Posting my ex bf's nudes - the slut loves to be exposed online

His kik is holdmyfries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRkYJCGuV7o?t=6m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=tweRobVycG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does Sup Forums think?

What is that thing?

he looks like me but without any sort of muscle and a lil skinnier (albiet weirdly fat beer gut) with no natural alpha traits

Is op a female?

Nevermind id hit it

if you fucked him you must be hideous

Most likely a faggot

I am gay

Is he Jamie Kennedy

Your ex was pretty alright looking, why did you let him get away?

He got fat lmao, i aint about that

Damn, why is the gay community so shallow and hedonistic? The 6s confirm this. No wonder you all have aids.

I'm gay and i think that dude is too fat as well

remember him asking if people "liked his bodytype" on here a while back

I rest my case.

Acting sick when in fact actually 80% of /b probably looks like this IRL. Including YOU!

sure buddy, i'd make myself an hero if I looked like that tbh

He isn't that bad? Why would you kys

You know *THAT* is a prime example of the average withe male. if you look better then you are rare and should be proud and not be on here posting. *YOU* are on here posting then *YOU* must look like *THAT* as well.

ginger, man boobs, beer belly

So for being average, you would kill yourself? I have bad news for you you young one. Once you hit forty, this stuff happens naturally and there is nothing you can do to stop it unless you are rich. So enjoy your body while you have it.

>what is exercise

youtu.be/IRkYJCGuV7o?t=6m16s

here is some inspiration, get off your ass.

What part of not rich did you miss?

youtube.com/watch?v=tweRobVycG8

Quads Jesus it has to be super true then

Yeah fat gay guys just are a huge no for most like if they're a little chubby maybe but that's just obese

Like it or no the OPs pic is your and my destiny. All men are bound for this fate, accept it.

You guys would not know fat if it fucked you. Most of you have called a perfectly normal woman fat only because you could not see between her thighs.

Mikehubt560 Kik cuck sub has tons of gf nudes force him to share and expose her

Plus push-ups and sit-ups are free as well yoga without a mat you're really just making excuses at this point

No really confused most of the ones calling him fat are because he's fat

Yet I am stress fee, content, and happy with where I am in life. i am not worried about my image to others as I don't give a fuck what they think, nor do I need to worry about trying to hook some bitch as I have no need for a bitch when I have hobbies.

This is just a sample image but Christ you must be fucking lazy

But don't talk shit to others about it then and say you can't work out cuz of your finances

just wait for it youngin.

Did you miss the part about rare exceptions and that most, not this man will end up like OPs pic?