Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Whats the easiest, most painless and cheapest way to commit suicide.

Eat a large piece chicken macnugget

upside down pencil dive from a tall building

eat a bunch of aspirin, take a warm shower, ..
'across the rails, asking for fails
down the tracks sit down and relax'
aka - don't cut across, cut down your arm's veins.

Im afraid that wont quite do the trick. It would probably just give my body energy to continue living, which is what i want to avoid

Garage Nuke

Jon, stop it

Would the aspirin actually make it painless? How many aspirin should i take? And how long to wait before it takes effect? I am weak and dont like pain

Mate OD on cocaine, You die happy and instantly.
First you will have the best feeling in the world then your nose will bleed and like 2 seconds after you will have a painless heart attack and your brain will fail with no pain and quick death.
Also, once you're down you won't be able to be saved by medics

Unfortunately i dont have easy access to cockan, but i will keep that one in mond, thank you

Ask around at pubs/bars you will be surprised how easy it is to get some. I'm 16 and live in a tiny village in the UK, I'm around coke all the time and can get some easy.

People will just think im a narc tho
How much does an ODable amount cost?

aspirin doesn't do anything for pain, it thins blood and allows you to bleed faster.

if you're killing yourself then paint shouldn't be a concern. If you're worried about pain find a high spot and jump off it ensuring death by impact.

Learn how to snap your own neck hitman style

>go to park
>Sit on bench
>Look around all shifty eyed
>Make eye contact with stranger
>Snap own neck

Painless

The minimum Od is around 1.2g so I would say 2-2.5g will do for you depending on how tall/wide you are. The price is very area dependent but I would say $140 should do

suck on a tail pipe. you just go to sleep.

Gun shot just behind the ear. most guaranteed brain damage

Lol how do i practice

This, but take a warm bath. Taking a shower, you'll fuck around and hurt yourself before you die.

Sun dies.

With help from the internet, you could practice on animals. Then work your way up to "free neck rubs" for the homeless.

The homeless are icky though and i like animals. Im suicidal, not mean q.q

I once saw on here a totally painless method involving chewing tobacco. You do something with it to get the nicotine out and you OD on it. I don't remember what you do with the tobacco though, maybe another kind user knows what I'm talking about

That sounds doable. Ill look for more info on the method

eat a lunchable with no capri sun

lurk Sup Forums

Old age.

Ok then

>Hire hitman to kill yourself
>Start muttering about conspiracies of the gay Mexican agenda and how "you know they're gonna get you" in front of your family
>Put up random news articles and string tying them together
>Circle words and write "Gay mexicans" everywhere
>leave golden key in pocket
>get murdered

People will be completely baffled for years