en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>74413680 (you)

>74413680 (You)

>74413680 (You)

>74413680 (You)
>74413680 (You)

IQ and "greatest ally"

the fuck is wrong with that side of the pacific ocean?

Genetics. Jews are actually superior to everybody else as well, it's just blatantly obvious with arabs, it's like black and white, night and day.

>74415610 (You)

Because their nation states are not organic to their societies but artificial constructions held together by authoritarianism

their society is still oriented toward religion, tribe and feudalism

This leaves them with armies devoid of esprit de corps or patriotism which is why they turn tail in any real fight while high morale religiously oritented forces like ISIS and the taliban smash any army before them

≻74415610 (You)

why_arabs_lose_wars.txt

≫74415787 (You)

All the oil we keep dumping into their oceans goes into their water supplies

Because you have the third largest country on Earth with the largest army fighting all your wars for you. Drop your proxy, kike.

THE MEMES ARE REAL

Because Arabs suck at war and Jews are a coniving combative tribal race that is very good in combat when they have to be.

You spelled "Because America gives Israel modern weapons and fights their wars for them" way fucking wrong.

Are you just pretending to be retarded? Because if you knew anything about the war posted in OP, you would know that the world had an arms embargo on Israel so they did not have any outside support.

Also. The United States didn't start relations with Israel until the 60s. So can you go be retarded somewhere else? Thanks.

Honestly, I didn't even open it. But when America did withdraw support, Israel was still using American tech and almost lost. I'm pretty sure America swooped in and saved them anyway.

>So can you go be retarded somewhere else? Thanks.
Can you go be a kike on a different planet? Thanks.

> when America did withdraw support

You are talking out of your ass Ahmed. You clearly don't know basic history because it wasn't taught to you in Saudi Arabia.

Honestly, I don't distinguish one tiny kike spat from another, since you kikes do the same shit in every scuffle (use your parasitism on the United States, then claim the victory as your own). but now that I AM looking more into it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War, boy look at all those American weapons.

Also:
"There have been a number of allegations of direct military support of Israel during the war by the US and the UK, including the supply of equipment (despite an embargo) and the participation of US forces in the conflict."
Big surprise, I was right. America was still helping you filthy parasites.
>B-but that was conspiracy theory, goy!
Every truth kikes don't like is "conspiracy theory".

Oh look, this was also when you filth attacked the Liberty. Wouldn't be bragging about this if I were you.

Which "war" was it you faggots almost lost and were crying to America that "the temple was about to fall" or some primitive nonsense?

So once again, kikes make a pro-Israel thread and get their asses handed to them by a lazy wikipedia search. Your race is pathetic. Just die already and stop annoying the planet with your existence.

So I'm a kike because I know basic history?

And why did you start talking about the USS liberty? What does that have to do with the 1948 war?

You looked like a fucking autistic retard so you just try to change the subject. Fuck off idiot.

They're literally two peas in a pod. Both Semites.

strong national identity, unity of command, meritocratic vs. nepotic promotion

and nowadays they have not only these but also their big bad bro the united states giving them weapons and destabilizing everything else in the region so that no country is powerful enough to pose a legitimate threat