bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41140621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 Dogecoin / Russia

My moneys on Russia.

Japan

Whys the U.K. an option?

Islam

Diabetes first

lil'kim obviously. There will be a coup after further sanctions and civil war will occur because mass starvation. Kim will take the entire country with him by bombing Seoul. Screenshot this post.

It makes them feel better.

I don't think you realize just how little control China has over its people, borders, and land.
China wouldn't ever stop trading with NK, and even if it wanted to it couldn't do anything about it. Bordering areas economies rely too heavily on trade with north korea.

Also you're an idiot if you think KJU will attack South Korea, they're most likely to attack Japan if they're going to attack.
Which if KJU has any actual sway in the DPRK government will never happen.
The spotlight will move on and North Korea will be left alone for another 10 years before the spotlight shifts back onto it.

small tactical nukes on trump's properties

Op asked who would fire first, ass. I'm outlining a very possible scenario. Your theory does not answer the question.

I'm outlining why your scenario is retarded.

>you're an idiot if you think KJU will attack South Korea
Why? Seoul is in range of heavy artillery, THAAD can not counter shelling.

well you are an ignorant butt fucker

Japan. Preemptively.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41140621

This, wouldn't blame them.

No one's going to fire shit and if they do it's for psychological warfare

China has already firmly asserted that if someone fire on NK that they will fire on them.
So if Japan launches an attack they will likely be a wasteland within the day.

Then all UN members would be obligated to destroy china, Russia and the US of course being the main forces to do so.
Russia would likely go with the UN but not do too much, the US would likely need to genocide all of China single handedly.

What about Japan do a false flag it'd be pretty convincing considering recent events.

International intelligence agencies know about false flags within hours of the news braking.
Especially when we're talking about one of the most monitored nation on the planet.

Kek

Kek

>us would need to genocide all of china single handedly
nah
all the nuclear states ie france, uk, usa and russia(wouldn't do shit) would probably just nuke china

Oh yeess daddy

Except we're literally not allowed to use nuclear weapons.