Replace Messi with Bale or Cafu how much do Barca suffer? Maybe 1-3 points in the standings...

Replace Messi with Bale or Cafu how much do Barca suffer? Maybe 1-3 points in the standings? So why is he considered the GOAT?

Can you actually prove that?

What the shit are you talking about?
Barca falls to pieces without him

advanced stats

al chile

Nah. That would be true applied to ronaldo though. Messi would like 6 points at least. This season his goals have given 12 points to barcelona.

>Penaldo dick boy detected

APOLOGIZE

thats BS. Suarez has gotten them more

ok kid

wrong

>it's an "American pretending to understand soccer" espisode

They wouldn't collapse like pic related but they wouldn't be consistently relevant as they were.

>replace a winger with a fullback

so any particular reason they didnt link to any kind of proof it? or thats the usual >goal.com

>so any particular reason they didnt link to any kind of proof it?
Yes, the reason being it takes 2 minutes to google and count it

>good but never good enough
sad!

so you count the go ahead and game tying goals yeah? thats more than 12 points for Messi and Suarez still has more

I'm not sure about that messi is a system baby, so if you put other talented player in his place they're going to be fine

Are gypsies the dumbest retards on the planet aside from spics like OP?
Kill yourself you pickpocketing subhuman

not talking to you new pakistan. now piss off faggot

>"Every time I played against Messi, I spent hours studying and trying to stop him,"

>"When you go man-to-man you go with similar power, although man-to-man with him is an impossible job. Like I say, sometimes I was successful, sometimes I was not successful."

>"Every time I was thinking about how best [to] collectively -- I am not saying stop him -- give him a difficult match. I think this is the correct word. It is not about stopping him but giving him a difficult match. That is the best you do against him."

>"People think in the wrong way," Mourinho said. "One thing is a team. Another thing is a team with Messi.

Messi actually is one of the reasons Mourinho eventually was sacked from Real.
He created anti-Messi tactics, but eventually players leaked them to the press, which led to some locker room problems.

Then, he also decided that murderball was the only way to stop Messi. But eventually players decided that they liked being friends with Barcelona players and that murderball would not be good for that.

Filthy disgusting gypsy

neck yourself curry muncher

Many such cases!