Where is the most depressing place on the planet to live?

Where is the most depressing place on the planet to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakutsk?wprov=sfla1
cnn.com/2017/03/02/us/undocumented-immigrant-escapes-courtroom-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prolly Svalbard

how is that picture depressing

pic looks pretty cozy. the lack of niggers pleases me

wherever I'm surrounded by low-test phony nihilist faggots like you. your worthlessness is almost contagious

Your mom's pussy seconding the dogs, I do feel sorry for my dick.

anywhere a woman breathes

some asian country for sure they have a disgusting gray concrete architecture like from a nightmare

California

America. 35% of population is on psychoactive drugs. Anothwr 35% cant afford a doctors/prescription to get the psychoactive drugs they need.

Tucson, Az

Alesund is quite based. I live in Visby, and loving it. So..

+constant threat of being arrested or getting a ticket for a simple mistake which will be completely ubaffordable, resulting in jailtime for not being able to pay for it, or you go homeless and get arrested for being homeless(vagrancy, loitering, panhandling, trespassing, public urination)

>here's a picture of a town taken from the air
>great, now lemme rant about them niggers..
your brain on Sup Forums

Norilsk

cringe

wat

sucks to be you, user.

LaFollette Tennessee

its only logical nigger.

Miami

>who lives in Miami can understand me

America and canada

Last weekend it was houston

show me the nigger in that pic, you faggot

Dude there is not a place in this world where there aren't niggers, they are everywhere.

sure kid
that's the point, you moron.

this is your brain on paranoia

Inside my soul

within one's own mind.

Barrow, Alaska

Russia. Or Chad or Burundi

>Where is the most depressing place on the planet to live?

Apparently the White House.

>Paranoia

It's true, even in fucking Alaska or Central Asia you'll find some.

it's well known that niggers don't like cold places

Its called Brutalist Architecture

the only point you have is the one atop your head

Depends on you, i feel awesome in polar and subpolar regions — Fairbanks, Anchorage, Ushuaia, Sibéria, Skandinavia — almost as with hypomania, places with a lot of nature too, now what would kill me is some fucked up place in a poor country with a dry climate. A shitty miserable place in the middle east would be pretty fucking unhappy
Lmao

Hillary Clintons cunt.

Yakutsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakutsk?wprov=sfla1

crafty folks, them niggers.
eh.. what?

the midlands , UK

Sweden bro.
Femnazi government, nignogs everywhere, crazy high taxes and cold weather

anywhere in the shit state of Ohio.

Kentucky.

Yeah yeah. How does trump/putin's cock taste? As you're lying and jumping on their fake propaganda attack on us.

Life here is actually fucking great.

It's a toss up between North Korea and the U.S.A.;

I can't imagine how anyone can stand to remain living in either of those hell-holes.

Can confirm. Homeless people on every corner and no jobs that'll afford them a place to live.

North Dakota. There's no fucking forest anywhere and everything is open hills or open flat or open city.

Australia jr

Kentucky is awesome, what the fuck are you on about?

hej sveabror, du har ret. Men de her åndssvage tumper tror kun på deres egen propaganda, så.. glem dem.

Kentucky is pretty

My house, dad os an alcoholic religious loser, mom dont want a divorce, jobs dont pay a living, there os no way out and the country is poor

Rundown Soviet housing block, you can pick any russina city you want they all have the same depressing housing.

Alot of the Homeless die during Monsoon season as well.

Indeed. In only 2 yrs it changed me forever, for the worse.

Albuquerque New Mexico

>majority on welfare
>EBT card is basically the NM ID
>drunk Navajo litter the sidewalks
>smelly mexicans
> bad air
> hot as fuck for half the year
>no pro sports
> dreamers everywhere on campus
>homeless people always begging
> no hot white women

all the houses look the same

Delaware

Yup, that too. Fuck I hate it here I have been here 3.5 years and I am leaving the second spring semester is over.

Where can I move in the US with pretty much only white people? Idaho, Utah and Wyoming are really the only places left I think.

Tucson is a liberal shit hole

Was Gary Johnson good? It sounded like New Mexico was trash before him, i voted for him

yeah but if you move to any of those three states its going to be rural as fuck! and not shit to do! youre gonna be looking around like wtf do i do now?

Colorado might work.

and when leaving, its like in a huge bowl, so for hours all you see is that cesspool in the mirror.

I grew up in Albuquerque, yeah it's bad, and you're missing part of the picture too:
>crazy pointless crime
>nobody gives a fuck about anyone else
>crooked cops
>shitty work ethic
>god awful allergies

but all those mexicans/dreamers/etc you're bitching about,
their families have probably been on NM land longer than yours have been in the USA,
that's something I learned pretty early there.
The white people really are the newcomers.

>no pro sports
College sports are better than pro sports.
Unfortunately, NM college teams suck.

bosnia and herzegovina,can confirm this..

Portland, Oregon.
Headquarters for Antifa, Feminazis & every variety of SJWs your hearts could ever desire. Vast majority of Portlanders are on some kind of social welfare.
The police here and court systems are corrupt as fuck.
cnn.com/2017/03/02/us/undocumented-immigrant-escapes-courtroom-trnd/index.html
You can be thrown out of schools, colleges and universities for thought crimes (thinking outside the liberal fascist agenda). All the while Oregon is in last place in all the USA for education. that's right, ranked 50th out of 50.
End of the year im getting the fuck out of here. I recommend everyone stays as far away from this place as possible.

Diomedes Island, Alaska.

Phoenix.

Zimbabwe as a white person

California

>Depressing
>Posts a winterwonderland

America.

Houtex

Russia. In the 7 years I've lived here, I've only seen 3 negros, and that was when I traveled to a slum part of Moscow

I regret helping the stofmcloaks...

-storm

>Where is the most depressing place on the planet to live?

The planet.

Argentina.

>i don't get fucked

NH.

oh fuck i got trips

Yeah, Houston sucks. It's why I left. Only thing it still has going for it is shopping and food, and the beaners are killing the food. Amazon basically kills the need for shopping nowadays.

I didn't get to this shithole till 2014 so I can't speak to before Johnson but he is crazy as fuck. He wanted not only legal weed but all drugs being legal.

Too liberal and too many mexicans. I have lieved in Western colorado and the white people that are there are trust fund numales.

>their families have probably been on NM land longer than yours have been in the USA,
Yup, my family only got to the US in 1897. But I don't give a fuck my family immigrated legally (which at the time just meant giving your name at Ellis island) and learned English before even coming here.

Wow didn't expect people on here to actually know this place. I just moved here for the cheap school and cost of living. I have lived in 5 states and about 22 cities and this one is by far the worst.

The crime here is unreal but nobody cares they think this is normal.

Ålesund isnt too bad imo.
As much as I hate snow and frost, Scandinavis is probably not too shabby in most other regards.

>All the while Oregon is in last place in all the USA for education. that's right, ranked 50th out of 50.
LOL bunch of uneducated libtards voting Hillary xDDD

Sut perker pik i helvede din fede svensker. Din far tagen den i roven!

London

I was born ND and it does for sure suck! and the winters are cold as fuck

Ohio: Capital is full of Somolians becaust its considered a "save haven" city, Nowhere to work unless you live near Cleveland, Cincinnati or Columbus outside of factory work and your average never see the light of day job. You think it would be all about going to cedar point but no that is not the case and when you live in the middle not in the capital you have to drive about an hour anywhere to do anything! and my towns hospital if you are shot, or need real medical attention you have to be life flighted to Columbus! so you just gotta kinda hope you dont really need anything one day. Horrible opioid problem, the ten years ive been here ive seen alot of people unfortunately pass away. And there are no family owned anything here really just all big chain, most "villiages" have like a mc donalds and a subway a shitty gas station and maybe a fuckin dollar store.

North korea

Looks like the colony on LV-426

Anywhere non-white I imagine.

Agreed, infested with liberal filth, ugh

Where is this?