What is the best way of vandalising a car? Consider: speed, noise, ease, cost of materials, cost of damage done

What is the best way of vandalising a car? Consider: speed, noise, ease, cost of materials, cost of damage done.
I am thinking of:
paint stripper
scratching polish
slashing tires with an icepick

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1d1_Z9AFVg
youtube.com/watch?v=z9d4B1V-HG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eggs

Bash in the windshield with your forehead

Spraypaint all the glass black.

Step 1: Take of the lug nuts.
Step 2: Shake car.

Spray that expanding foam stuff that builders use up the exhaust.

Thank me later.

Airplane stripper in a ketchup bottle

Slashing the tire is A Lot louder then you think.

brake fluid. drizzle it all over the paint and let it sit. after an hour or so, wiping the brakefluid will also take the paint clean off

Google bologna on a car. I'm not lying.

Leave bologna on his car in the heat and the preservatives absorb the paint off of the car.

>zip tie harmonica near radiator up under front bumper
>will only make noise when car is in motion
>if done right, mechanic won't find
>mechanic won't understand the noise
>minimal effort involved

this. ESPECIALLY on a hot day. Bubbles the paint, glues on, it's perfection.

If you have a spark plug, you can remove the ceramic part and throw it at the window for an instant shatter.

landmines.
be sure the person youre vandalizing has mudslime neighbors tho

You could try not being a pussy and confront the person instead

pour sand where you refill the oil. will ruin the engine

I second this. And aircraft stopper in the jug. It'll fuck all the shit up.

>autozone
>aircraft stripper
>10 dollars
>simply dump all over car
>wait
>all paint gone down past primer

>thousands in damages

You're the worst kind of pussy. Tuck your clit behind your ass and just punch the guy, and or gal in the nose

Molten lead on door handles

bologna on the paint. eggs on the paint. snickers in the gas tank. potato in the tailpipe.

Bovine syringe + jasco and spray it onto the car paint. Do it in the middle of the night so it has time to work. Use plumbers flux on the glass.

>ignite a bbq lighter cube
>put it on a tire
>wait
>profit

car bomb,works like a charm

dont use it for petty revenge though...use it to make a point

Kill yourself fucking asshole, if i woul catch you doing this to my car, i would brake both of your arms.....

Slice the valve stems off all the tires.

>Airplane stripper
Would this actually do anything without being brushed on?

that's fucked up lol

Play the long game. Weld all his wheel nuts in place.

elaborate on the results?

Get a big cloth, douse it in gasoline, put it in tank, light end, RUN

Get a strong, pointy object to inflict a pinhole puncture on the tire sidewalls.

THIS. ALL OF THESE.

Tires die slowly, entire tubing needs to be replaced

Yes it will

Tires will be fucked

Step 1: grab a handful of nails
Step 2: put then under each of the 4 tires
Step 3: run away
Step 4: hide in the bushes and wait for your prey to get in

Fuck off oskar, this doesn't concern you.

Flattens all the tires and you have to have them completely removed fr9m the rims to replace them. And you need a flatbed to tow the car too the tire shop. Low risk, high reward.

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=F1d1_Z9AFVg
Alternatively fireworks
youtube.com/watch?v=z9d4B1V-HG4

Yeah as if something a 5 min car wash can't fix. Retard.

>aircraft stripper
that is dumb, they will be able to see someone started and stopped on that cut. they'll know it was done by somebody and not a natural break. AKA spend the next 5 years wondering if they will knock on your door.

Aircraft remover. That shit is amazing.

>bologna on the paint. eggs on the paint. snickers in the gas tank. potato in the tailpipe.
doesn't work, doesn't work, doesn't work, doesn't work.
at least on non-shit murrican cars.
first two do nothing, third is impossible because locked fill cap, fourth will just fly out on first turn from the starter

Not the case at all, man. I know it seems harmless but look up some pics or video.

Damage tires only. Most insurance companies don't cover tire only damage. Any other vandalism gets covered under Comprehensive/non collision

Get a nigga, tell him, nigga please, watch after this car.

You will thank me when the car is destroyed.

It removes aircraft?

>Speed: Instant
>Noise: You wont hear a thing
>Ease: Nothing is easier
>Cost of material: Literally 0
>Cost of damage done: Insanely high, especially to yourself

A friend of mine in high school put a large amount of thermite on the hood of the vice-principal's car and lit it. Burned clear through the hood, engine, and into the ground below.

Dude was nuts.

it's like slashing tires but it takes a while for them to empty. they can't fill them up cuz no stem and when they do end up flat, you almost have to buy all new tires cuz the tubing gets completely ruined. it's a slow methodic process

Damn right on this poster - you can patch holes in the tread to a degree, but the sidewall bears load. No responsible shop would patch a sidewall puncture (better yet slash, but if you're doing it at night / on the sly, puncture gives you time to escape without loud noise)

are you dumb

I checked a dudes doors to see if they were locked for a couple weeks one time so I could liquid nails his doors shut. He climbed in and out of the trunk for a month or so then just let the car sit. It was a new wide track grand prix. I probably cost him $20k. I have also used air craft stripper lol that shit is nasty. Dudes car had rust splotches till he got rid of it. It so melts plastic. Not to be mean just funny jb welded a duck call into my buddy's blow off valve.

not correct
the valves can easily be replaced at a tire shop without dismounting or rebalancing the tires
do this

Anything you do will just be covered by the insurance company so realistically your only pissing them off.

Dumb fuck

like the way you think holmes

>tubing
what shithole country are you in?
car tires do not have tubing for like 30 years here in yurope.
they may have only if you're a cheapass and have a punctured tire repaired with a tube instead of replacing it.

>potato
Use a goddam banana

If he does not have a locking gas cap... buy him one.

would that work better?

I was egged last night, but thats okay I got them on my cameras and their vehicles license plates. They also egged other peoples homes on the street so I am guessing it's going to be quite expensive for them.

Shitload of laundry detergent in gas tank always does the trick. Engine will cease up. I speak from experience.

depends on the car. if it already has rust/fading paint just bust out a window, squirt expanding insulator foam into the exhaust. something that mechanically fucks up the car.

if it looks in pristine condition, key the hood, go deep and try to scratch the metal. make little jab marks too. rain/humidity can get in and start the rusting process so, use that to your advantage too.

just remember, dont get caught. nondescript clothes, hat, one of those masks people wear when they have a cold, you know.

No he didn't

oooo youre hard

Like the Sea shepard with butter acid :D no body can drive the car again without puking

fuck

This. but do it at night

underrated

Only a pussy messes with someone's car instead of directly dealing with whatever issue is upsetting you.

this

he who shits and runs away lives to shit another day!

You won't think it will work but the best pad t stripper is actually brake fluid for cars. If you buy about 8 bucks of it, The vehicles paint will be completely destroyed. Am mechanic, btw.

Tell some blacks that the owner of the car is racist. They'll nig all over it and the owner, then the owner will get arrested.

Did that to my neighbor, old white dude that kept going through our mail and threatening to kick our ass.

Nigs broke his nose, 3 rips, and caused about $60,000 in damage before the police I called rolled up and arrested the white guy for whatever Bs the nigs made up

How about you don't be a spineless fag got and you confront them personally about what ever it was they did that has you acting like a rebuked child.
Fucking sad sack of shit op

Use a piece of ceramic to break a window. Get a full can of expanding foam and puncture it with a knife and drop it inside the driver's side footwell.

That one can will fill half the car with foam that will harden like a fucking rock.

Put sticks with nails in front of all tyres which cannot be seen when sitting into a car.

You're not gonna do shit

pour a quart of atf on the hood, removes the paint to the base and makes it nasty.

If you'd stop being such an insufferable prick people would stop fucking with your car.

Try again, faggot. Already had the police out. Eat shit.

place some thermite on his hood and ignite it - should burn pretty far in to his enginge block.

Strip the window wiper of its rubber

Spray paint the headlights

Big fish in the exhaust/catalytic converter

Bullshit i know thermite can do that but im calling bullshit on your story

This is brilliant

no
tested them all when i had a spare car that was crashed

sand in oil cap
water/sugar/salt/sand in fuel
eggs/sausage on the hood, left for a week

did nothing

what works:
- puncture tires
- cut off valves
- diluted cat shit in vents
- powdered dremel discs on the wipers
- nails/screws under the wheels
- loooooads of fucking foam into the exhaust

get a soft screw (as in not hardened) drill a small hole in the center.
insert the screw into miscellaneous inflatable devices (possibly one in the spare too for good measure if its jeep/suv/van with outboard mounted tire)

lots of good suggestions but everyone is forgetting the first step: Double check that you are indeed a giant fucking pussy. Re-measure your dick to ensure it is still less than 2 inches

>my car
>brake your arms

if you were actually intelligent this would have been a good pun

steel cable back axle to something sturdy... or tie cable to rear rim and the other end to the front axle

that expandable foam?? thats a good one

fire

flour/sugar in their gas tank
completely destroys it from working

.t idiot that got his tires slashed for being a gigantic faggot

set it on fire

Potato in the tailpipe. The kids call it Irish prison rape.

I did. And I wasted 1 minutes just to see I was right.

Watch out everyone, we got a badass here.

put a big cork in the exhaust pipe