There was a rekt girl thread earlier that 404ed too soon

There was a rekt girl thread earlier that 404ed too soon.
New rekt female thread.

bump

Well, faggot? You gonna post or what?

POP OFF JAMES!

pls don't wreck ma shiet
pop off james!

I don't have any...that's why I'm asking.

great thread

at least repost something or google some pictures to start a thread in the future

kill yourselves

Pop off James!

nty i dont wanna see cuties getting hurt

pop off james!!!

POP OFF FAGGOT

nice laught, the blood in the wall comes from anotehr direction

POP OFF JAMES!

hot, where is this from?

whats up with her, the lazy bitch

POP OFF JAMES!

sweden

That poor father.

what's the story behind this? i've seen it a few times before

POP OFF JAMES!

that's fucked up

story? pretty sad tbh

B became ao soft faggot before woman gore op was epic now it is 0

She is kill.

POP OFF JAMES!

Fuck not James! Taek mah eyes but not mah gainz! Pop off James!

shes a fucking fat lazy bitch who cant be arsed getting out of bed, she needed to go for a check cause of her diabeetus, lazy fat cunt

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

Pop off james

incorrect, it's a movie taking place in the uk

She had a terminal illness of some kind and instead of keeping her at the hospital to die they decided to bring her home.

O my god! Wtf is!!!!

pop off james!

POP OFF JAMES YOU NIGGER

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!!!

Pop off james

died of cancer or something

hardcore shit

POP OFF JAMES!

Fuckin pop off james

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

Pop off james

Fuck me that's just damn depressing

Suck my dick

POP OFF JAMES!

rip

POP OFF JAMES!

Looks like an old french cop uniform

Holy shit

Damn the feels...

When he lays her down on the stretcher, you can see her back is purple. This is from the blood accumulating in the lowest places of the body after death.

African Abortion

brb going to give my daughter a big hug

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
POP OFF JAMES!!!!

POP OFF JAMES!

Anyone have the most recent case of the guy running into burning man

POP OFF JAMES

Aint risking that shit

Pop off James

Fuck your dubs

someone needs to sauce this it's hot af

it's from a movie (forgot the name). it's not very good.

>too soon

POP OFF JAMES!

WOAH DUDE. NOT COOL.
THAT'S WAY TOO SOON.

Pop off James!

But OP said......

movie is called Riot. That's Carly off of Eastenders.

IDC WHAT THE OP SAID. YOU DON'T POST THAT SHIT HERE. IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT, MAN.

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

what the actual fuck did i just read

You absolute nigger, pushing my buttons. Got a dick like a crowbar now. Write more or I'll have to go and snaffle some bin juice to get off.

crime fighter

pop off james

POP OFF JAMES !

I wish all nigger bitches did this
"Humans" gtfo

Pop off James you fat cunt

Pop off jamesy boy

POP OFF JAMES!

is there a part 2?