This girl I matched with on tinder wants to fuck me in a threeway with her bi guy friend...

This girl I matched with on tinder wants to fuck me in a threeway with her bi guy friend. Is there anyway that I can convince her to do it without the guy?

Here is a pic of her pussy

And here is how she described our fun

OOGAH FAGGOT CENTRAL ACCEPT THE DICK JOIN THE FAGGOT PARADE ON WHAT WAS ONCE Sup Forums

theres no way thats her spic pussy m8

just go and only fuck her

Come on, OP, aren't just a little bi-curious?

RIP OP

do it
cuck that pathetic loser

it's not gay if he only sucks your cock, i say go for it.

Say you refuse to do with another guy. If she's only looking for gay guys, then unless you're gay, there's nothing you can do but turn her down.

Op here. I'm think she might be fake she sent me nudes that were really pixelated and don't seem to be formatted for a phone screen

nope
you gonna get a dick up yo ass brah
you at least gonna slobber on his knobber
if you wanna smash that pusspuss that is

Yeah unless the guy isn't involved I ain't doing shit. Thanks Sup Forums

it's just some gay dude trying to get you to fuck. When you go meet up the girl will just "not show up" and the dude will try and continue without her.

It is a bit gay but not too much to bear given the circumstances.

This.

This.

If not this then someone trying to get you to visit a 'cool' website they know.

A girl like that doesn't need to go to such lengths to get a cock or two

M8 he's probably in the same situation as you. He's probably her 'gay' friend who's secretly just begging to fuck her and he's found a way. He's fucking hoping to god some rad cunt will pick up on it, go around and take turns with that smoking hot slut. Don't be a Debbie Downer

Truth is stranger than fiction. Nice dubs

You get your dick sucked and he watches after. I don't see what the problem is.

Bait. Profile and pussy pic are obviously fake

Some girl in tinder said the EXACT SAME stuff to one friend. I'm from another country so I guess this is a way gay guys use to fuck heteros they like. I want to know what would actually happen if you try to meet her. It may actually be a way if blackmailing you, if she asks for your FB and threaten sending pictures of your messages if you actually agreed to fuck a guy

(Also me) why don't you bluff about meeting her just to see if she asks for your information or if she is actually willing to meet

Meh, give it a shot.