Wwyd thread replies for replies

Wwyd thread replies for replies

she's a little bitch, that's all she is.

Your'e a fucking dumbass you little fucking fool

Would bend over the bed and fuck her ass hard

I'd make this chubby little qt suck me off and I'd cum on her tits.

Id buy her a better camera

dirty bitch I would bend her over and fuck her raw while using her tits as handlebars

Would spread her legs and fuck her cunt until i fill her with my cum. R4r

spread those legs and feed her my bbc

wwyd to them?

Impregnate and marry righty. God damn.

Face fuck left while right licks her clit

Throatfuck her as she listens to shitty emo music through her headphones.

Throat fuck both of them

Stick my fingers through the hole in her earings and rip them off.

Turn her asshole into my cock sheath, and clamp my hand over her mouth so her parents don't hear her from the next room.

I would bend her over that sink and rip her pants down jamming my cock straight into her pussy and fucking her to completion and finally cumming in her for impregnation. I would tie her down to the bed behind her spread eagle
and she would be my sex toy for the weekend

Get her on all fours and grab a handful of that long, silky hair as I pound her pussy, all the while looking over my shoulder for Chris Hansen.

That's what I'm talking about, user. Age?

tongue fuck her asshole

Me and a group of people run a train on both of the girls. Cover and fill both aith cum and then leave them outside a homless shelter

No shit; she looked about 16 in that first one. Since she's clearly an exhibitionist, I'd have her take selfies as she's throating my dick and drooling all over my balls.

Take your pick, we have all shapes and sizes.

Chick on the left

>Take your pick, we have all shapes and sizes.

Yeah? You have any non-pigs?

Right is literally perfect. Prematurely cum on her while making out.

Tittyfuck middle and give her a thick facial for her trouble.

Wwyd to this little slut?

is that who i think it is?
>pic related

Really?

Better question is what wouldnt i do?

post your girls in the nude game thread

I'd choke her with my cock for a bit then bend her over and fuck her in the ass

Really. And after the thick globs of drool dripped off her chin and onto her chest, I'd use it as lube to fuck those perky tits of hers. Friend of yours, user?

Nah old aquentince
I dont have much pics left of her

I'd rape her so hard on that asphalt she'd have road rash on her back and ass.

Would lay her on a bed with her head over the edge and just go to town throat fucking her as hard as i could until i came

That's a shame. You should've stayed acquainted. Her tits are incredible. I'd love to blow a thick load onto them and watch her lick it off.

Oh definetly wpuld be a sight ti see.

Rip that bitch's clothes and beat the crap out of her, then probally fuck her until she's stop being such a emo whore. I would fuck her into liking mainstream pop music

And she looks just the right amount of trashy. She's throated a dick or twenty in her time, no doubt.

Wouldnt doubt it
Last one i have of her. Weyd be your roughest

Jesus. I'd throw her over the bathroom counter and rip the extensions out of her head as I destroy her ass with full length thrusts. The tops of her thighs would have bruises on them from when they were repeatedly being slammed into the countertop. I'd have her limping out of that bathroom with her panties on the wrong way round, with my load trickling down the inside of her thighs. What a piece of ass your acquaintance is.

Rip her clothes, grab her by that bimbo hair and smash her face into the wall just for the lulz. Then, bend her over and fuck her while beating her. By the time i was finished, she would never take a selfie without some ptsd flashbacks

Yes she is dude.

Would push her over the log and grab her throat as i thrust into her cunt hard. Id fuck her cunt deep until i filled it with my cum.
R4r

That's really all you got? Too bad. Any good stories about her?

Bend her over that tree and fuck her ass raw

Ye i have one story about her. Pretty much she got drunk one night and 2 dudes fucked her. Thats all i have heard from her beside her giving out bjs at a club but ya

I knew it. She has "trash" written all over her. Why'd you never get in on that, user?

Never said i didnt user ;)

Any more of her ?

Alright, you got my attention. Spill. And maybe share what you'd do to this slut who I fucked in Jersey over the summer.

Ill start with what id do to her god damn.
Would force her to her knees and fuck those beautiful tits and cum all over them before i bend her over and fuck that ass of hers damn.
And ive done some stuff with her fucked her like twice one time she was drubk other wasnt but got alot of head from her which was amazing tbh. She let me cun on her face alot and same for her tits.

I'd grab her by her hair and slide my cock between her ass cheeks before sliding it into her ass and fucking her raw
Wwyd?

Sounds like she was more than an acquaintance.

I'd say, "We shouldn't do this. Your girlfriend is at home, wondering where you are."

wwyd to these sluts

Any more of her?

Well i mean now she is havent talked to her in a long time now, also she was like that with all the guys in the aquentince group lol.
Also damn those tits would enjoy fucking them and giving her a pearl necklace.

Push her face down into the bed and fuck her ass while i pressed her face with all my strenght into the bad so that the bitch would pass out while i fucked her. Also, feeling her little whore legs shaking while she is desperate for air would just make me fuck her harder

So she was the girl in the group that all the other girls hated. Hope you guys ran a train on that slut.

Would force her head into the pool as i stuff my cock inti her ass dry she would scream into the water as i use her ass as hard as i could.

I mean all of us have fucked her at one point or another. There was one party where she sucked many of us off and well at the end of it her face was covered was a good night.

Would pin her agianst that wall and fuck her ass hard as i tugged her hair hard

wwyd

Id tie her hair and arms to the bed post and then fuck her throat as she struggles to pull away. I'd pull out and fuck her pussy until I was gonna cum. I then pull out and cum all over her tits and face. Leaving her tied there.

What a whorebag. She got an IG?

Wpuld have her on her knees and fuck her throat as i tugged on her hair.

Bend her over, rip her skirt up and spank her big ass while i fuck her from behind. WWYD?

Yes but wouldnt share it.
Would love fucking her tits and throat fucking her and cum all over her face. That girl is great

would love to tittyfuck

Holy shit she looks exactly like my cousin!!!

I'd force her slutty little face into the bedsheets while I pull down her panties and insert myself into her. My hands would be wrapped around her hips while I fuck the little whores brains out. The neighbours would here the moans while I rail and dump my load in her tight cunt.

Sounds like you miss that little cocksleeve. I don't blame you. I wish I'd been around this one a little longer. Any WWYDs welcome for her, BTW.

I'd lay her back on that bed, pull those panties down and bury my face between those legs until she was shaking.

Holy hell, she's amazing

She'd like that :)

What would happen to this whore?

Kinda do tbh was some fun times. Oh heres a good one for ya. Was at a party me and some guys jerked off into a cup and we made her drink it.

Would fuck her tits right their and cum all over her face and watch as the cum drips onto her face. God damn shes great. Kik?

I'd love to grab that little waist.

definitely wrap her feet in buttered spaghetti and eat it all off. no kink shaming, right?

What would you do to this slut

Holy hell.
Would grab her by her hair and pin her doan and rip a hole in that outfit and fuck her ass raw. Would stuff her mouth with some panties as i use her ass.

Would you now, what else?

what would you do?

wwyd to her

I'd rip that dress open from behind and start fucking her in the changing room. She'd start to moan and I'd slap her and make her keep taking selfies as I fuck her. After she cums from how much she's turned on is turn her over and throat fuck her until I was going to cum. I'd pull out and cum all over this dress she hasn't even bought yet and then I'd dip