Share your secrets, b

Share your secrets, b

Do I have any?

I'm really horny. I tried to look for pussy on craigslist, backpage, and massage parlours in the last hour or two. I even tried to fuck a tranny. None of it ever came to anything thankfully.

you're in pretty deep user, cant pull out now

I have been depressed almost my whole life. I dont think anyone in my life knows tho. When someone asks me how i am i have always just answered that i am fine. I am now 23 and depression is just dragging me deeper and deeper below.

should have pulled out a long time ago

where in the world do you find all this slang for jewish people?

The majn things I masturbate to are toddlers, babies and preteens being fucked or used or abused.

I love the baby throatfuck video, Daisy's Destruction, babyshivid, kiki and I want to see rougher and younger shit.

Like straight up mutilation and torture and gangbangs for 3 year old cunts

I cum in my cousins panties when ever I go visit them, try to take some creep shots of her when I'm there too.

Marry her, then get her pregnant immediately.

are you gonna be apart of the kids life at least

JUSTICE4SNIPPY

This sort of stuff still exists on the internet?

Hope you and everyone like you dies a very slow and painful death.

I want to suck another guy off

I'm considering joining a fraternity but im gay and just want cheaper housing

Fuck yes

And I want to rape and torture 0-6 year old girls slowly to death, ideally in front of a sibling or a parent.

Imagine forcing a little baby cunt down on her fathers cock involuntarily.

everything i do is ok for me but when someone else does it i think its immorale.

stuff like fuck someone whos in a relationship ... but i would do the same if i have the chance

I like looking at chick's with dicks on live cams, but they gotta be feminine looking. Some just look fucked up. Who am I kidding. They are all fucked up.

Just leave her if it's a boy. You don't want to lose that woman. Lock her down before someone else finds out.

where do u even find this type of shit

What the fuck user?

Fucking hell, I hope you have a miserable unfulfilling life. Do society a favor and dispatch yourself or turn yourself in faggot.

Whats her name

I killed my grandmother accidentally, but don't regret this.
I poisoned my boss, out of work for week.
I pushed my coworker even deeper in alcoholism.
I planned to dump my gf after 5 weeks, pushed it to 19 months just for sex.

don't ask.

trust and believe on my purple homie.

When I was 9 I was being abused my a family friend. He had access to me for a couple of hours every Saturday and before long he was making me blow him. Would be driving, pull over somewhere quiet. Got to the stage i thought it was normal/expected and just went with it without being asked.
At the same time i had a gf, just sweet innocent kid stuff we used to think we would marry one day and we imagined how many kids we would have and how big our swimming pool would be. While that was going on I introduced what I had learned from my 'uncle' to my gfs big brother. He was totally down with it, they had a big semi rural property and he would sneak me away to the shed or by the watertanks for a quick offload.
For about a year I was sucking off two different guys on the regular. Neither of them knew about each other. Am not gay but still fap to them both, grosses me out.
Not sure if anyone is interested but will answer questions if you have any.

I've raped four women in my life so far. All passed out drunk chicks. Most recent was last weekend. The real college experience.

I like big tits shhhhhhhh

Everybody try to understand me , but no one already understand

They Shall Boom Again
4 Of them are already dead
Someone slowly fall into
Kill it without hands

We all have secret . But i have a bigger and much bloodier than all of you.

Trust Him Or Kill Him

Strange. The post about a pedo gf gets deleted but the post about a pedo dude doesn't.

I'm.. just what?

Isn't it illegal af to post shit like that anywhere?

Can we have some stories on this?

wtf i hope you live a short unfulfilling life and i genuinely hope you kill yourself

there are things in your life that you don't need to see.

use the erotic review and find a guaranteed whore

details?

it's not the baby's fault, just man up and be a good dad

Everyone secretly wants to violate the tightest, most innocent and depraved hole they can

Ey backpage fucking is fun. Justhe make sure to wear a condor.

Whaaaaaaaat.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I'm actually having doubts these things exist as videos.

no i dont

A fucking bird

They do. I just want something more violent, like ripping a baby asshole apart via nothing but cock and bottoming out and pushing through its guts

don't knock it until you've tried it

It's easy, you just have to go to big parties, there will always be girls getting way too wasted. Once they're really drunk they'll take whatever you give them. After that, find a room and they're yours.

There are things in your life that you can't erase from your memory. I've seen some shit. Not worth it.

are you good looking? a gross neckbeard? or in between?

I´m going to behead a nigger tomorrow

unlikely

If you go to jail, you will be the one to get raped.

Dude where though? Like damn I'm sitting here thinking Sup Forums is messed up.

29 yo male virgin reporting. Only 1 level more to become a wizard :D

In between. Women find me endearing. That's usually enough of an "in" for me, if you know what I mean.

Post a pic of urself

are you counting on them not remembering anything, not reporting it, or not being able to identify you?

And that'll happen how? 2/3 of rapes never get reported, most reports don't go to trial, most trials don't end in conviction.

There's a good toddler girl set too where she gets a screwdriver shoved point first into her cunt.;

Just not far enough or repeatedly

Most women who get black out drunk and take anything you give them turn out to be whores anyways. It's drugging a girls drink who isn't planning to get piss drunk and do drugs that usually gets people caught.

Nigga, no. This is the type of shit that will get you fed time.

i did some pretty incestious shit with my cousin when i was 6 and he was 10.

This thread won't last long. Might as well spill the beans before it gets deleted.

The more u say no the more i want to know.

you are fucking gay dude

Not remembering/not being able to identify. For all 4 of them I waited to talk after they were really drunk. No chance.

>fucked my best friend's sister in high school
>hasn't talked to me since

Send them nudes my boi

Also this.

What about friends/people seeing you with them? and do they know the morning after that shit happened or do they usually just not remember at all?

I want to be mindless. I want to be a pet.

But it's worse. I want to do it for a 13-year-old through 15-year-old boy. I'd eat his shit.

forgot the picture lol

If you go to jail

You should get gangraped

I'm planning a murder

dude, you don't want to see that shit man, seriously.

im planning on killing myself

I have the same thing. I want to be someones mindless pet but for an older guy, pref 22-26

My social circle is very small. Nobody at the parties knew me. Got in by bringing booze each time, nobody turns that away. I have no idea about after, I just clean up and get the fuck out.

I guess I'll just take your word for it then.

who? how?

Of crows?

>ex-gf made a cake one day, her niece came to visit, she leaves near by and she comes often, gf fall asleep after she came from work, asked niece if she wants a piece and she said yes, cut a piece and came so much on the piece it looked like a frosting, as she was eating it she asked me why is it wet

>cousin has anxiety problems, like really heavy panic attacks for stupid reasons and stuff , i was staying at her house one day and she was getting ready to take a shower and had already her fresh clothes in the bathroom so i told her im gonna go to the bathroom really fast before she takes a shower, i completely drenched her thong in cum then fold it again and place it where it was, after the water stopped she was 2 hours in there and looked through the keyhole that she was holding her thong and was trying to take deep breaths cause of her panic attack

>was at my countryside house with my grandparents for vacation, no fap for days and was going nuts decided to fap to my slow internet phone, that day my aunt was visiting with my little cousins, no biggie since i have my own room, go to my room go on the bed go to xvideos and start searching, when i finally find something i like pull my dick out and start faping, not even seeing around me, as im about to cum i get up to leave my phone to cum on my hand so i wont have to clean up anything after, my little 3 year old cousin is standing at the end of my bed watching

>send a dick pic of mine to my gf's best friend with her phone, told my gf i did it by accident, her friend actively tried to have a threesome with us, my gf didnt want so i fucked her brains out in a hotel, she was giving me quick blowjobs when sometimes i get her home cause we work in the same place

>i used to steal money from my gf for no reason and was just storing it away, one day she needed a lot of money for a health problem and i gave her everything i had stolen from her, i have never seen a brighter smile or a happier person in my life

I'm with a girl that has barely any sex drive, and she's getting quite fat, but the relationship works great, and i do like her.. meanwhile a 10/10 british girl is talking to me every day, wants to fuck me and get totally dominated and humiliated. And i can't do anything else than use her for fapping fantasies, because i'm not a degenerate dick...

yezz i want faggot

you're most at risk for getting walked in on and recognized by whoever does that, right?

I want a bratty boy. A demanding one. That isn't afraid of humiliating me because he doesn't care about other people, like teenagers don't.

Well shit, all you can do is suffer in an unhappy relationship. Welcome to adulthood. You think your parents liked each other?

You really might though. You don't know what an erection is till you've seen the most depraved shit on earth and seen how much visceral pleasure the people using the little rapemeats are experiencing

Doors have locks, dude. It's really not that hard. Why do you think colleges have such high rape rates? It's easy as hell if you're smart about it.

A guy who raped someone I know. I only found out who he is recently. He parties a lot and walks home alone most nights. I'm thinking I could get him on the way home and make it look like a botched mugging.

just beat him savagely, don't leave prints obvs, get a bit of pipe

Lol. Nah don't think so. Prefer women. Have had sex with two dudes as an adult. Was pretty meh, just turned my brain off and couldn't cum.

You're giving me mixes messages about wether or not i wanna see this
I'm glad I'm not the only one but Idk I think an older guy would be hot.

email: [email protected]

Better actually wearing a mask and taking his phone or something. Then get rid of it tf so there's no evidence.

Why kill someone over that? She'll get over it.

yezz i want

Why don't you just get him back and rape him (shove something painful up his arse without lube) it'll hurt for a few days.

I'd shoot a man in public if he raped anyone I loved or cared about.

That's my thinking too

I'm sure she will, but I don't like people touching my stuff.