Any citycucks here? How do you deal with run ins with the urban youth...

Any citycucks here? How do you deal with run ins with the urban youth? Specifically defusing potentially dangerous situations, or at least walking away alive. Stories welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

stickgrappler.net/2012/09/self-defense-southnarc-aka-craig_718.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its easier when you dont go where you know you dont belong

try to ignore it as much as possible
mask is on all the time

Garner some street smarts and play it cool, it's always a good idea to never give a clear cut hint that you're packing something.

stickgrappler.net/2012/09/self-defense-southnarc-aka-craig_718.html

I live in Salt Lake City so, I don't.

At what point does it become appropriate to put a hand on your ccw?

This is bretty gud

Stay away from little Mexico/little Somalia, if possible. If you must go in, go heavily armed, with friends, and don't look like a bitch. That last bit I can't stress enough, this is what you crackas seem to have an issue with. Don't smile at and greet random people, don't dress like a faggot, and don't be skinny/fat/skinnyfat. They WILL pick on you if you appear weak, that's how they signify to the rest of their pack that they're tough. If you look like a hard target, they're much less likely to fuck with you, as a pack of hyenas don't fuck with a lion but they won't hesitate to eat a gazelle.

>this is what you crackas seem to have an issue with
Apparently, it's hard for your people to grasp being civilized as opposed to behaving as a savage.

My people are civilized enough, yours are overly civilized, domesticated even. Case and point, you're probably a master of making mean comments on the internet but a novice when it comes to fistfighting. It probably shows, and if you get spotted by these roving packs of savages they're going to exploit it.

>civilized enough to live on wellfare and charity

Well now that the pol shit is out of the way.

Basic bitch social knowledge. Don't look out of place. Besides, if you graduated high school you don't belong with the societal sewer run-off. And if someone ignores a warning and advances be ready to put a stop to the situation. Dindus are cowards by nature, if they sniff out the idea that they can't use numbers they scatter like roaches in the light.

i will simply it.
>take some martial arts, learn to take hits
>work out
>walk with confidence
>make eye contact -- not too much, not too less
>don't smile
>avoid your 3 and 9 o'clock, as well as your 6
>don't walk in nigger neighborhoods

>learn to get punched in the face
>wear tight shirts
>flail your arms around when you walk
>make eye contact like a gayboi

White people, everyone.

>>learn to take hits
"The only way I have come this far is learning to fight and take punches. It really does make you stronger."
- Fedor Emelianenko
>wear tight shirts
No, I mean lift weights and gain muscle.
>make eye contact
NO INSTEAD LOOK DOWN IN SUBMISSION

2/10

>it's always a good idea to never give a clear cut hint that you're packing something.

Retarded advice and sentence structure.
0/10 post.

Actual whiteboy who was forced to grow up in east LA and did some time in the Bay.

Bark at them, it's that simple I'm serious, but you have to sell it, and be ready to back up your bark with bite in case they call your bluff.

>yo whiteboy what good mafuka?
>WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO NIGGER?! I'LL SKULLFUCK YOU TO DEATH! WHAT'S GOOD MOTHERFUCKER?! YOU WANT THIS?! COME GET IT BITCH! I'M RIGHT HERE!

I know this goes against everything you've ever seen in the media, but it's true. Niggers understand male posturing. It took me about 8 asskickings and jumpings to figure this out. Niggers are cowards who think white people are scared of them, as soon as you show that you arent, they back off.

2 notes
This does NOT apply to groups of blacks. In groups, they will attack anything
Also, do not go around dropping the N bomb, this is a good way to get fucked up. However standing up to a black man and calling him a NIGGER to his face is a good way to shake him up, and get him to back down.

I saw a homeless guy doing this to someone the other day and thought to myself, man I would've decked him three words in. I would agree that it works on niggers, most are in fact cowardly when alone. Don't try it on mideasterners though, I think we're a bit more individualistic. Never know when we're going to explode on you...

>pretending this hard to be a nigger on an kazakstani incest-loving internet forum

I never said I was a nigger. Other races notice how bitch you guys are too.

Carry a weapon.

Around blacks, never relax.

/k/ is too easy to b8

>Dindus are cowards by nature, if they sniff out the idea that they can't use numbers they scatter like roaches in the light.
This. A few years ago five dindus did a snatch-and-grab on my girlfriend's phone while we were on the train. They punched me once, expecting me to back off, and when I charged them instead they scattered. I was pretty funny too, because the one I caught and subdued kept telling me to "be a man about it" and let him go, as if animals know anything about manliness.

>Don't try it on mideasterners though,
>Never know when we're going to explode on you
Underrated keks.

>Be a man about it.
>Agree, then keep punching.

Is this what you think society is like despite not ever getting out of the house?

stop roleplaying as a nigger.

I drive away.

Atlanta native here who was a white minority in high school. The best way to defuse dangerous situations is not to get into them. I think unless you walk into the ghetto you are unlikely to have problems like these. So, for one, don't walk through the hood.

>always be aware of your surroundings
>make sure it LOOKS like you are aware of your surroundings
dindu thug types are more likely to approach someone who looks uncomfortable or show fear.

I disagree with this guy in part. Screaming can be seen as an escalation or a challenge, but eye contact is necessary. Remember that 9/10 of these situations you can just walk out of, but the 1 that you can't will likely not be ended by screaming "I'M RIGHT HERE COME GET ME!"

Calling a black man a nigger in public is never a good idea unless you intend to fight him and have everyone else around you look the other way. It's too early to green text, but when I was 17 or so I was traveling on a MARTA (public transit) train. As I got off a group of 13-15 year old dindus approached me talking shit. I don't know if they were looking to actually mug me or just were dumb truants who were bored. So as they got closer I pulled out my knife and told them in a stern, but unemotional voice that if they touched me I would kill them. They just kinda slinked away, said "AY FUK U WHITE BOI!" and I got on my bike and rode off. In retrospect this was a terrible idea as I've since learned knife fights are something you never want to get into, but at that time it was a weapon I could carry at a young age. It probably had more effect on my mentality and confidence than it would have had usefulness if those faggots jumped me.

>ITT: Bumpkin terrified of city life asks racist question

>Stay away from little Mexico/little Somalia, if possible. If you must go in, go heavily armed, with friends, and don't look like a bitch.
Or you just go about your business and nobody fucks with you. You cowardly fucks get your idea of city life from Hollywood.

Always carry a pack of newports like you would a set of countermeasure flares

I pay the chill homeless dudes near me in malt liquor and smokes to keep an eye on my shit from where they panhandle when I'm not at my place. I'm a student so I'm gone most of the day. It's nice to have a mandingo fighter looking dude with a burger king crown on yelling at nigglets to stay away from my truck. Although I think I may have started a war between rival factions of bums.

>dindu thug types are more likely to approach someone who looks uncomfortable or show fear.

This. And what you said about getting yourself into shitty situations, don't.

Do you have any more true stories, user?

Do you like sucking dicks?

I've read the pasta you're referring to, get a life fag.

You're a fucking retard and never lived In a city

Didn't know there was a pasta with my exact same circumstances floating around. Neat.

>all this shit people who don't live in cities say
>tfw live in miami
>tfw I just walk around like a normal ass person and never gotten stuff yelled at me

>I never said I was a nigger
>uses "crackaz"
Either you're a cuck or a nigger. Either way, you should consider placing a large caliber bullet into your brain at a high velocity.

If you're going to be a bitch about it just don't bother and go where you belong anyways.

Haha. Mad ass prison town bitch.
Shut the fuck up punk

Throat punches. Throat punches for days.

Had a run in awhile back. Didn't seem like a bad part of town, but sure enough, ran into some dudes who wanted what was mine, and I didn't want to give what wasn't there's.

Long story, short: one of the dudes walked up to me and was talking about how he needed money. But, you know, not in a "could you spare some change?" kind of way.

After he started shit-talking, he turned his head to his buddies to say something. I saw it as the perfect opportunity and I punched him in the esophagus. The guy grabbed his throat, started choking, and he backed off.

For a moment his buddies looked like they were going to rush me, but their friend kept gasping for air. So they decided to help their friend instead of fight me.

Scary shit. I wasn't armed that day, and even if i was, waving a gun around a somewhat major street probably would of gotten me in more trouble than it was worth, so things turned out okay for me.

I was never targeted for a mugging before. I'm a pretty tall dude, so I guess I wasn't an easy target. These guys must have thought numbers would help them. Honestly, it probably would have if I didn't get the first shot in.

Moral of the story: stand your ground, strike when they're weak.

Lol dont look scared, walk confident but try to have situational awareness. Dont look at people for more than u need, look for shadows or sounds near you but don't walk around looking behind your back and such. Be ready to either run fast or to defend yaself. Dont get in aggressive mode if someone approaches u, chances are they just have a question. Radiate confidence, even if it's faked. Thats all i got to say, coming from someone who went through the shady ghettopart of town at night and day and only once had a fight.

>punches some innocent guy in the throat
>I'M A BAD ASS!!!

I thought SLC had some pretty rough spots?

t. Idaho Falls

Funny, I CC every day just in case, but I literally never run into these situations. They do occur though. Are you guys magnets for trouble or just look especially vulnerable / out-of-place?

So exactly why did you punch the guy in the throat? Because you sound like one of the people we need to defend ourselves FROM ..

anytime you are within 20' of nigs

>White people
>not ypipo
Come one user, step it up a bit

Just don't venture into the concrete jungle. If you see bars on windows or bulletproof glass around fast food restaurants then you know it's time to leave.

>I thought SLC had some pretty rough spots?
>Mormon Central
>Rough
kek

what about the greyhound station tho

Mask off, fuck it mask off

>don't dress like a faggot, and don't be skinny/fat/skinnyfat.

Bro this is /k/, pretty sure that's not gonna happen

it's just crackheads that leak from the homeless shelter. they don't really do anything.

I've never met a nigger that knew how to fight. Their entire strategy revolves around sucker punches and/or zerg rushing

are you retarded? he was pretty much spot on.

Agreed.
Whites are fucking weaklings.
Even when we're hounded by the media and non whites. Told we don't have culture or a right to exist.
Wen subhumans roam our nations raping us and beating us while demandin even more Gibz.
Enough is enough.
We killed each other by the tens of millions. Time to do the same with nonwhites and Jews and remove them from our nations.

>Get called out
>Continues to lie

Grow up kid, if you didn't throw the rival bum gang shit in many you'd be believable.