Just a friendly reminder that us black men are kings and you white boys are beta cucks...

Just a friendly reminder that us black men are kings and you white boys are beta cucks. How does it feel that all of your white women are listing over black dick. They want our seed in them to produce real kings of the future. Stay mad white boy

Are you truly a black man or just an white user having some fun?

Bahaha haha. What world do live in? Africa is the poorest continent because? White people steal all its resources, including people. Who is the poorest minority in the Americas? Blacks are. Who makes up the largest percentage of incarcerated people worldwide? Oh, right, blacks. Get the fuk out of here with that alpha BS. Whites own the world. Maybe if didn't waste time on the sh*tty site, you could organize your people and move upward in the social strata.

You guys were good as tree decoration

I'm truly a black king. Bow down .

All these threads make me think about how hard it must be for the black men with small dicks. When you've become fetishized that the sole attraction is dick size imagine how shitty it must be knowing you'll constantly be a disappointment... I feel better now. Thanks OP.

How does it feel knowing your cuck ancestors were breeding my ancestors to create more large dick kings? They let us fuck your women back then , we fuck your women now. Stay mad.

Huh..can you name a single predominantly black country that is not a complete 3rd world shithole?

You aren't even king of the mudhut people let alone white people. White go in, colonize, setup a country, run it successfully, leave country eventually, leave all their work, the infrastructure they built to the blacks..blacks destroy it all within a few years..back to living in a shithole..

Again, name a successfully run hell not even 1st world, how about 2nd world country.

Pro-tip:None exist

WE WUZ KANNNNGS DO

ahahaha thanks to the fact you quoted me I know you're either a whiteboi trolling or little dick black dude riding the big dick train. If you were really a king you'd be out getting pussy or building a pyramid or..... whatever it is kangz do?

my ex fucked a black guy with her best friend because he had a big dick and she want to know what it feel like

>ex
That's the smartest thing I've read on here in weeks

not a cuck the dude does not abide

OH you again micro penis. Reddit is slow tonight so you are here. Again. Your disability must hurt you so much that you have to come here and talk shit to bunch of beta virgins and put them down so you could feel better. For all the beta virgins here: the guy who starts all these threads is a looser with a real micro penis trying to make you feel like shit. Don't because you have to work on your social skills and he needs 4 inches to be fucking normal

come on, now, op, if you want your bait to be convincing you can't construct intelligible sentences. we all know you're a white troll now.

i love it dud

Proof on kik? Will make it interesting of you do. My kik: uselesstribute

Why is this woman shiting on this dude. He must be hard up for money.

Kek