No, you're the only one. The rest of us only have moderate autism

no

FA?

How's it going?

fur affinity

someone's a newfag

Going okay

Too smokey right now to breath though.

Furaffinity, one of the biggest furry sites? Kinda sucks if you haven't taken the time to go through and follow all your favorite artists though

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Requesting this user getting dicked.

lolno. I've just never been to it before. I usually look for gfur either here or at e621. That one has a pretty good collection of the people I like.

are you a drawfag? if so

i think this guy and me both want a pic of me getting dicked

E621 is basically all you need, only bad thing is paywalled art gets removed from there

nah I'm not, I kinda wish I was though. It sounds like it could be fun but I don't know the first thing about art.

Ohhhhh, did not know that. That would explain a few things, then.

Did anyone ever set up a way around that? The last site I was using went down.

Gotta go to u(18)chan, barachan, g.e-hentai, etc for the good stuff

my tears shall fill a hot tub

is it too much to ask this world for a picture of me, some faceless fuck, getting anally rocked?

i disappointed the great daddy in the sky

keep posting though, user

League, my art suffers.

I'll have to try u(18)chan out. Never heard/been to the others.

well if I ever learn how to art I could do it I suppose.
What do you mean your art suffers?

yiff

do it, my faggy fur friend

no idea what i would be represented by

well if I ever get that far with art I could always try to ask what you want of it I suppose.

I wonder if there is someone I could ask for art tips or something like that.

Theres also Yiff.Party which is basically an unblocked mirror of everyone's patreon, artists are starting to figure it out and not post art to their own patreon now though. Theres a thread on (8)chan with a link to activate YP, I'd post it but Sup Forums thinks everything is spam

if i'm ever around here then

i don't come here often, but i could leave an idea for just a character any drawfag would be allowed to use

that way, i would be anally pounded in the public domain

Gotta pay to be anally dominated in art friend. Rarely do people reach that level where they get free art.

well yea I guess that could work. You could try a drawthread, they might do it. My boyfriend has found a few artists he likes through the drawthreads

I never practice, so my skills are doomed to be shitscribbles forever.

I'm also just in a shit mood because of co-workers, but that's not new.

that sucks, I wish your co-workers could be less shitty.

the sad facts of life

that would be some top kek, user

Hopefully only got another month or two to put up with them.

You can find some cheap artist though

why, what's happening after that?
also some artists do free raffles every so often. You could try those too.

kill yourself

Hopefully by then we'll sell the house and be moving.

oh nice, where would you be moving too?

Probably just further up into the valley.

i might just do that

nothin like getting my fursona to become a quality pic or album of fucked and dominated and turned into a giant cockslut

oh, is it cheaper up there or just better quality of living?

Better quality. My sister is looking for a place with a mother-in-law attachment for my mom, so they are splitting the cost. We have one potential buyer for my mom's house, but they wanted to see a few others in the area before committing, so they are actually seeing my sister's tomorrow, funny enough.

that wouldn't be a bad idea either

i want my demanding sub puppy to be deep dicked by it all

What kinda character would you want, purely hypothetically speaking of course, if someone were to draw you "getting dicked?

oh nice! I really hope it all works out.

That is a weenis

let me be crude for a second

i'm thinking kind of a classic thin, effeminate wolf/dog with pointed ears, navy blue-ish fur with hints of white and gray that's all tuffed up, cherry red collar wrapped tight around his neck. def sub, but a bossy sub, demanding to get knotted in his throat and ass. big expressive face, teeth not sharp so he please cock better. big green eyes, easy to get to start begging once he gets dommed. would mostly fuck other pups and kitties, with a small, light gray cock that coats his slutty fur

something like that, but i might think of it more. sorry for adding faggy personality, but his demeanor would be important for poses and facial expression