What good rpg beside wow is out there atm?

What good rpg beside wow is out there atm?

none

There are none. Also stop paying for WoW. Private servers are a fuckton better than retail. Tried gw2, Ffxiv. all shit. stay in wow trust me. Wow, dota, league, and cs go is all you need.

also you can wait until wow 2. blizz is making wow 2 on the overwatch engine. Look at meis ice block.. doesnt it resemble a mages iceblock in wow? yeah... not coming until 2019 or 2020 tho. just wait.

Warframe

hmm.. im kinda tired of wow though... played since cata and i just got 2 weeks of freetime i want to spend on a new game. Also i allready play Warframe (over 1000h)

>mmo
>rpg
pick one

albion online is like a modern shitty version of ultima if you've got $30 to waste on it.

MMO RPGs are a thing actually WoW falls into that catogery.

Lol wtf are you talking about there wont be a wow 2 are you high?

Exactly the same: wow, league, and csgo are the best games atm

Cant play league so i have to play heroes of the storm, i moved to arabland(UAE) where there arent any fucking league servers(200+ ping). fuck my life.

Whats wow2?

To answer your question OP id say wow is the best mmorg imho, i tried all the others and theyre shit.

This - I'm actually enjoying legion

Thx to you all, have to stick to wow then lets go!

Runescape is pretty cool game I just found. Might be new because I haven't heard much about it yet. Already lvl 25. Check it out if you want

How do i make wow friends? I played many years and always so lonely... Guilds are shit

Neverwinter or Star Trek online are both....ok, and free. Quit warcrack while you can man, save yourself

You talk to people. I know it's hard, but you can do it.

Ragnarok online.. offcourse

Final fantasy 14. The end game is fucking fantastic. New raids every couple of months too.

Just play any piece of shit you come across, if you think wow is good you must like anything

Rift

Witcher 3
Horizon: Zero Dawn

Not sure about mmo's, because the last one i enjoyed was Shin Megami Tensei.
Elders scrolls online and Guild Wars 2 were so-so and The Secret World (part 2 out soon) was refreshing.

This

First, wow isn't an rpg. It's a themepark mmo with fantasy styled attractions.
Honestly i haven't seen a good rpg since neverwinter.

you sound like a faggot

wow is and rpg, i mean they have actual rp servers like are you retarded?

Runescape

black desert online is pretty sweet

Yeah i like the darkish theme to it, its not some light-hearted panda type shit.

Where's Varrock

Eve Online