For all of you competitive melee players, who do you think is better? imo, i think hungrybox is better than mango

for all of you competitive melee players, who do you think is better? imo, i think hungrybox is better than mango.

Hbox > Mango. /thread

Go suicide urself

i'm perfectly fine with opposing opinions. i just wanted to share my opinion too. you can think whatever you want. ;)

>Go suicide urself
nigga please.

get smash out of the fgc. we need smash containment zones for every tournament.

Hbox is min-maxed, and Mang0 is pretty good on a bunch of chars. They're both better at different things. I do think Mang0 is more technically skilled, I think Hbox is more patient and willing to play it safe.

>get smash out of the fgc. we need smash containment zones for every tournament.
why do we need to be isolated from the rest of you guys?

smash fags need to be executed

Mang0 is the GOAT
HBox is literally a little whinney bitch, gets all sensitive on stream when his target audience literally just wants to see melee gameplay, and he pisses himself and cries at moments where actual professionals keep themselves composed, thats the difference between a pro and someone who's just incredibly good

>Hbox is min-maxed, and Mang0 is pretty good on a bunch of chars. They're both better at different things. I do think Mang0 is more technically skilled, I think Hbox is more patient and willing to play it safe.
that's actually a pretty good argument, and i can totally understand where you're coming from. however i think hbox has more match-up knowledge and a slightly better meta, and when i say slightly, i mean SLIGHTLY, my nigga. but hey, that's my opinion and my opinion alone. :)

Mang0 literally acts like a kid all the time. All Melee "Gods" act like kids constantly besides PPMD and Armada.

>smash fags need to be executed
are you for real, nigga? what the fuck did we do to you? are you just mad you can't get on the level of armada, mew2king, leffen, mango, etc.? lmfao you punk ass nigga.

>Mang0 literally acts like a kid all the time. All Melee "Gods" act like kids constantly besides PPMD and Armada.
you know the worst part, you're right user. i wish it wasn't this way, but it is what it is.

hbox is boring as shit to watch unless he plays as young link.

>hbox is boring as shit to watch unless he plays as young link.
his jigglypuff is hype as shit, my nigga. whenever he gets a rest kill, i'm always getting lit because i like watching him get excited/happy. it's just the way i am.

hbox is technically a better player, does less mistakes and relies on calculated option coverage

but unfortunately his playstyle is exceptionally boring to watch because "he DOES hit the rest" is never as exciting as watching a well executed combo game that involves more than 2 moves or a good guess because it's more interactive to play and watch

oh, and who do all of you niggas main? personally, my main is peach. this bitch got great things going for her imo.

zelda for norms and locals
when I actually try to play for real though I go Peach or Marth

>hbox is technically a better player, does less mistakes and relies on calculated option coverage

but unfortunately his playstyle is exceptionally boring to watch because "he DOES hit the rest" is never as exciting as watching a well executed combo game that involves more than 2 moves or a good guess because it's more interactive to play and watch
i can definitely understand why you think that, but the reason why i like it is because i'm simply hoping that my nigga hbox gets a rest kill for a pleasant surprise. can totally understand your point of view, user.

Sheik in Melee, Ganon in Sm4sh because I dont give a fuck about s4

holy shit! you play zelda?! this is actually really fucking cool. i've never seen a competitive zelda player before. (except for the lake.) that's really fucking cool, user! :)

she FUCKING SUCKS. but I like to play her. half of her kit is just unusable tbh. I don;t think I've ever used a grab in torney. Her grab is one of the worst in the game imo

im actually a big fan of competitive smash 4. im really happy it didn't turn out like the complete dumpster fire, steaming pile of shit like brawl was. in smash 4, i'm a bowser main, although i do like wii fit trainer, captain falcon, dr.mario, ike, duck hunt, sonic, and roy .

>she FUCKING SUCKS. but I like to play her. half of her kit is just unusable tbh. I don;t think I've ever used a grab in torney. Her grab is one of the worst in the game imo
damn, i didn't know the struggle was so real, my nigga. but i think that makes you even more respectable imo. bodying niggas with a low tier character is pretty cool in my book, Sup Forumsro.

no I really dont. you're hoping that "your nigga" gets a "a rest kill" for "pleasant surprise" is horrendous arguing and only makes me think you're a huge pleb who doesnt understand mechanics, the meta or gameplay in general and just like seeing characters fly off stage at the speed of light even at 0% because its so cool to watch and makes it easy to know when to cheer

>no I really dont. you're hoping that "your nigga" gets a "a rest kill" for "pleasant surprise" is horrendous arguing and only makes me think you're a huge pleb who doesnt understand mechanics, the meta or gameplay in general and just like seeing characters fly off stage at the speed of light even at 0% because its so cool to watch and makes it easy to know when to cheer
dude why are you being an asshole for no reason? what did i do to you? you mad because a nigga was being nice to you?

i wanted to learn G&W but half his moves can't L-Cancel and that shit fucks me up

IF YOU DONT THINK M2K IS THE BEST YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGGGOT

theres such wannabe alphas who favor mango who are the most cum guzzling shitlords flipping off hbox at tournament and chanting "HBOX'S DAD IS DEAD" in twitch chat after he won shine

>i wanted to learn G&W but half his moves can't L-Cancel and that shit fucks me up
i believe the same thing. i wanted to pick up g&w too, but the motherfucker cannot L-cancel half of his fucking air attacks. HALF. WHAT THE FUCK?

like literally why? i also wanted to main Falco but I'm not black or edgy.

i think that g&w could be so much better if they made n-air, u-air, and f-air l-cancel and if they made it less laggy. imo, he could be mid tier potential if they did these edits.

>All of the Gods
>only 3/5th of them
Asshole thats only 60%

>like literally why? i also wanted to main Falco but I'm not black or edgy
lol. i really have no idea why us black people pick falco all the time. and if you want the technical reason on why g&w can't l-cancel half his attacks is because of a bug in the game's code that registers g&w's non l-cancelable moves as special moves. he could have been so much better if nintendo fixed that bug.

I prefer Mang0. Puff is pretty boring to watch, particularly when they are playing defensively.

>I prefer Mang0. Puff is pretty boring to watch, particularly when they are playing defensively.
yeah, a defensive jigglypuff is about as exciting as paint drying.

lol wtf? Melee isn't even a real scene it's for wannabe cuck faggot baby cunts. PLAY A REAL GAME YOU DUMB EAST COAST NIGGER LOVERS.

now that you niggas got me thinking about how i wish i could play melee g&w, what are some characters that you wish you could play, but just can't for whatever reason?

Honestly the only thing worse than a Puff player is an Ice Climbers player. People like Chudat and Nintendude are literal sociopaths and should be gunned down in the streets.

If Wobbles taught us anything, it's that you should never shake hands with an Icey's players in or outside the game.

Who cares? Melee is for autists and faggot's. Play a real game like CS:Go, Pubg, Call of Doty, or the King of competative gaming Impossible Creatures.

sorry fellas but DaiGOAT blows both of them out of the water

hbox > mango but I find mango way more entertaining. Hbox is so good especially at reads but puff is a boring character to watch.

Mango was the greatest a few years ago but Armada is the GOAT and armada and hbox are both better than Mango currently (and for the last year).

>lol wtf? Melee isn't even a real scene it's for wannabe cuck faggot baby cunts. PLAY A REAL GAME YOU DUMB EAST COAST NIGGER LOVERS.
melee is a real game, bitch boy. you probably aren't intelligent enough to understand the game's mechanics. hell, you can't even play scrabble, you pussy ass nigga. gtfo out of my thread. we don't want hating ass niggas like you in a thread DESIGNED FOR THE THING YOU'RE CURRENTLY HATING ON. seriously wtf is your logic, you bitch ass loser cunt?

>Who cares? Melee is for autists and faggot's. Play a real game like CS:Go, Pubg, Call of Doty, or the King of competative gaming Impossible Creatures.
nigga are you 6 years old?

trips

op has to do it now

>Honestly the only thing worse than a Puff player is an Ice Climbers player. People like Chudat and Nintendude are literal sociopaths and should be gunned down in the streets.
damn nigga. i understand you don't like icies (i don't either.) but you shouldn't kill a person because he or she likes them.

>op has to do it now
what do i have to do???

no i am not going to end my life. sorry, but this nigger isn't dying anytime soon.

Sorry jew nigger but. About to send some HARD truths at you.

lol wtf? Melee isn't even a real scene it's for wannabe cuck faggot baby cunts. PLAY A REAL GAME YOU DUMB EAST COAST NIGGER LOVERS.

Why do you keep saying nigga? You sound like a fucking mongloid. Grow up and use proper english a little bit you fucking dredge on society.

>Why do you keep saying nigga? You sound like a fucking mongloid. Grow up and use proper english a little bit you fucking dredge on society.
i keep saying "nigga" because it's a habit and everyone i grew up around said it too. (i lived in the projects. i don't care. i have the balls to admit it.) i say it without even thinking about it tbh. p.s. i'm not jewish. i'm christian.

Being Christian is even worse. You do realize there is no God right and that religion was founded on and expanded upon from the very first religion in Egypt where they worshiped the stars as life givers and it slowly became the bullshit it is today. Even so, Melee does suck. Play a real game.

>Being Christian is even worse. You do realize there is no God right and that religion was founded on and expanded upon from the very first religion in Egypt where they worshiped the stars as life givers and it slowly became the bullshit it is today. Even so, Melee does suck. Play a real game.
don't insult me because i have religious beliefs. idgaf if you don't think god is real. and can you at least explain WHY you hate melee instead of spewing mindless garbage like "melee isn't a real game," or do you not possess the functioning human brain to do such task, you fucking dickhead?

Someone sure is buttmad. Did uncle touchy invade your butthole on one too many occasions?

G&W main here. It's suffering.

>Someone sure is buttmad. Did uncle touchy invade your butthole on one too many occasions?
only white people have that happen to them. and no i'm not butthurt. i'm mad because a bitch nigga wants to shit all over a game i like without giving any reason about why he dislikes the game. no criticism, just mindless stupidity. i don't know how you can become that worthless and pitiful tbh.

>G&W main here. It's suffering.
damn. i feel bad for you. (no offense.). also, why do you like g&w? just curious. :)

That's wasn't a response to you dude...

>That's wasn't a response to you dude...
oops! sorry my nigga! :)