>Professional Forester
>Environmental activist
>Atheist

My roomate and close friend:
>Trumper
>Hardcore christian
>Loves the military
>doesn't drink or do any sort of drugs

He and I get along great, and are able to talk politics in a civil constructive manner and have never gotten in a fight about them. Yet when I get on the internet all I see is people bashing each other's stereotypes. Y'all realize that you're just being played hard as fuck by the media don't you?

That's because most of the tards behind the keyboard can only express their opinion behind the curtain of the internet.
In real life, most would be too scared to speak up.

Congrats user, you're a real human bean who hasn't been brainwashed by extremist ideology. Keep debate and open, unheated discussion alive. The left needs more like you.

The right needs more like me too

Nah. Right is pretty good. Lot less extremists than left anyway.

That holds about as much truth as saying all conservatives are racist

That doesnt make any sense, but i think i understand what you're trying to say. I doubt there is any proof either way of which side has more extreme members. But there is no denying that extreme leftism is more acceptable in the mainstream and because of this the extreme and ideological left gets much more room to speak. It pretty simple to understand why, by nature of their claims sounding good natured on the surface the extreme left gets alot of positive press in the mainstream media. Therefor it certainly LOOKS like there is a lot more extreme left than right. Think about it this way, no one takes the KKK or skinheads seriously because hate is their brand, but people hear "black lives matter" and think "hmm, well that doesnt sound so bad" Or they hear about antifa and think "well gee willy wackers, no one likes fascists so they must be in the right."

antifa gets non-stop shit from everyone, and there's a white-nationalist president in the white house right now.

>white-nationalist president in the white house right now.
this simply isn't true, what are your grounds for this? Theres a big difference between a white-nationalist and nationalist that is white.

>antifa gets non-stop shit from everyone
only when their lunacy became blatant, that was far from the case until recently. But even so, remember, all press is good press. The more people exposed to an ideology the more members they will inevitably have. When was the last time you saw a kkk rally in mainstream media?

What i'm saying is that the media portrays all members of each ideology as the most extreme versions of that ideology. Your argument just demonstrates that you've fallen into that trap

The earth is flat and politics dont matter, though only a libtard like you would feel the need to virtue signal as hard as you are

The user you replied to simply said that the right has less extremists than the left, and in reply you argued that that the media portrays all members of each ideology as the most extreme versions of that ideology?

that doesnt make and sense, and neither does your claim about my argument. I was saying that there probably is no way to know which side has more extremists, but it seems like the left has more due to media coverage. What "trap" does this fall into? I never said that the media doesn't portray moderates nor did i say that either side has more extremists

>The earth is flat
4/10 bait, here is your (you)

The world needs people like you OP

I didn't reply to anyone you loon, stopped reading right there.

>"what im sayin is"
>on a post in reply to someones reply
>"but i didnt reply to anyone so im not gon read now xDDDDD"
you sure showed me anonkun

>>Trumper
>>Hardcore christian

"Hurr durr. Trump is a modern day Cyrus..."

>voted Hil

you the one that got played nigga

t. actual berniebro

I don't hate liberals, I just think they're useful idiots for the elites

The only people I really hate are the kikes tbh fam

Tits or gtfo

>Theres a big difference between a white-nationalist and nationalist that is white.

Trump isn't a "white nationalist" but he panders to white nationalists for votes. He deliberately plays a double game.

>The only people I really hate are the kikes tbh fam

Go back to Sup Forums, edgelord

and hill pandered to to literally everyone including blm and lgbt while taking huge sums of money from countries that execute gays? What is your point? I dont like turmp either, but if you're going to use him in an argument please do yourself a favor and know what you are talking about. Having the vote of a group doesn't make you affiliated with that group, this isn't very hard to understand. Im sick to death of having to explain this to people.

I'm not the poster that you were talking to previously. Also, Hillary is irrelevant. I'm not talking about Hillary. Hillary isn't President.

My point is Trump is not a white supremacist but he plays a double game of saying stuff that white supremacists like and then walking it back just enough to keep more "mainstream" conservatives on his side. He does this constantly and deliberately. It's a strategy.

>thinks I'm trying to be edgy
oh you sweet summer child

Well yes of course he does, this is politics 101. If anything, id say its the route he more or less has to take because the "literally hitler" ideology has lost him nearly all support with young voters and the left has been blockading him on things even they would want because it has trumps name on it. He's been put into a position where he has the scrape the bottom of the barrel for support. This isn't a new tactic by any means, nearly every candidate will pander the extreme demographic of their party. I used hilly pandering to blm as a recent example of this on the other side of the isle. There really is no point in pointing this out, its not unique to trump or any politician for that matter. Was trump more blatant about it? Sure, ill give you that.

Kill yourself.

convincing argument, I'll get right on that :^)

No modern President has scraped the bottom of the barrel so deeply. This isn't the tacit pandering of politics 101. It's blatant to the extreme. Trump has been going way beyond standard norms while shamelessly saying that he isn't. He's emboldening the far right and that is in turn energizing the far left. Trump is igniting this.

Please do

>Y'all realize that you're just being played hard as fuck by the media don't you?
Go back to fucking your fag roommate.

As my final farewell I'll leave you with some information....

It's weird thinking of Ariana Huffington as being a white person.

would you liek moar?
I'll dump if so

I know a chick who voted for Hil-Dog. She even has one of those "nasty woman" shirts. We talk about politics sometimes. She gets frustrated by the fact I have no deep feelings about the issues and attack all of her emotional blathering about minorities and women with unadulterated pragmatism based on years of empirical evidence.

Then we usually fuck. She's kinda kinky. She likes deepthroating, spit play and getting her tits slapped. I think I'm gonna choke her with that shirt next weekend. That'd be hot.