Looking for bud in Ipswich/brisbane. Can anyone hook us up? Just after a 50

Looking for bud in Ipswich/brisbane. Can anyone hook us up? Just after a 50.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/down-syndrome
disqus.com/home/discussion/webehigh/brisbane_australia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can hook u up long as u got at least a lobster cus i don't deliver for less than that.

but like we would meet up somewhere is what i mean

Meth or oxys? I can help with that.

Where you located we can drive to you

Nah just bud brah

not at home rn so could we meet up at like a pub or something?

Alright where's good bro?

u know where mihi tavern is?

delivering wickos lol

>not a cop.png

Yeah mate mihis perfect

This isn't Jake is it who was supposed to meet me there yesterday but didn't show

k head over get urself something to drink i'll be there in 30 mins

woooooooah wtf dude no not me but my name is Jake lol

K bro how will I know it's you do u want my snap and can you guarantee you can get me a 50?

Youreeee joking haha

yeah i'll get u what u want i grow so don't even worry about it. no need for snap i'll just meet u inside it's not a big place. I'll be wearing a flannel so just go up to me and say something to let me know ur the guy something weird like "my balls are green" or some freaky shit no one else would say.

no not kidding lol

Yes, we can drive to you

Haha could be a bit iffy if I say that to the wrong dude. Just going to look for a dude in a flannel and ask if he's Jake. I'm wearing a black shirt von zipper shirt.

no cus i don't want u using my real name

if they get weirded out who gives a shit it's not illegal to be weird but it is illegal to buy and sell drugs man be safe

OP's about to try to buy weed from a cop
top kek

Nah we don't bother going an undercover op for a fifty

If you honestly believe cops not only browse Sup Forums but Sup Forums you must be retarded and I think you could use some help. I'm genuinely concerned about you.

healthline.com/health/down-syndrome

>suggesting a cop cant browse Sup Forums
That site will be of better use to you

I'll meet you at 215 onwards be there jakey boi

You must be new here...

>suggesting that cops are sent by their superiors to Sup Forums to look for illegal activity that would be difficult to trace without spending money on hiring someone to track down someone's IP address because they asked if anyone was selling weed instead of being an actual police officer and not a faggot

k see u there don't call me jakey ever again

In regards to getting someone's IP, all it takes is a court order. Sup Forums keeps logs which they readily turn over when presented with a warrant.

Dumbass.

he literally said where to meet him faggot
no IP tracking needed
and just because someones a cop that doesn't mean they can't use the internet you colossal moron

also
>instead of actually being a police officer
isnt enforcing the drug laws being a police officer you fucking retard

Oi cunt. I got some top-notch wazzy-banger for ya, mate! Meet me down by the chizzy-bon hut and have them 50 'roo-bucks ready.

This guy is legit.

>sells OP grass clippings but he still gladly smokes it

Download Wickr app and Google "Brisbane 420 Wickr". You'll find a few threads where people exchange their Wickr ID's. You'll be surprised how many are legit. Don't bother with anyone who doesn't ask for cash on delivery.

Noone here with a flannel...

Wickr doesn't let me add people

How so? Just select search, type in the ID then just message them. They'll be automatically added to contacts

Where do I find these threads

disqus.com/home/discussion/webehigh/brisbane_australia/

That's only one of them. There should be a Reddit thread or two - craigslist might be worth checking as well.

This is dicey

Dog didn't show up fucking pussyyyy

Worked just fine for me.

Just remember that wickr is encrypted and set up so that not even the company that made the app can access anything other than the date the app was installed, when it was last used and the device it's installed on. It should be fairly easy to determine the legit dealers by browsing threads.

Hunting as we speak