Why is Hilldog so high in the polls?

I live in the Chicagoland area and I have yet to meet one Hillary supporter, besides a few crazy feminists on my office. Any similar stories with you guys? How is Hillary so popular when she seems to have no support from anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because she rigs the polls

negros

Partisan politics. Clinton is the one dem that can win so the sheep line up to vote for her

hillary's supporters are all middle aged office workers or old black women

That's the thing. I love in fucking Chicago and the city is dead quiet about Hillary. People don't really seem to like her. All I hear are Bernie and Trump

She has 100% of the black vote

just look at how they raped Bernie last night.

Most people who take the time to post on websites like CNN and NBC who run these polls are generally the lonely, equality-seeking, vaginally-empowered housewives who Clinton preys on. A lot of Trump supporters seem to me that they don't give a rat's ass about media polls, so when it comes time to vote, they're just gonna march into their voting booth, vote Trump, and then pray.
This is also true.

Just 3.6 points ahead on average, and falling fast.

Keep in mind: WE'RE ONLY IN MAY. The Democrats aren't even finished with their primary season yet.

I met my first free range hillary supporter this week-- Jewish eye doctor lady

Because Bernie is hurting her, establishment Republicans are coming to terms en masse, and Hillary is just aging like milk that has already been rotten for a year, the smell is just getting to people.

Because everyone whose not brainwashed by fake scandals and right wing "red pills" conspiracies know shes extremely qualified and intelligent.

The main complaint about hilldog is that shes a war hawk but she actually knows a fuck ton about foreign policy, obvious. Being an interventionist is only terrible if you're Jeb Bush or Donald Trump and you have no idea what you're doing.

I have never met a Hillary supporter in real life either. Every liberal I know supports Bernie. Everyone else supported either Trump or Cruz.

>fake scandals
>Former CIA agent is literally in prison for doing the same thing with his emails as Hillary did.
>Except he had less emails.

nigs

>Because everyone whose not brainwashed by fake scandals and right wing "red pills" conspiracies know shes extremely qualified and intelligent.
AHAHAHAHAHA.

She's such a genius she got top secret US documents hacked. Good lord, can you imagine if she were an actual President and not just a cheerleader?

>high in the polls
>4% difference

>Former CIA agent is literally in prison for doing the same thing

To bad that's not true.

There is actually no proof her server ever got hacked. Just some guy who claimed he did with no evidence.

>I live in the Chicagoland

Benn Jordan/The Flashbulb fan?

>she seems to have no support from anyone?

how did a black man that nobody had heard of become president in 2008?

hillary is who the bankers want.
they always get what they want.
trump is a paid diversion to scramble the republicans. and it worked.

spread this info around and see if that doesn't change.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html