I had sex with a very famous celebrity last night. Needless to say, I'm kinda freaking out about it now

I had sex with a very famous celebrity last night. Needless to say, I'm kinda freaking out about it now.

I work as a bartender in a restaurant in Beverly Hills and this particular patron spent most of last night at my bar, alone, talking to me about her boyfriend. He is also an actor, but he's usually in another city shooting and he is gone all the time. She seemed extremely lonely. As we started closing the restaurant, she said that she was going to leave and wished me a good night. I asked her if she was driving. Said she was fine to drive, but she wasn't even close. I offered to call her an Uber and she said that I was sweet but she was still going to drive cause she lives really close by. Then I offered to drive her home right when she dropped her keys at which point it finally dawned on her that I was right and she shouldn't be driving. She gave me the keys to her car.

I drove her home and on the way home she started kissing me. First on the cheek, then on the neck, then she started licking my ear while rubbing my dick through my pants. I got hard instantly. When we got to her place, I opened her gate and drove up to the house. I cut off her car and broke out my phone to call an Uber. I guess she saw what I was doing cause she took the keys and my phone from me and then ran into her house.

>pic semi-related

I followed her inside to get my phone, cause it was a freaking 12 mile walk back to the restaurant, at least. I thought she was just playing with me, like a tiger playing with its food. It never occurred to me that she actually wanted to have sex with me, but once inside she practically raped me. She ripped my shirt open, pulled it down and jumped on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me. She stared kissing me. She scratched the shit out of my back. I put her down, took her clothes off and fucked her really hard on her couch for about 40 minutes. I came on her ass. I definitely made her cum several times. When we were done, she said that it was exactly what she needed thanked me. I ordered an Uber, had a drink with her by the bar near her piano and then bid her a good night when ride arrived.

But here's the thing. She just called me and told me that my boss gave her my phone number. She said she had a wonderful time with me last night and that since I have tonight off she was wondering if I wanted to chill with her at her place tonight and watch Netflix with her. I told her that I have plans for today and that I would get back to her. I'm really weary about calling her back because she has paparazzi following her around all the freaking time and the last thing I need in my life is for my face to be plastered all over the tabloids.

She's really freaking hot, she's a multimillionaire and way out of my league. There is no chance in hell of Hollywood ever accepting us as a couple and I most likely would be referred to as her boy toy because she's five years older than me.

What would you do? Would you go?
Would you want to be followed around by paparazzi?

yeah dude, right

Fake and gay

ITT : Anons writing their biggest fantasies

Lying faggot.

I believe it...honestly. That's how Hollywood is its a pretty weird place and a lot of weird shit happens there. Fuck, even my mentor, who stayed in Hollywood for 20 years, had all these crazy stories even of producers having sex with actors inside their trailers and shit. If it was some other place, maybe the OP said "Oh I fucked a celebrity here in my home town in Nebraska" I would be skeptical.

I say go for it.

Will it all blow up in your face? Sure.
Will being followed around by paparazzi for a few months suck? Sure
But you will get a chance to have sex with a famous celebrity. If the paparazzi catch you, you will have proof.

Being known as "That guy who fucked that star" is better than not being known for anything.

Nice try Op. Go tell your mommy to warm up some more hot pockets.

I'm not the OP lol

Just do it man, this could be a one time oportunity

>Every celebrity
Post nudes of Sean Bean or GTFO

This. Also, if you keep your mouth shut, she might tell her other celebrity friends about how good you are in bed and how you can be trusted to be discrete.

Being preselected by other women is like 80% of game and having a celebrity female vouch for you is worth more than gold.

>me no troll. me human.

dear OP. walk outside, timestamp a phto that proves you are in Beverly Hills right now.

protip: you can't.

ITT: beta males are afraid that this is a true story.

He never said that he lived in Beverly Hills. He said that he worked there.

No bartender can afford to live in Beverly Hills dude. He probably lives in Compton.

I understand this might be a true story. I've experienced just as crazy things. But asking Sup Forums neets for advise on this is crazier.

Some of Reddit's male specific boards might be better.

He should just prove he is in LA

Tru

Sup Forums is mainstream now. We're all Chads here.

If you're looking for like-minded people, try

Stop being a douche and say who it is at least OP..

>ever present demand for proof on a board dedicated to fiction

post proof from uber app

Oh look, a pussy and a cat.

Wussy & Pussy

because he is claiming a true story you nignog

This is weird fanfic.

I'm in entertainment, nobody cares. If it's real, stop being such a fucking autist.

Fucking women isn't all that weird, and even so, not every producer is crossing the line.

I really hope this story isn't true.
Part of me suspects that it is for some reason. I can't put my finger on it.

This sort of shit would never happen to me, but it has to happen to SOMEBODY. Right?

Lol, do people actually believe this? Sup Forums fan fic hilarity

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board, where no one could possibly give him any credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bullshit and we're replying anyways. That's what this place is for. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

I do. I think this really happened.

Pretty sure this is old copy pasta.

It doesn't.

Sorry my dude

>There is no chance in hell of Hollywood ever accepting us as a couple and I most likely would be referred to as her boy toy because she's five years older than me.

Oh noes!

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums for advice. There is a board for advice.

its obvious who the OP is implying. however that person was not in LA yesterday.

Story actually does sound plausible. It happens on occasion when you work in areas close to very upscale communities mostly owned by celebrities and wealthy executives. I have seen it happen to a coworker. Made me a bit salty I didn't get in on that with one of the girl's friends. Anyway.

>What would you do? Would you go?

Yeah sure. You may never get a chance to do something like this again. May as well just for the experience alone.

Well, spill it out then.

So how was Caitlyn Jenner?

I had sex with a b-level celebrity about a decade ago at a dental convention in San Diego. I was there with my business partners pushing a new surgical headlamp. She was with her boyfriend who was a LA dentist, and bored out of her mind.
I offered lunch, then we banged up in their room.
She was terrible in bed, unaffectionate, inactive, was like fucking a corpse. I figured the only things she had going for her was her incredible looks and okay acting.
The headlamp was "successful", sold all but a few of 5000 of them over a few years, and after all the costs, we each had a little under $3000 each in profit (about $500 a year for the whole business, yeah sucked shit badly).

OP was trying to hint it was Taylor Swift (actor boyfriend that is out of town, paparazzi chasing her, a piano)

but she was at her bff's wedding all day and night yesterday in martha's vineyard

a hot rich celebrity wants to have a relationship and you are too scared even after having sex.

kill yourself faggot.

Most realistic story of self business yet. Shit is sad but how it usually goes for people.

i believe you op. i had got a blowjob from a now b-list celeb about 11-12 years ago. nobody believes me either.

>she was wondering if I wanted to chill with her at her place tonight and watch Netflix with her

oh i see wut you did thar XD

Would I want to be associated by a hot famous millionaire.... damn fucking right I would.... are you retarded or something. Girls get wet seeing a ring on a guys finger.. imagine the cred you would have for pulling her?

OP got pwnt

>accepting us as a couple

She wants sex, not a relationship.

So Caitlin Jenner is a good fuck?
color me surprised !

Anyone here? Is my shit just bugging out because I'm on phone or did people stop commenting?

>I had a one night stand and now I'm worried her friends won't like me as her boyfriend.
Get the fuck out of here you faggot

your hand is a very famous celebrity?

without more details on identity, we dont believe you. we come here for nudes, I can get fairy tails elsewhere

Let's see the uber receipt from last night on biur phone. Blur the pickup location. Incredibly easy to prove.

OP already got pwnt, that's why thread died

what the fuck are you talking about. if he provides proof this thread will have got 10x better. shut the fuck up with your edgy newfag shit

>might be bait but at least it's oc
I'd guy, m8. How many chances will you get like this again? Maybe 2 more if you're really lucky, right? Never know what might come of rolling the dice and if you're luck continues, you might find yourself in a better paying job or with a rich gf. Opportunities come and go, my dude. Take me when you can or spend life wondering what could have been if hadn't turned away.

>also an actor
Not Taylor