Is this gay?

is this gay?

No. Why would it be?

earthworms are hermaphrodites so its both gay and straight at the same time

just seems a bit gay to me

so it is by definition slightly gay

I fucking knew it

If you spell gay, s.. i... c... k.. then yeah.

kinda' gay

I wish I had not seen this.

WHY

because now you're tempted to try it?

It's gay if it involves another man. Getting off to this vid I suppose is kinda gay. But doing what he's doing is not.

what did he mean by this

>2017
>hasn't seen worms squirm into a guy's penis

>Fun fact:
My father always brought me fishing when I was a boy. To have a little fun and save money, on the nights it would rain, we'd go out with flashlights and hunt for nightcrawlers in the wet dirt. When you buy worms, you can get them by the dozen. But hunting them, we'd usually get nearly 100 worms in a good night. That's not really important though. You see, when you hunt for them, you have to be careful. They're sensitive to light and vibrations in the ground, so walking up to them with your light on them and grabbing them wasn't an option. You had to quickly shine a light over an area and carefully watch for their glisten in the light. Once you saw one, you turned off your light and slowly and carefully tiptoed to it. If the worm was fully out of the ground and basking in the rain, then it was a quick snatch and grab. But, and the point if this anecdote, if the worm wasn't fully out of its burrow, they have this ability. The worm can expand its body, when frightened or uncomfortable, and harden many tiny flagella, to fully occupy whatever burrow they may be holed in. Once a worm had done this, you basically had to let it go or hope the burrow was wet enough to allow the worm to slip out with your grip. But then alas, gripping and pulling the worm as such usually resulted in a tearing of the worm. Now, a worm doesn't die when it's torn. They have many hearts. What happens is they will rapidly burrow deep into their hole where they will stay until they have regenerated. Only another night and another rainstorm held the slight chance of reemergence before regeneration was complete.

Moral of the story? Don't fucking emulate this video. Ever.

posting this for gender equality

ez orgasm

Only if the worm is male.

hpw des[erate for crack money do you need to be before you agree to do this?

I can only fucking imagine. Good read though.

dude theres worms in his dick

2 weeks later he was sent to go to surgery for having problems with his penis and testicles pulls out hand full of worms living off his semen

No, however it is a very stupid thing to do. I think we can all agree on that

Not innately. A dude jacking of to it is tho

FUCK YOU OP STOP IMMEDIATELY