Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums ....
I need to know something..
Here's a short story..
>be me 27..
>father of 2 girls..
>1 is 4 other 7 months
>shared custody with both kids..
>love my kids and have cordial relationship with both mothers..
>I know I suck and need to use contraceptives..
>baby mom #2 messages me a screen shot of her ex who is some pussy bitch talking shit to her saying its karma from their relationship they didnt work out and is roasting her..
>starts making fun of the 7 month old baby
>starts calling her ugly saying she has a bobble head etc etc..
>then she tells me she's upset.. he been roastin her all day
>I'm livid no one's ever said nothing about my 1st daughter online or secretively both of my daughters are really good looking from what everyone says to me
>I know where the dude works/lives
>the guy does not know me
>only met him once when he was stupid drunk at the bar..
what should I do Sup Forums ..?
I can go call him out on his shit face to face.. or...
because I still harbor resentment to my ex I can just talk shit to him on the web and get my message across..
i just cant stand the thought of someone being a bully to their ex about their child who is innocent and is a great looking baby..

Who gives a fuck. Post your ugly kid.

Okay nigger, who cares? Does it really matter in the long run that he called your ex a bobblehead? If you have his address, piss in his gas tank or something.

Fuck dude what kind of a man are you asking Sup Forums what to do?

Spray paint 'cheater' on his car and fuck his shit right up.

He will think it is a demented ex, his missus your ex will think he's cheating on her. Win win.

And fuck you OP you sensitive cuck.

post your kid
inb4 pedo

he didnt call my ex that fuck tard he called the 7 month old that. idgaf what he calls my ex

quads and you see the kid

find peace, harboring resentment and anger takes way to much fucking energy user

talks shit about 7 month old baby..
dont harbor hate or resentment..
hmmm...

that's what i was thinking user.. trust me I've been contemplating how to go about it for a good minute..

Well is the kid bobbleheaded?

also I really am just looking for opinions not so much asking Sup Forums what to do as i normally think for my self.

the child is in the 90th percentile

how ever... she's not that bad as the rest of her is equally as big and she has mad strong neck strength so its not like she is disproportionate

Doesn't really take away from the point. Boohoo he called a baby a bobblehead. If that's how much of a faggot he is why are you wasting your time?

you could say i was being dramatic asking Sup Forums what to do but I've already got a good idea.. :) just reiterating my original response to you

I had fucking ginormous ears and grew into them. But that aside, if i ever heard a faggot talking shit about one of my kids... id fuck his shit up. Do some digging. Find out what he really cares about. Destroy the shitstain.

I take it you don't have children..

my nigga

you have two bastard children you loser

pour a liter of sugar into his gas tank

"bastard children"
well someone here is a religious zealot..
gtfo?

Be a fucking man you pussy! Go over there drag his ass out of the house and beat the shit out of him for talking shit about your daughter. I ever hear anyone talk shit about my little girl you better believe they are getting an ass kicking.

that's actually the reason I harbor resentment to my ex because she did that to me.. how ever it didnt work because i changed my fuel filter and flushed the system with carb/fuel injector cleaner.

sugar in gas tank is a myth.. does not work 10 percent of the time.. small engine engineer is my career.

>measures solids like they're liquids
>has made it this far in life

100%*
only works like 25 percent if people use enough sugar

Go suck his cock and gargle his cum faggot. Obviously he's too much of an alpha for you you fucking cuck, which is why you're coming to this shitty board to ask us basement dwelling, no pussy getting neckbeards how to handle this. If you were any kind of men you'd not only know what to do, you'd have done it already.

looool

bait harder

I don't, but I have enough confidence in my life to not give a shit if some petty faggot were to act like a 5th grader in my peripheral.

>small engine engineer

pics of the girls or GTFO

Post screen caps of him roasting a baby on his social media.

Let his peer group do the rest.

wow dude your so edgy no wondering your trolling the board..
i nibbled the bait but got away just came back for moar
well good for you but hey your opinion is appreciated its why i made the bread
2 and 4 cycle
told you quads gets the pics L2 read thread

then pour a couple of pounds of sugar

engines come in many sizes

Look man, take care of the kid and ignore the shithead, it's not your problem he's harassing your ex. She should be mature enough to deal with it herself.

I'd rather do some magic to it that will be more satisfying than some sugar in the tank. The psychological effect though of just leaving a trace evidence of sugar that makes him think I did it.. will be just as equal once i fuck with the rest of his car...
that is if i decide to do that..
I understand but that's why I said small engine engineer as I have a degree in mechanical engineering but work with small engines only.

I'm only a 19 year old high school droupout

true.. but it still get's at me because its my blood dude.. like where does this dude get the fuck off on making fun of an innocent baby..??
I feel as if I just confront him face to face and ask if he has a problem it will work itself out or i'll just be the man i need to be.

Yeah, just don't get physical with it. Let him know that while he's being a diabetic faggot sitting on his ass all day trying to poke fun at a toddler, the majority of people are trying to move on with their lives.

depends, how good are you at keeping your cool?

if he doesn't know you, go to the bar he goes to, mind your own shit, stay sober, wait for him to get sloppy then walk up.
"scuse me, are you _____?"
while he's answering, give him the hardest right cross you can. right where the ear and jaw meet. it'll either knock him out or incapacitate him.
while still calm "dont talk shit about my kids"
unless he tries to fight back, leave it at that and go home.

still not believing in god
better get to work on that, kid

are you going to lecture me about how the earth is flat too>?

Just go up to him and say

" hey man im so and soo. I dont care what you say about (ex) but please dont talk shit about my daughter. Cool?"

If hes respectable he will be like " you know what your right my bad man."

If you get any type of disrespectful tough guy response from him you lay into his jaw (not the teeth youll fuck your hand up) as hard as you fucking can without warning. If hes knocked plum out your done here. If he takes it like a champ. Run. Lol jk just try to kick his ass if he doesnt go down.

OP I bet your kid looks like retarded troll doll

>pic related its your kid

Heres my address OP bet you cant and wont do shit

>430 Miller Rd Coral Gables, FL 33146

cool nice bait. idc this is different lol there is no rules on Sup Forums but nice try.

Fuck you but im saving that image macro

This is exactly how I was thinking about handling it.
Great advice by the way wish someone would have told me this the 1st time I decided to punch someone in the mouth.

Sticks and stones faggot. Get over it.

Why is she talking to her ex in the first place? You sure that kid is even yours?

She's your babymomma, not your wife. Why is she still talking to her ex? Is he another baby daddy?
Looks like vaginajew manipulation.

He was talking shit to her about karma saying its karma from their past she has an ugly baby and she has a bobble head and thats why shes a miserable single mom.

dude doesn't know shit he's just off running his mouth to her about the baby like she has nothing to do with him or their past.. and trust me it's my child I got a paternity test done when we went to court... she is a bit psycho but this is legit not some game from her.

Doesn't answer the question. Why are the still talking? Don't you know exes that keep in touch also keep touching?

If the baby really is ugly isnt OP the faggot here, and doesnt that make OP ugly or his Wife

ski mask, latex gloves and a crow bar to the back

solves that issue

I could care less at this point relationship is dead..
I just wanna know why my kid's being dragged into it
That's also really catchy but not relevant to the scenario anymore I gotta protect my kin yo.. like idk man it's like someone dogging in your mom or your grandma like just attacking your family cause they know it'll hurt.. i just want to make them hurt.

The baby is not ugly dude. Get quads and I'll show you.. but I'm not going to risk my identity because of an user..

Tbh if your mom is a goblin and someone calls her ugly its just an observation. We still dont know if he was just calling out a late term abortion

Lmao were going to identify you because of a babies picture do you realize how unrealistic that sounds.

Your refusal to show kind of proves that other guy was right

Quick identify this babies parents

>no ones ever said nothing
How about you kys?

Hold on OP use your amazing forensic skills to identify this baby

I mean yeah that's true dude but my point is.. it's a fucking 7 month old baby.. he's not making an observation the demeanor of his statements to her were in a derogatory manner insulting the baby

OP should be grateful they werent stillborns and OP got to keep his ugly kids. Dont worry about other peoples opinions

Then some bitch got insulted its not like t he baby can tell whats going on. IM pretty sure the babies self esteem is just fine.

Your just looking for a chance to get arrested or knocked out

I'm def. not going to get knocked out.. possibly arrested.

Bullshit anyone that's actually fit or tough doesn't get their ego bruised so easily.

it's a baby! lol i bet the minute someone says some shit about your kid your gonna flip your lid too so gtfo with that shit.

Did he shake it or did he cut off its foot. If he just called it a turd then hes just a punk and wasting time on him is pathetic.

If you're so triggered by all this you're probably going to get floored

Your baby is fine, just ignore that fag and avoid yourself any problems.

lol i took the bait but naw im not going to get floored.

1. You punch him he identifies you, you go to jail
2. You punch him and he wails on you.
3. You call him out for a baby name caller and you seem like a psycho

Anything else would take too much effort, just grow up or if you really need to do something fuck with his car and avoid getting charged with assault or prison