I don't want Pakis to live in my country any more

I don't want Pakis to live in my country any more

obligatory

That's unBritish of you

Did you ever want it?

It feels like Malmo here every day

Malmö is a meme. There are about 5 cities in Sweden worse off, including Stockholm and Gothenburg.

then maybe you shouldn't have gone to Pakistan, called pakistan part of Britain, told the pakis that they are now British, taught them to speak english, set up British businesses in pakistan, told them where Britain is and then hired a horde of pakis to bring you back to Britain

Who brought them to the UK in large numbers when did it start?

Labour

The 60s

you should embrace the british empire and the good ppl of the commonwealth nigel

I don't want Anglos living in the UK anymore. They don't belong there

what?

But you love Pakis.

Based Ireland bringing the heat. This is what happens when you try to take France's or America's spot as the world moral compass.

move to east europe

What're you gonna do about it?
Suck my brown dick cunt

>take America's spot as the world compass
we were the world compass long before yanks even existed you mong

they took it from us, not the other way around

>There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015, up from a total of 25 in all of 2014.

>According to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions.

Dissolve the Commonwealth and ban Islam.

I'm coming wreck you boy like an Ashkenazi wrecks a Palestinian.

>we were the world compass long
Literally nobody took that seriously apart from delusional bongs like (you)

>literally nobody took your colonisation seriously except delusional bongs, which is why I (an Australian) and half the world speak English
neck yersen

I don't want Somalis, Turks, Kurds, Syrians, Iraqis, Persians, Bosniaks, Albanians, Palestinians and Jews to live in my country any more

So where are you gonna go, Bajram?

Forgot Moroccans and Gypsies

This, and Afghans, Hazars etc..

How could i forget afghans

Hazara's are Afghan's tho (I think)

Afghans and hazars are bro tier

Brexit will make it worse, by the way.

don't worry. glorious ms May will make britain great again soon

Don't lie to us

>perfidious moral compass

>UK had complete control over non-EU immigration while part of the EU which means immigration from pakistan etc. could have been stopped at any moment
>implying the government is suddenly going to reverse its policy of ignoring public opinion and letting in third world immigrants after we leave
>they are even less inclined to do that because we don't have all that unskilled labour from the EU
Even prominent Leave campaigners were claiming that leaving the EU would mean we could have a "less racist" immigration policy.

Literally couldn't get any worse

t. Luton

>The grenades themselves have a black market price of about 20 kronor, meaning that they are cheaper than an ice cream cone.

Daily Reminder.

too bad, they are now part of your presence and future.....forever

What about Poles?

I don't want Mexicans to live in my country anymore

They can stay, if they learn how to use a toilet