So the AVGN is being torn limb from limb by SJWs and femicunts for saying the new ghostbusters looks shit

So the AVGN is being torn limb from limb by SJWs and femicunts for saying the new ghostbusters looks shit.

Thoughts?

Who cares? All they ever do is complain, are we supposed to be suprised that they are complaining again?

love this guy, I've watched his videos for years and he's not wrong.

He could have said "anyone who watches this is a femenist supporting jew" but instead he just said he won't watch it, I cannot believe people would freak out over that.

he should not give a fuck what those landwhales say

Patton Oswalt is mad because his wife is making a cameo in that mvoie

Keep going James... Don't give in to their cuckery!

Stolen joke, not ebin.

Criticisms for a movie with an all female lead cast is obviously nothing but sexism and not legitimate criticism.

But... it does look like shit...

Leaf it to the leaves to steal jokes.

>Being torn limb from limb by SJWs
>By SJWs
Fucking kek
KEK

woopie. the internet is being ruined by more womenlivesmatter retards. these wild Jahoodies are ruining America with their rabble-rousing and pretending like they've struggled when they haven't struggled a day in their goddamn life for FUCKS sake they should please consider suicide. women arent bad but uneducated people are. and the feminism movement is nothing more than a PAID movement by the left to veil the real problems (the hollywood culture-cancer machine). wake up you fucking fools

sounds like something right up his alley
probably gonna take the video down and make a nice big cuck apology
or maybe he'll take the red pill and see how far the rabbit hole goes

Will James unfuck his shit?

you're making us look bad, fuckin leaf.

Doesn't matter what he does? Is he a SJW? He just seems like a regular guy.

Just email him a nice letter and drop it
I'm tired of seeing this shit everywhere

savage

James is dead on the inside anyway. His best friend is an obnoxious leech, his wife shares no interests with him, his son is retarded, his movie (and main goal in life) was awful, he hates his job and stupid video game nerd character and gets shit on by his own fans.

I doubt some left wing critics would faze him at this point.

he married one

HAHA this is the LAST thing he needed. His viewerbase/popularity is leaving everyday. This SJW incident is erasing him from the history books.

All women are SJWs, though, on some level. It can't be avoided.

James had good reasoning, SJWs can suck a dick.
I'm sure he'll just ignore those degenerate morons.

If anything it boosted his viewership, free publicity.

Dude really has slowed down every since he had a kid and was making that movie.

What a shame. He's the only YouTube gamer I can stand to watch as opposed to all the other ones screaming like they have ADHD while playing meme games.

Post the full picture

He needs to get with the times and start streaming on twitch or something. Refuses to because "it can't be edited" like he doesn't realize that no one expects his livestreaming to be packed with one-liners. Just streaming himself playing games would go a long way to preserving his relevancy, especially if he played new releases. His name + the newness of the games would net him a ton of viewers.

No he isn't

Stop talking shit where there isn't any real problem

He's not getting torn though he's actually getting a lot of support

He didn't slow down. He was just getting started.

Can you imagine how great his special effects will be now that he has access to meconium?

>Has a job.
So, SJW.

>HES GONNA TAKE YOUR DICK TO HER ASS
>AND LICK YOUR BALLS TO MAKE YOU CUM FAST
>HEED RATHER HAAAAAVE A BIG BLACK DIIICK BUST A NUT INSIDE HIS WIFES WHITE PUSSYYY
>HED RATHER EAAT THE BLACK ASSHOLE OF HIS WIFE BLACK BOYFRIEND THEN DOWN IT WITH JIZZZZZZ
>HES THE ANGIREST CUcKOLD YOUVE EVER HEAAARD
>HES THE ANGRY NINTENDO CUUUCK
>HES THE ANGRY ATARI SEGA CUUUCK
>HEST THE GAY CUcKOLD VIDEOGAME NEEEEEEERD

stolen joke, still good though.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

>being in so many ghostbuster threads you call out repeating posts
>giving a fuck about a faggot goy movie
>being so stupid you can't realize just about every single fucking thing that was popular in the 80s and early 90s are being remade
>b-b-but it has fat ugly girls in it Dx p-petition

>Thoughts
Live like a windrammer as you fuck.

I think it all ended with that disaster of a "movie" 2bh lad.

James and Mike vids are pretty fuckin comfy though if Mike doesn't sperg too hard.

t. liberal

kek.
leafs

So why are you here?

Why? Because I don't give a fuck the kikes made another dumb ass remake of your favorite make believe story?

>maybe if we cry enough about it on a Chinese Pokemon card forum, they will cancel the movie :^)

Fuck off already. Who the fuck goes to the theatre besides 12 year olds anyway.

Not liking things makes you a sexist pig, and its ok to personal attack you.

Mike is sperging al the time though. I don't know how can someone stays this cringy after being on video so many times.

MINEY

I thought I would get a link to a humorous avgn video. Haven't seen one in like 5 years. Instead i stumbled into another 12 year old thread "waaaa I hate girls" containment thread.

If all 4 have black boyfriends then you might be onto something.

>I thought I would get a link to a humorous avgn video.

Yeah well this isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums you idiot.

It's good for the cause. He has a devoted fan base that will side against lefty's in his defense. These newly disaffected libs are on the path to the red pill.

Roronoa Zoro is amused

This. I love cinneamasscre stuff especially the old monster madness since it's scripted and Mike isnt in them. He's like a 35 year old man who screeches and interrupts and tries to be funny but he's just an immature dimwit.

Sorry Mike, but dial it back a notch you spaz

Yes, what does this have to do with politics and current world events?

Sup Forums isn't Yahoo Answers

take this shit to Sup Forums or whatever gay shithole it belongs in

I don't get it.

>AVGN the cuck is being attacked by bigger cucks

It's like pottery.

HE'S GOING TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO SEE HIS WIFE TAKE A BBC IN THE ASS

HE'D RATHER HAVE,
A BIG BLACK GUY
PUMP A DIRTY POZ LOAD IN HIS WIFE

HE'D RATHER BE
THE FATHER TO
A BLACK MANS IL-LEG-IT-IMATE CHILD

patton oswald's wife died recently

ghostbusters is a movie where the heroes fight ghosts

autist

Dennis Miller has a way with words. this cracks me up

A
FUCKING
THIEF

Why the fuck do people watch that shit

He plays enough with he and Mike Mondays.

James isn't particularly good at games, anyway.

homosexuality

"If you critique your enemy they win"
>-Justin "I'm a faggot" Trudeau

James uncucked himself

It's like these people have no self-awareness whatsoever.

LEAVE JAMES ALONE, I DONT LIKE MY WORLDS COLLIDING

In his movie he gets his wife to kiss a Black guy. He pushes the two together.

>No one has seen the movie yet
Pretty weak argument these days where trailers show every joke and basically the entire plot of the movie.

Also, I will take AVGN's word for it since he is a massive film buff. I'm sure he can tell more or less whether a movie will be good by seeing an extended trailer.

Wtf, no way

kek I noticed that too

He looks like shit and his wife fucked his shit up

He's genius, he put that Star Trek V in the camera shot as bait. This is Trump-level social media manipulation, and its working.. I never heard of this guy until now.

youve been memed

>came to pol to be entertained
>is not entertained
>somehow feels the right to complain
Why not just fuck off to that new quest forum, bound to be something in there with bingo-wings and land whales.

>hilarious AVGN video
James, pls. go

He's already dead inside. His jimmies will never rustle again

Oh hey, the Mexican anthem!

>his son is retarded
Proof?

it`s true though, i`ve seen it

It's called projection user.

You take personal flaws that you are in denial about and direct them as attacks on others.

Yes. I don't have the gif but this is the guy who kisses his wife.

epic!!! i bet that will make le frontpage XD

But that's not his wife on the right is it?
Who is his wife in the movie?

>A man is not entitled to an opinion unless it goes with the narrative

t. an SJW

These people deserve to be raped and tortured to death.

AVGN is the type of person companys should cater to. retards losing money for catering to sjw crowd!!!!!

He's actually giving his honest opinion on things? That's a surprise.

Shit, if I was him I would take some money from Sony to sponsor that shitpile of a movie and then be all "THIS MOVIE LOOKS GREAT GUYS! SEE IT IN THEATERS - TWICE."

I don't give two fucks about retarded faggots on the Internet. What matters is making money.

Yeah. It's his wife, April.

So which is worse, ghostbusters 2 or the NES ghostbusters game?

The girl in the movie is a hottie, his wife looks nothing like her.

Is it just me or does her nose look a little....familiar?

Definitely the NES game. The movie will eat up less of your time and is less likely to cause a hemorrhage from frustration.

>this is the state of journalism in the CURRENT YEAR

I am going to love it when the movie comes out and it's absolutely shit and James Rolfe gets to dance the "I Told You So" dance.

It's going to be sweet.

>Salon
>Polygon
>No-name SJW websites
>""""""""""journalism""""""""""

His actual wife did not play his wife in the film. She was behind a lot of actor picking. He's literally starring in a film made by his wife to sate her Cuckold fetish

I love how in every picture with James she can't even bother to smile, has openly said she doesn't care about video games and generally seems miserable.

It's almost as if she's embarrassed that her husband spends 90% of his time in a musty basement making youtube videos and dressing up in a nerd outfit.

Poor guy probably could have done better for himself, but it seems like he has serious self-esteem issues.

TO SEE HIS WIFE GET FUCKED IN THE ASS

>Rolfe met April Rolfe (née Chmura) in July 2004; she was a cinematographer on the early Nerd episodes.