Why didn't you like this album, Sup Forums? I think it's pretty good

Why didn't you like this album, Sup Forums? I think it's pretty good.

There are two (2) good songs - Homemade Dynamite and The Louvre. There are two (2) decent songs - Sober and Writer in the Dark.

The rest is pathetic.

I think it's pretty good too for what it is

;)

it's mainstream garbage, what to like?

DUDE SEX DRUGS PARTYING PROMISCUITY BREAKUPS IMASADATTRACTIVEGIRL:'-( AND I'M LIKE TOTALLY DOING ADULT STUFF NOW LMAO

The Louvre is the only song I liked desu

>no liability

Probably because it was her big sophomore album. Pure Heroine was incredible and was difficult to follow up
That being said I liked Melodrama but Pure Heroine is still better

i didn't listen
an unfortunate side effect of getting into kpop was having really high standards for getting into me western pop.

is she anywhere near as good as Justin Timberlake in any regard or would getting into her now be a waste of time

kpop, the genre that struggles to make a good cohesive EP let alone a full studio album

>listening to pop music for the lyrical messages
shiggy diggy--

Sup Forums finally gets a backbone and refuses to be spoon fed by critics, but picks this album....the state of this PLACE

any given genre has an exponentially larger amount of trash than good output idk why anyone would expect pop music from a small country to be the same

answer my q please because I don't see Lorde becoming irrelevant anytime soon so I want to know what I'd be getting into if ignore the rest of my backlog to give her a shot

It was alright, I preferred Pure Heroine though desu

>as good as JT
That's not hard to do user
She's much better than JT

Hard not to when it's the main focal point of all the songs, there is no subtlety, and very few of the backing tracks have any memorable, catchy, redeeming qualities whatsoever ;-)

ye and the trash is at record highs so idk why that would give you such a high standard

she only has two albums that are like 10-11 tracks each. not exactly a time sink, listen to random songs on youtube and decide yourself

>desu

Ugh

Writer in the Dark (I think it was that one) sounds a lot like Kate Bush in the chorus so I dig it

Retard

friend showed it to me in the car this weekend. I thought it was pretty solid, a strong 6 at least. nice combination of thematic unity and variation of sounds. plenty of stuff I wasn't into but the album overall was enjoyable

made me think of grimes fuckong my shit up
as you do

This is the first time I've seen anyone say shiggy diggy on Sup Forums in at least a year. Also nice trips.

I spelled ([fucking]) wrong!

>tfw there's no more >le shiggy donatello

i like her for real

o i am laffin

I now have a big crush on lorde because of this album .thanks for sharing