So my mother died like 2 moths ago

So my mother died like 2 moths ago

At first I thought It will be difficult, but It was pretty easy actually

But now, when people who don't know abaout what happened ask about her, I donĀ“t know what to answer.

how can I explain to people that she is dead?

She's dead, she died of (insert cause here)
/thread

i had the same problem after my father died. i couldn't say the words 'he is dead'

Pussy

she passed away
and then get ready to accept a sympathetic apology

You say "She passed away a few months ago," then they say "Oh, I'm sorry," then you say "Thank you."

Just say she died in her sleep because you didn't reply to a post on Sup Forums.

"she passed away" How, they will ask, "peacefully"

"she is under 5 meters underground"

this is confusing

Read what you posted in quotation marks carefully

No wonder that response is making you confused nigger

post several statuses on your social media about it. if they dont know after that, they aitn your real friends, dog.

Dig up her body and when somebody asks about her, produce her skull.

"My mother passed away X months (now years) ago. Cancer."

This works for me. They say something like "oh, I'm sorry," and we go on with whatever else we are talking about, and that detour in conversation is done with.

I used to say "my mother died..." but it seemed to elicit more talking about it than the "passed away" phrase. Don't know why. Don't really care. Prefer this way with less talking about it.

mine passed in the late 90's same as op on feelings though.
mostly poke fun at it now though.
i have a twisted sense of humor
/x/

/thread

Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

>how can I explain to people that she is dead?

"she's dead."

Don't tell them. Be that guy.

Tell them she's alive and well, it's just you fucked her so hard last night she can't walk.

Your mother died to get away from you because you're an embarrassing failure and also a gay faggot. She died from black nigger aids (in her ass)

probably this.