ITT we confess things we have never confessed to anyone else

ITT we confess things we have never confessed to anyone else
I'll start:
I want to eat a piece of pic related's toilet makings

I'm a straight male but if I was allowed within ten feet of Andy Sixx I would suck his ass, powder up some Cheetos as salt his rim like a fucking margarita, chug his ass sweat, whipe his shit smeared ass with my tongue like a cat licking it's dickhole, sniff a fat line of crusty dried shit off his asscrack, slap them cheeks, eat his enema-squirtings, give him a full colonoscopy with my tongue, skid mark my esophagus with his makings, and tongue fuck his asscrack, just saying. I want to cut my fucking eyes out with a pocket knife just to enhance my other senses so as to more fully experience his log. I would scoop mounds of shit out of his ass like chocolate ass cream and slurp it down greedily. I would use my nose like a farmers plough to drive that shit out of his musty ass crack while he drops heaps on my like a fucking clidesdale. I would vomit up his shit to savor it again, spit it into a funnel wedged in his ass, let him digest it some more, and then suck it out like a diarrhea smoothie. I would smear my entire body with his creamy shit and let it dry in the sun until I become a crinkly chocolate shit Bunny and then cannibalize myself while jacking off with poop lube. I would have a colostomy bag surgically attached to my neck for Andy to fill with his steamy blessings.

im hungry

Anus

Poop

hahaha two posters

i want that fucking loaf

I fucked my married step sister for a little over a year when I was in my early twenties.

Before I got married, I came in at the very least, seven different girls. All of them were local sluts who were exceptionally easy to get in bed. I know of three of them that have kids who's ages match up exactly to when I fucked their mothers. I did it, because they were in a completely different social class than me and knew that if they got knocked up, they couldn't do anything about it. Also, blowing loads in those cheap bitches may have been the best sexual feeling of my life. LOL, shit, I used to fuck one girl with the door open, because her slut mother knew what we were doing and encouraged it.

I also fucked a friend's mother. She was 20 years older than me and was probably the biggest whore of all of them.

grow up

...did any of them ever mention an interest in Andy Sixx or his steamy log loaf?

One of the girls works at a local Hardee's now and has for years. She's hot a kid and she refuses to make any kind of eye contact with me when I go in. The best part is when I take my kids there to eat breakfast sometimes. I like to believe that she sees me with my kids and thinks to herself how that should be her kid, but it will never happen. Feels good and I have ZERO remorse.

dubs logged also did she ever mention bvb or andy when u were "doing sex"

hahaha shut up when andy is shitting
dungless douglass

Andy Sixx your shit is my fix

>4 posters
JFC is this meme really dying already? Come on fellas, remember the dream! Remember the cream! Remember the steam! REMEMBER THE LOGS

There's a log con tonight

Morty, I turned myself into an Andy Sixx log of shit Morty. I'm a steamy creamy log. I know that I'm green Morty and that I look like a pickle. I turned into Andy Sixx's log of shit! Slidding right down your fucking throat motherfucker!

I frequently chat with strange men to look at their cocks...Everyone thinks I'm straight but I'm bi..I imagine letting guys run a train on my ass