Fact: Unless you're European and from a European country that has never forcefully immigrated or invaded another...

Fact: Unless you're European and from a European country that has never forcefully immigrated or invaded another country, you have no real right to be a white nationalist.

I disagree, OP.

Anyone has the right to be a retarded cunt

y

what about black nationalists?
what about Asian nationalists?

>black nationalists
Unless they live in Africa, also retarded. Still not as many as white nationalist anyway.
>what about Asian nationalists
Never heard of those

>>what about Asian nationalists
>Never heard of those
Nationalism by Japanese people is unknown to you? Really?

BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you hate kikes and niggers, that's enough to be a white nationalist

I would never dream of being a white nationalist. I just prefer white people and would like to not let anymore brown people in; if we could repatriate negroes to Africa that would be ideal.

how the fuck does a country forcefully immigrate a country? fucking retard.

America a bunch of pussies just look at their leader

You have no idea what white nationalism is. It's genocide. We're all Americans, even the mentally handicapped ones like you

Sure we do. White western society is the most peaceful, most advanced societies in the world.

We have a lot to be proud of as a people, and to keep going and leading the way.

Brown societies have reliably led to unnecessary misery and suffering inflicted by other brown and black people, proving that it is possible to value the wrong things.
- shorter life spans
- suicide bombers
- Boko Haram in Africa
- ANC

All miserable societies that reliably inflict suffering on themselves and ever place they go.
We have good reasons to be proud of our white western culture that has promoted health, happiness, technology and wealth among everyone that partakes in it.

Uniquely black cultures are places of misery, such as Detroit, or anywhere in Africa.

Except for Indian cultures, the darker your skin the worst you seem to make it for yourselves. And everyone pays for this, but no one pays like Black and brown people do. They pay the biggest price for their own fucked up culture.

Then go to europe where you belong because your ideals will never happen or be realistic
You knew what i meant faggot, i meant to say immigrate into a country.

low energy.

>America a bunch of pussies just look at their leader

That "colorful urban language" is a sign of a lack of intelligence and education that was mostly chosen the by the idiot that partook in it, and decided that speaking intelligibly was a bad idea.

>White western society is the most peaceful, most advanced societies in the world.
thanks to the suffering and theft of other societies.

>Brown societies have reliably led to unnecessary misery and suffering inflicted by other brown and black people, proving that it is possible to value the wrong things.
- shorter life spans
- suicide bombers
- Boko Haram in Africa
- ANC

these and similar things exist in "white societies" too retard.

>Uniquely black cultures are places of misery, such as Detroit, or anywhere in Africa.
Because black-AMERICAN poverty is black culture

Stay stupid

NEXT

We are our only friends. Black and brown people have stopped trying to bring themselves up, and decided instead they have a long list of grievances with white people.

They hate white people and they claim that all their failures are due to white people.

How can we embrace black and brown people if they fucking hate us?

I don't care about black and brown people that hate me for being white, or blame me for something some other white family did generations ago.

I don't care if some black or brown person thinks they have a real grievance with me, because of what my ancestors did to their ancestors.

That is just stupid. There is no way to correct for this kind of stupidity.

It's pretty simple really,

you cant be an englishmen bitching about immigration when the britbongs have invaded and fucked up 70% of the world within a couple of centuries on their own.

you can't be a swede snownigger complaining about immigration when vikings were notorious for terrorizing other europeans and killing and raping native-americans for fun and for profit.

You can't be an American complaining about multi cultural-ism or immigration when immigration is the reason you exist and the reason America exist.

>thanks to the suffering and theft of other societies.

Of course, all your failures can be tied to white people. It has nothing to do with your own fucked up culture that embraces stupidity and eschews studying books, because it's 'too white" to so.

I can't help you pal. You're choosing to be stupid and there is sometimes no talking, no reasoning and no evidence that you will value.

If you don't value evidence, what evidence can I show you that you will value the facts?

>How can we embrace black and brown people if they fucking hate us?

Cause we have actual reason to hate you and even then most don't, stop being a retard and buying into Sup Forums memes and "muh its so hard bein white today" memes. If you knew any black or brown people you'd know that isn't the case at all

Don't listen to this nog. Races aren't meant to be "mixed" .. For diversity to truly flourish you need to keep shit seperate.

>these and similar things exist in "white societies" too retard.

Those are uniquely items directly related to failing black and brown cultures. They're not a part of white societies.

They prove over and over how a people can fail, and be proud of their failures - and liberals are cheering them on - and failing to value liberal ideas.

Percentage of British Born Muslims that say homosexuality couild be moral: 0.00%

It never goes above 1% in any Muslim country. it's 10% in Bangladesh, where atheist bloggers are hacked to death with machetes

Course I find most people regardless of race are agreeable and easy going. But get them in groups and they will turn on you quicker then HIllary on the delete key! The problem is (((they))) want minorities to feel entitled and where is my shit.. So quit listening to the lets all be friends BS. It is a fight for our survival. It is in our nature. So once these self loathing whites get redpilled. We will be in business.

You act like ghetto black american culture defines everything i was referring to. Even though nigger culture is indeed a product of white people, europe has ruined almost every place they invaded

You hate me for my skin color, so I hate you back and you will never be trusted by me.

I will always view you with suspicion because you are a black person with an imaginary grievance against me, and there is no lies you can make that will convince me that you're something other than a pissed off ape.

ruined? LOLOLOL south african was a prime example of whitey getting shit done. Then they turn power over to the nogs and BAM.. instant shithole.
detroit is an american example. All these places that are majority black are shitholes.

>If you knew any black or brown people you'd know that isn't the case at all

Go fuck yourself. I'm a 29 year military vet. I'm not prejudice or racist - but I know some racist fucks both white and black

They're pretty easy to spot.

Everyone is racist. The more they throw that in our faces the less power it has. So relax desu and enjoy the coming redpilling of AMericka

>It is a fight for our survival. It is in our nature. So once these self loathing whites get redpilled. We will be in business.
what you're asking for will only ensure your defeat, white nationalist often use the tribalism meme to justify racism when in reality most of you whites don't even have a tribe you belong to, you're mostly mutts mixed with tons of different euro-ethnic groups and even non-european, who actually hated eachother back when tribalism meant shit. Tribalism is primitive and useless in the modern day, the idiots who still try to force continue that ideal are only gonna fail. As nutty as extreme liberals are they at least are unified with others of different backgrounds, there are only so many angry little white men in the world to form "redpilled white groups".

>Even though nigger culture is indeed a product of white people

Your nigger culture that grows is because you're being told to embrace your nigger culture and to be proud of being black - the very essence of stupid racism.

Niggers/nigger culture have somehow made themselves immune to criticism. So, anything that a nigger does is intrinsically good, because it is nigger culture. And any criticism of nigger culture, no matter how helpful it may be, is intrinsically "racist" or "bigoted".

This mindset is what allows Islam to keep growing.

i didn't say racist blacks didn't exist, only that most aren't. For fucks sakes you sound like the same idiots who whine about race mixing then say non-whites are racist..obviously not the case if interracial relationships are at an all time high these days and still rising.
When did i say i hate you? It's frustrating but i don't hate you or your white nationalist retard brothers, i only feel bad for them because i see how truly confused and hypocritical they are. I hate things whites in the past have done but if you aren't defined by that then you shouldn't care anyway

it isn't only whites that are redpilled desu. we have mexicans and asians on our side. You act like it is us against everyone. But it isn't we have many race allies.

Nigger culture was virtually invented by whites and jews. When the us government smuggled cocaine into black communities and increased the crime rates in the 80's that was the birth of nigger culture, then came gangster rap owned by white and jewish record labels to enforce and promote the worst of the black community. Niggers are a white man's product
couldn't possibly be because south african natives were second rate citizens neglected of education or rights..also yea south africa is the only place "ruined" by whites..sure

>we have mexicans and asians on our side.
You mean cucks? Even then you have a very small amount of non-whites fighting for white nationalism, and i guarantee you they have major mental problems and aren't accepted by their own at all, fuck em.

right. Keep telling yourself that. Anytime a city/country/state has a majority of blacks it is a shithole. what about Haiti they threw off the evil white oppressors long time ago.

I met these criterias, am i fine now?

>Anytime a city/country/state has a majority of blacks it is a shithole.
False, America had black wall street and many successful black communities in the past. Africa also is has decent enough black countries like Bosnia. It's just kind of hard to stay in one piece when white people keep causing genocides in your country lul

Haiti was also messed up for a lot of reason, stop looking for the simple easy answer

I care about you OP, and that's why I'm urging you to fuck off before some asshole on here gets it in his head to track you down and crack open that useless skull of yours with a couple of 12ga shells. Seriously, I would be mortified. Now, off with you lad...

Black wall street? that where they sold drugs. LOLOLOLOL you are a typical sjw cuck. Your making up history and blaming whitey for EVERYTHING.

Yea unless you're from poland or something, because those perogie flipping fucks would be silly to whine about immigration when the slav dream is to move to western europe or usa and be a prostitute or thief.

>that where they sold drugs. LOLOLOLOL

troll harder

close enough to that, still not from Poland

but the fact is that those western countries could have promoted their development through their own people, but since they're sucking jewish dick for centuries that can't happen anytime soon