Anyone visited nude beaches before? Polo Beach in Hawaii

Anyone visited nude beaches before? Polo Beach in Hawaii.

also in polo beach.

is that a good cruising spot?

yes

degenerates

Moar?

Checked

Great place for hanging out nude.

All the time. Last time was just a few days ago.

what are you supposed to do with your massive erection?

this beach is in mokuleia hawaii. next to a horse ranch.

bang a fat chick.

Relax, maybe sit down for a while and wait for it to be gone.

Mind you, most females out there are not even remotely attractive, let alone the males.

Your thread has made me realize the fucked up thing with nude beaches

There are plenty of nude beaches in Europe but they do not have anything sexual going on. It's mostly old people and families.

American perspective of nude beaches:
>OH YEAH EVERYONE NAKED WOO LETS GO TO SEX WITH ORGIES AND FAT MURICANS WOO

well you know every now and again you might run into a nice one. luck of the draw.

Is that a sasquatch?

I've seen this guy multiple times at polo beach in mokuleia. he is a notorious masturbator.

This.

European nudist here, if you did not figure that out yet.

so what's your experience like?

I'm only familiar with European nude beaches but they tend to be less crowded and have a far friendlier atmosphere than their clothed counterparts. People really watch each others back and tend to make sure everyone is having a good time.

I often go there to relax, either alone or with my partner, just to enjoy the sun and take an occasional swim, or with friends (m/f) to hang out and have fun.

It's great not having to bother with swimming clothes, the tension some feel when changing into them, and the way they stick to your body.
Also, swimming in the nude just feels awesome – feels like pure freedom to me.

it's also fun playing in the sand totally naked with girls. also at mokuleia polo beach

It certainly is!

What if you gotta small Weiner and go?

Black's Beach. San Diego. Mostly leathery old gay men but the occasional woman. I did see a nude 14 year old girl there squatting down and playing in the sand though. Was nice.

it's always nice to find that a girl lying in your general area isn't wearing a top or swimsuit. more comforting that way.

Is that wayne rooney?

This
I'm also a french nudist (well, only at the beach), and people are so much nicer, it's beyond crazy. No kids running around making a fuss, just calm and relaxed people. It's not even pervy or anything, I never got hit on by shady people, unlike when I'm on a more traditional beach.

Aww they look so happy and fat

do you usually go with friends? I find it most of mine don't even want to go to a nude beach.

Then no one talks to you and you die alone.

Yeah, with my friends and boyfriend. Most people I know are very open to new experiences, and once they've discovered all those cool aspects of nude beaches, they want to go back.
It's really about everyone having a fun time and exploring a more profound and sincere relationship with each other I guess.

sarah silverman clone just without the repulsive tits

See this guy prolly has tiny cock.

it's often the ones that are so keen to get their gear off in public that should be keeping it on. Most nude beaches I've been to are like that.

I'd like to some day.

Was at a local preserve and one of those young naturist groups was there unbeknownst to me. Including a fairly well known young woman that's a big advocate for naturism. Would've like to join in but chickened out. Maybe in a more private setting I would've joined in as a first timer.

yeah I have seen him a number of times, usually digs a hole and masturbates when there are women around. kinda gross.

Yeah most girls at nude beaches usually go with boyfriends. but the beach in mokuleia is generally more friendly in a non-sexual way. mostly guys like the fat one in the op pic ruin it for everyone.

I went to nudist hot springs once.

only people in shape were the dudes.

and there were a lot of faggots there, but thats probably because of proximity to san francisco.

Is this your hot springs experience?

yes. I've been to my local one in Australia a few times.

The sun and ocean on your nude body feels fucking amazing.
Australian nude beaches can be filled with degenerates though, so you need to find a patch of beach to yourself