Post in this thread if you will be voting Republican for the first time thanks to Trump

Post in this thread if you will be voting Republican for the first time thanks to Trump.

I never thought I'd vote Republican after Bush. I've always been a small-government personal-liberty kinda guy, and what Bush did, supporting the Electoral College, doing 9/11, The Patriot Act, the wars, the surveillance, the torture, and then the final betrayal of conservative values, the bailouts...when the GOP didn't at least disown him, I thought I would have to spend my whole life voting third party. But then Trump comes along, conquers the GOP from within, and makes it great again. Now he'll do the same for America.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checking in.

First time voting young fag checking in.

I've been old enough to vote since 01, and since then we've had two big-government shill parties. Trump has changed all that.

Good contribution.

Blue collar Blue State Democrat here but I am strongly leaning toward Trump, if he doesn't do a melt-down between now and Nov, he has my vote.

As far as I can see there's not a dimes worth of difference between Jeb and Hillary, and the Koch Bros say they could support her.

still on the fence. i'll probably vote 3rd party if sanders doesn't win the nomination. i fucking hate the clintons

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

If you're in a blue state, then you usually don't matter, but I think most swing states, and even a lot of blue ones, will be swinging Trump in this election. Especially since, looking at things like their Nevada convention, the Dems are intentional throwing the election.

Think about this, Trump did what no Democrat was ever able to do, defeat and conquer the GOP.

>you usually don't matter
that is sometimes so, but my blue State could possibly become a swing State, just tonight news reports are that New Hampshire is close to a swing state now after being blue for the last few elections.

Oh, Trump is going to win NH, no question. Sanders could have beaten him there, but Clinton? No chance, absolutely no chance.

Grew up in what I'd guess you call a purple state. Everyone there was very libertarian when it came to finances and personal life stuff but always came across as democrat. I eventually moved out and to the west coast where I was treated like shit for holding on to my values of "as long as it's not personally harming someone, I don't care". Slowly learned all the demshits cared about was keeping people down so they could still sell promises of free shit and better tomorrow's if you just allowed them to control and take care of you.

Then I landed in the bay area and that's when I snapped. This place is worse than living in their nightmare fuel exaggerated version of nazi germany.

Now I'm finally voting Republican because it's what's right. And, really, as a middle finger to all these sjw transtrender fucks.

Posting

Usually vote Libertarian or Constitution Party.

Been independent my entire life.

Switched to Republican for the first time to vote for the God Emperor.

Unfortunately he clinched the win before my state even came up :(

Yep, Trump's pulling in a lot of 3rd party voters and non-voters. The only people who think Clinton actually has a chance are the out-of-touch folks in the corporate media, the same folks who thought Jeb as a guarantee.

Yeah, and the General Election is just for show at this point. Trump is already president elect.

On the TRUMP Train for my first election.

She really went overboard on the contouring makeup...

>caring about that sort of thing
Well it's good to know even middle school girls support Trump.

Fpbp

I care when it makes a woman look like a fucking mannequin

You'll grow out of it in high school, honey.

>he hates when women make themselves look ugly with too much make-up
>must be a woman in high school
2/10 made me respond

I said you were in middle school. Get your facts straight, missy.

I was for Bush in 2000 but I was too young to vote. Then I voted for Kerry, then Obama twice.

I already voted for Trump in my state's primary. I still can't believe he fucking did it, 10 months ago I was telling everyone to get ready for Jeb vs Hillary. Trump could shoot someone live on stage and I'll still vote for him.

Same here. I supported him in the actual election, but the way he behaved after, when he didn't say "The will of the people is more important than a technicality like the electoral college" that really soured me on the GOP, and then for 8 years he was just pure evil. I didn't vote for Kerry though, or Obama. I've been 3rd party until Trump. Trump is a first real choice we've had in decades.

Been a California Democrat and voted for Obama twice. Never saw myself voting Republican but now I actually see the Democrats as actually more twisted and evil than the "it's not a cluster of cells it's a living baby with feelings!" insane, cynical republicans.

Clinton is a terrible candidate. Trump is a winner. The Democrats made a terrible choice in picking someone who lost to Obama. They only did it because the Republicans have been so clueless. I think the Republicans have actually been throwing elections since Bush. It's really a one party system I suspect. Just look at Romney. He coasted in 2012 and now he has been trying to find someone third party to split the vote with Trump. He should be hung.

Closest I got before was Ron Paul.

I'm 31 and my vote for Trump in the primaries was the first time I've ever voted.

>It's really a one party system
You have hit the nail on the head, my friend.
I saw in in 2000, when Gore should have demanded that the majority rise up and not let the government usurp their choice, but he was in on it. In 04, all the Dems needed as someone as different from Bush as possible, and they chose a taller more boring version of Bush. Bullshit! That was obviously rigged. In 08, everyone was so excited for Obama. I told them, it's going to be business as usual, and it has been. In 12, Romney, a fucking Mormon! Evangelicals weren't going to vote for a Mormon, we all knew that. Now, finally, we get a real choice. The Party rigged things as hard as they could, but they couldn't stump the Trump.

I wish he'd gotten the nomination back in the day.

did you vote in the primary?

Bernie supporter, don't plan on voting this November since he won't get the nomination but I'd love to see the butthurt Trump supporters if he loses.

Democrat for Trump reporting in.

MAGA

1. I was a Sanders supporter too. Come over to the new party, the Trump Party. The oldfags in charge of the party fought him tooth and nail, Trump took over this party.
2. Trump has no chance of losing. Republicans are loyal to a fault, Romney proved that. Trump will get 45-47% of the vote no matter what at this point, plus, as this thread shows, a lot of people who used to vote 3rd party, or not at all, will be voting Trump, plus he has more appeal to swing voters, plus the Democrats are shoving Sanders voters at Trump as hard as they can with shit like they pulled in Nevada. So, really everything between now and Trump's inauguration in January is just waiting and watching the show.

Same here, switched from Sanders to Trump. They differ in a lot of ways, but they agree on the most important thing - This system is rigged and we need to destroy it.

Tenth GOP presidential vote here, and yes, your mom was hot before you were born.

Fuck that shit. Trump is taking Adelson's shekels and will report in as Netanyahu's cabinet Minister for Yankeeland. Completely cucked.

If you voted Republican before Trump, you are not the kind of supporter we need, go vote for the upcoming Clinton/Cruz ticket you statist.

Nah.

Trump is brining in a lot of votes that have never existed before. The media are the only people who don't realize he's already won.

Trump made me switch from Libertarian to Republican

The way I see it, you didn't switch, the Republican party became very weak over the past 16 years with bad big-government candidates, and now, a Libertarian has defeated and conquered the Republican party and made it the new Libertarian party.

>Trump
>Libertarian

Yup.

Turned 18 in 2012 and voted for Gary Johnson.

Since then I've moved from libertarianish beliefs to full ethno-nationalist police state

Reformed progressive voting Trump here.

MAGA

I only registered Repub just to vote in the primaries. I couldn't give a fuck about the party and would much rather register as an independent.

ehhh voted for Ron Paul before.
Voted for bernie in the primaries but realized that was a mistake. Got burned real good.

A lot of burnouts from the primaries will be voting Trump in the general election.

Yes

So many people like who, votes the Democrats need, votes though may in the past have gone to Obama, or 3rd party, but now, they finally have someone who represents them, Trump.

But you're voting for Trump, right? Since he's an independent who conquered the GOP.

>A lot of burnouts from the primaries will be voting Trump in the general election.
Yep, and this is why I'd be shocked if Clinton got more than 39% of the popular vote.

Yep

Excited for America to become a legitimate state again?

Along with the email investigation, voter fraud, and myriad other shillary stunts.

Mainly I hate her cause she's a continuation of the Bush/Obama years.

Compared to Clinton, Obama, and Bush, absolutely.

I would if I could.

I'm voting democrat for the first time. I voted for McCain and Romney before but I can't let a liberal like Trump get into the whitehouse.

have to agree here
got tricked by obama in 08, did the johnson meme vote in 12

>I'm voting democrat for the first time. I voted for McCain and Romney before

Typical big government shill. You'll be the first up against the wall when we make America great again.

>liberal like Trump

Your lies have no power here.

And look at the thread, Trump is a guarantee. So many voters who have never voted before, or used to vote 3rd party, or even who preferred Sanders and going to vote Trump. He's winning in a landslide.

Trump is the first real choice we've had in decades.

Clinton, Romney, Obama, McCain, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Dole, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Dukakis, all of them are just a vote for The Government. Trump is a vote for The People.

Maybe some day Croatia, when Trump unites the world, then you can vote for him.

As much as Trump is most definitely one hell of a romantic story in our post-modern distortion of the American Experiment, all he's doing is keeping you from looking up.

Not sure what you mean.

The Tower of Babel grows ever taller, and the wind's picking up.

Thanks for the tip, Nygma.

Former Sanders supporter who stopped believing people could be trusted not to take advantage of gibsmedats and that they didn't deserve them in the first place

Also Sanders turned into a more of a Cuck when he started pandering hard to blacks. Donald doesn't give a shit what people think, is capable of manipulating the media and voters with ease, and is brilliant at putting himself in a position to negotiate from strength later. It's like a second coming of Nixon, except he isnt held accountable. So excited

He made the GOP great again, which it had been the opposite of great for decades, and we'll do the same to America, which hasn't been great at decades either.

First time voter, I was just old enough to vote in 2012 ,opted out. Registering tomorrow to vote int eh primaries and the general.

Where do these polls come from? I never get called. Do you? No wonder the polls are always so far off of how well Trump actually does.

California might be red for the first time in a long, long time.

holy shit this is literally my story. cleveland to oakland.

I'm also a first time youngfag voter.

I moved from Youngstown OH to LA and then to SF. I actually like SF. During the Bush years these guys were way more open to the fact that government is the problem, and freedom is great. The Obama years have shifted things more SJW, but I still like it here. Still registered in OH though where my vote actually matters, and Trump will be winning OH. I might even fly back in October and campaign for him.

Of course I am

Good.

I voted for Hillary, actually.

Am- Am I still serving my country?

I've never given a shit about voting, although if I HAD to vote I would've voted Democrat like my parents. However, after I opened my first small business and made my tiny fortune (still growing!) I decided to take things like taxation and politics more seriously. Like the old saying goes: "Everyone is a Democrat until they make some money. Then they vote Republican." I guess that's true in my case. Trump is the first candidate I've ever actually given a shit about because all the stuff he talks about makes sense. Plus he's looking out for small business owners like me by cutting our taxes by a TON. So thank you, Mr. Trump. Make America great again! He turned this 'don't give a shit person' into a voter with his passion for our country.

Yes, you voted for the candidate who's guaranteed to lose to Trump.
Sanders v. Trump would be an actual race. One of the big reasons Clinton v. Trump is no contest is that a lot of Sanders supporters would prefer Trump over Clinton because what they like about Sanders is that he used to be an independent, he's not a party shill.

>He turned this 'don't give a shit person' into a voter with his passion for our country.
He's going to win by a landslide. A huge percentage of Americans just didn't bother to vote in the past, and they're coming out to vote for Trump.