Would you raise a niglet?

Would you raise a niglet?

General black hate thread? Post funny shit

Nah. If i want an animal I have to feed and train not to hurt me or anybody else, but who will likely just end up getting a lethal injection in a cement walled cell despite my best efforts ... I'll just go get an abused dog from animal control.

HA! Not in a million fucking years. I wouldn't ever date a single mom, I'm not dropping resources on a child that isn't mine.

Fuck no. The only thing that bothers me more than niggers are women stupid enough to fuck them

That has got to be the ugliest fucking baby ever born

they don't, so why should we?

you Sup Forums fucks are cruel bastards

you might outdo yourself though so be patient

Save up that res bro.

please, i see that before you did

I wouldn't raise another man's child under any conditions.

Wow that baby looks like a regular albino nigger no white features at all besides hair and skin

huh, what's this your just an unnecessary cruel cunt

Damn thats an ugly kid

Im very partial to coloured women, I would not breed with one though

I would absolutely never raise a niglet.

however, i would raise another woman's kid, if i have kids of my own, - but not black

that picture though, keep that gay shit to yourself

>this

Having a mixed baby grow up in Eastern Europe, I wouldn't be surprised if the kid dies from bullying

Depends on the age, if they're super young I could civilize them, make em a decent human being

Very low chance of this working.

agreed, breeding should be as such as one see's fit and will happen regardless not with state sponsored plans and other fucked up shit

Niggers were kept as house pets for hundreds of years and are barely housebroken now, how do you expect to make a difference?

She dumped him

That lil nigga looks like damien darhk from arrow

I just call 'em as I see 'em.
Ugly baby is ugly yo.

Guess if it were my nigglet I'd have no choice given I'm not what you people call withe but I'm also not a nigger

What do mean OP? Raise one to work around the farm or what? You Know you can buy equipment now that you don't have to whip to get it to work.

Only if the baby was a girl nigger coz their suck game is strong

this killed me

See what happens when you race mix

the funny thing about this pic is...i saw the drawn one completely separate and i said 'i know exactly what this is from'

>Only if the baby was a girl nigger coz their suck game is strong

I'm a normie and even I can see how ugly that kid is.

Top kek

Only if it was mine. Because, if it was, I would have made sure not to be dating a nigress, but a decent, hardworking, educated, good looking black woman. I know not many exist, but there's bound to be some. If it didn't have her and my WHITE genes, it would grow up to be a nigger. Fuck that.

Not the slightest chance.

I love the internet

Goddamn, that's one ugly fuckin' baby.

holy fuck that's an ugly kid

the resemblance is uncanny

Of course. I don't know where the "raising black kids makes you a cuck" meme came from.

My wife's son is a great kid. Usually gets the car back on time, never hit me hard, he isn't bad. As for the wife? She's amazing. A little heavier than when we met but it's just more to love. She keeps it cordial with Tayvon, sees him twice a week (he's her gym coach) and promised me she won't be having sex with him again. (It wasn't her fault)

Anyway, you can be a "real man" and raise a kid from another man. It's a dumb meme.

Bruh her head is like an American football

Just a toddler and already got the ugly nigger stank face.

>batboy

That baby is so snuggly

Mother should do the right thing and push the kid off the ledge.

fucking this

>The meme lives on

I can't stop laughing, holy shit

She deleted all her photos on Insta where you are able to see it's face

>lolsuit

If I didn't knock up a niggress to get a nigglet, I aint raising some sambo's fucking sperm droppings.

>would you raise a niglet ?
Fuuucccckkkkk NO !!

>ywn be this comfy

never, i must preserve my race not others let alone such ugly and idiotic apes

Found the cuck

>knowing the gender

Well, she did the world a favor then. No need to see more of this ugly niglet.

That was my first thought.
A "gender reveal party" should be thrown by the human "revealing" their gender (or lack thereof) and not by oppressive bigoted parents.

If raising my wife's son makes me a "cuck" then I'm a proud cuck.

This is exactly why Hillary should've won. I bet anything you're a Trump supporter. I hate how intolerant you people are.

Somebody should beat all you fascists with a tire iron.

What the fuck is with that hair, is it on chemo? Hair is just a bunch of patches

BAIT! ABORT, ABORT

no i would raise no child, i would definatly fuck a nigger though because dat ass amirite

Epic on too many levels

Found the newfags

>being this underage

Intolerant??? You fucking assholes call anyone who disagrees with you a fucking racist, homophobe, bigot, piece of shit. Fuck off.

Why would a dutch woman fuck a nigger for? you know that recessive football head gene is due to all the varied differences in ethnic traits. The kid aint going to grow out of that .

im 27 faggot

Look guys, she's using an oven; where she belongs.

Cause she is a fuckin' coalburner.

Don't try to bring facts here. This is the Klan rally website, we use alternative facts.

She belongs inside it if that's what you meant

good stuff lad

Correct

Even the hair tries to escape from becoming a nigger

Does it matter if she dumped him or not? I don't care. She fucked a nigger, and now is a single mom with a niglet. Good luck trying to find a decent husband when he knows her womb was full of chimp sperm and offspring.

She is polish you fucking retard

JFC that's some tired ass copy-pasta.

Yeah but the deadbeat dad saw that kid and ran to the fucking hills.

my bad, dude, kinda drunk and off my game. It's a three day weekend.

She's Jewish???

Lol