Anyone else feel this way about asian women?

>Anyone else feel this way about asian women?

Im 6,4 white male and i find Japanese and other asian women supper attractive, every time i see some shit tier k-pop girl group or some little asian 20 something walking past me i just want to pick her up and fuck on the spot. Their beautiful black hair and pretty cat eyes and tight little ass makes dick goes diamonds. But their is no way in hell i would ever want to have a child with one. Anyone else feel like this?
am i racist?

No. You're a faggot. Sage

white men that are attracted to Asians have control issues and a superiority complex.

The fuck

and a tiny pee pee. and racka disciprine.

this.

Also, unit 731 the gooks.

sage is not a downvote

unit 731. by gooks, for gooks

If I had an Asian girlfriend, I'd do whatever I could to please her.

but asian girls love being told what to do and picked up. They are like cute mini back packs that talk and you can fuck. also less on food and water when you date one.

i live in china and fuck asian pussy on the regular. i didnt prefer them before, but after living here a couple years, i dont think i can go back to white girls. pic related.

r they tighter user or is that a meme?

the guys who complain about men who date asian women are usually ugly fat poor men who dress like shit and arent accepted by asian women

i'm sure there are those out there like this, but I think you have an idealized idea of them, i can't imagine most of them being like this.

that image is fucking hilarious

Nonsense. Citation needed.

epic photo omg

I moved to Hong Kong 7 years ago, for the first 3 I despised Asian woman, and now I have yellow fever like a mad man.
Unfortunately I brought my wife with me so rarely get to indulge in it because you can never have an affair with an Asian, they are bat shit crazy and will call your wife immediately and out you.

dude you need to break off some spa action. I fucking love Hong Kong.

Hou Va is good brothel, Familia Nobre is good spa. Both will scratch that yellow fever itch.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I'm a regular down at the rub n tug shops in wan chai, but it would be nice to be with an Asian girl who's doing it because she wants to, not for the 500 honky I slip them.

word

ive fucked a couple loose girls (pic related) but most of them are super tight.my dick is 5.5 in and theya re always telling me how big it is lol

I moved to Japan mostly because I like Asian girls. It's what brought me here, then meeting friends is how I stayed.
I have a vasectomy, and would never have kids with anybody - Jap girl included.

Would you not have kids with one because you wouldn't want a half jap boy? They are pretty stigmatized, I guess.

>I'm self conscious about the size of my peepee and I came to validate it by posting on Sup Forums how I got to dip my cock into loose Asian pussy, and they definitely don't think it's small because I asked them every time we had sex and they always said no

No. It means you are a white man of old. A pillaging plundering rapist. It's your tradition to seize woman of other races and pillage them.

mad keks dawg

i know right, its so bad ass!

>supper attractive
Sick cannibal bastard.

howd you find a job in a place that hates 'foreigners' (?racism?) so much?

I WANA QHWHITE WOMAN

The Virgin Greentext, Everyone

The self conscious retort, everyone

Samefag, wtf does retort mean btw

Pure luck/fate. No joke, zero tips that could help you. And yah, they are more racist here than an Alabaman KKK member.

I literally pay more for my apartment because I'm a gaijin, and I am lucky they even let me move into it. They are 100% racist as fuck, and they don't even try to hide it.

A few bars legit have signs that say "japanese only" it's like the "whites only" signs of separate but equal days for the nignogs.

Retort simply means you're a homosexual

Attractive Japanese supper? I like shabu shabu and tonkatsu personally.

Read em' and weep boys. This is what im working with ;)

do niggers have it even worse?
my dad told me one of his friend that was black went their and he was with a asian women and a bunch of gooks slashed his jacket with their knives

Lol made ya prove you're not a samefag, gotcha

And what does that gain you except another load of my jizz, boy?