If im gonna actually kill myself I'm going to sit in my car and put a hose from the muffler into my car...

If im gonna actually kill myself I'm going to sit in my car and put a hose from the muffler into my car....itll put you to sleep before it kills you... painless.. non violent.. it won't mutilate your face.. now for the love of Satan Sup Forums stop asking me the best way to kill yourself.

Or you could buy a tank of helium, some hosing, tape, and a facemask. Turn the knob slowly or the pressure will pop your lungs.

That sounds fucking awesome man.. but painful af

>it won't mutilate your face
Why do you care? You'll be dead.

Painless death is the double coward's way out.

It's about ppl finding me. I care about my mum and brothers and fuck everybody else in the world. They could at l

It's about ppl finding me. I care about my mum and brothers and fuck everybody else in the world. Except you guys. Some of you anyway..

you need a car for that faggot
first world problems are fucking hilarious

I have a truck

What is she thinking?

I dunno man I was gonna do this but then i read when they find you youre eyes will be poppng out and your face all purple and veiny

Put a mask on.. Why aren't you fucking innovative?

Ru in Illinois and does your name start with an i?

Bruh who tf is this?

Any car with a catalytic converter this doesn't work any more. You'll get a nasty headache but you'll never die.

The helium bag is painless, but also hit-and-miss now because party shop helium usually impure to to make sure it doesn't work like it should. =/

Why not just buy a gun and go out with a fun murder-suicide? It's much more interesting and you get to feel like you've accomplished something before you die.

Red truck?

Because most people who are suicidal arent total assholes

Why would I want to kill anybody? Except rapers

I dont think that will help
its about the body strugglin to get oxygen
but yes overall this would be probably the best way

Don't do it Inaki

Don't drop names bro

hmmm. I was about to say "Nope. You'll just be cherry red."
It seems that the cherry red appearance is actually rarely seen although that's what we were taught back in the day.