I'm about to fuck this. How do I get her to do anal?

I'm about to fuck this. How do I get her to do anal?

You're about to get some pussy and you're complaining? Don't be a little bitch, all pussies feel the exact same.

tell her it'd be tighter for her g spot

Do anal? Why that pussy looks fantastic

Dude, looking at that asshole, it doesn't look like you'll have to try hard Sup Forumsro.

You punch her in the face until she dies, then fuck her corpse right in the ass.

Who cares about anal dude. Look at that meaty pussy you could be sinking your dick into.

sometimes I fuck myself in the ass with my dick

Ask "her" to blindfold you first.

tell her you really want to do it and use alot of lube, and ease it in. just say let try it.

tip her 20$ extra. perhaps she step your balls for free.

you go fuck a man instead

puh-lease. she's done it plenty

Make her cum and she will let you do anything

just put it in her ass and say oops wrong hole and carry on fucking it

It's pretty tight, only one finger fits inside.

say youll lick her out after

Haaaaa!

let her know youre into butt stuff faggot. eat her ass when you have that meaty delicious pussy in your mouth. when youre fucking her just stick your thumb in her ass.
ask if shes okay with it. if she says yes, youre good to go. if no then youre shit out of luck.

Choke her into submission.

do bondage

>It's pretty tight, only one finger fits inside.

Really? That's how assholes work dude. You're clearly new at this, but trust me, that chick is no stranger to some hard anal.

Lube it up, and ease it in slowly. Getting it in is the difficult part, but after it's in you should be able to just go for it. Just don't be stupid and try to put the whole thing in all at once.

time stump.

do bondage.

Nice.

Disagree. Has some that were like slippery silk and some that felt I was pounding a 40 year old bicycle chain.