Tfw smoking 13 packs a day

>tfw smoking 13 packs a day

any of you guys manuged to quit?

>13 packs a day
You're gonna die soon you fucking retard

i dont believe you

I manuged to get the drop on him. I must be loyle to my capo

You must have a killer job if you can afford 13 packs a day

smoke pope tobacco but im quitting today!
wish me luck

dude I thought I was supposed to cut down from my 10 tops a day. on an average day I smoke maybe 4-5 wtf man

That's why i'm trying to quit, Faggot
Ok
???
Not really, I just have lots of mony
Wish me luck too, Buddy!
10 packs?

I chainsmoked 4 cartons of cigs 1 day.

Never touched em again.

you try chewing gum or maybe vaping?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Yes, 13 packs, sure thing little buddy.

This has to be bait. At which frequency are you consuming them ?

As someone who mostly works with medical professionals. I can confirm that chainsmoking 4 cartons in one day will put you off smoking for good.

It's sopranos reference

A cigarette every 1.8 minutes

Good luck with that you nigger

Get nicotine gum and nicotine patches.

Dude that's insane, if i smoke ten individual cigarettes in a day i will feel sick. I don't even think i smoke 13 packs a year! You should try smoking weed instead, wayy better drug than nicotine and it is no where near AS bad for your lungs.

>13 packs/day
>~20 cigs/pack
>~260 cigs/day

Assuming you get 8 hours of sleep a day, this would mean you average 16.25 cigarettes per hour, every hour, for the 16 hours you're awake. That's a cigarette about every 4 minutes. Every day.

>I don't believe you.

Could be ten packs but who knows righ?

vape.

I think OP is full of shit as usual.

Go ahead you retard, show us a pic of your ashtray, or your trash bin. let's see how 13 packs looks like.

OP finishes every cigarette in one drag. So it only takes him a maximum of 5 seconds per cigarette. 5*260/60 = a little over twenty minutes to finish 260 cigarettes.
How he's affording all this tobacco is amore puzzling.

I quit smoking 177 days(around 6 months) ago. I've got an app that keeps track for me. That's a lie I subscribe to a subreddit that keeps track for me. Fuck you I like reddit. I don't want to be a shill for the company but I used a nicotine spray? The good thing about it is you use it instead of having a smoke. Like you just have two sprays instead of a cigarette whenever you would normally have one?
Like it was handy for smoke breaks at work. It burns a bit too, sorta like cigarettes, but it's a good burn in a similar way? People don't often talk about that part of smoking. Anyway I found it helpful and would recommend at least trying it. Obviously if you want to quit you need will power too. And ya basically if you've tried nicotine gum, that's what the spray tastes like but you don't have to chew it, it's more instant and powerful.

Not all tobacco is bad for you just quit cigs and start smoking the healthy stuff

2 packs a day.
bought vape.
quit instantly.

haven't smoked in months, no cravings to.