenager who lusts after attention destroy herself like she has. It's fun to watch

who?

Ciara Horan

yes, this is post.

>Ciara Horan
never heard of her.

>her

this sounds about right

Can someone direct me to where she lives so I can kill her

no this is patrick

>whatevz
dude wat
Patrick, my man, glad to see you.

OP here. Good to see all of you have taken my bait. Now please enjoy pictures of my dilapidated Anusara for the remainder of this thread

it's my pleasure to be here my friend

Oh yeah I was wondering why she deleted her channel few days ago, anyone know why? I assume its because of the impersonaters that have been pretending to be her during summer.

we should use this opportunity to post quality posts, Patrick.

here are some ferrets.

>they're not ferrets

I know.

no one care, faggot, just post something.

OMG such cute ferrets

Must be weird to be so self obsessed.
I couldn't imagine being entertained and fulfilled by taking selfies even if I was locked in a room alone with nothing but a cell phone for 100 years.
Yet huge segments of the population choose to do it when they have so much else they could be doing.

it's called generation SoMe for more than one reason.

She is going to grow out of it eventually

The youth being called the ME generation has been going on for centuries.

Selfies is really a woman thing more than it is a generation thing.

She didn't delete her youtube. Its set to private/inactive.

>Selfies is really a woman thing more than it is a generation thing
I'm Gen X, I don't remember anyone back in day being this self concious. Men nor women, it's definitely a new thing.

Why doesnt this attention whore fuck off and stop pandering to these thirsty neckbeards on r9k? When she gets some attention she pussies out and privatises her youtube channel etc - disgusting